57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Scoresending?

I've been wondering what everyone else's opinion on which is best. Should you start score sending from the time you create the shell? Or should you age the shell a few months and then begin score sending? I'm asking this because I had quite a few shells frozen recently. I had started score sending right after creating and activating the accounts. I hadn't achieved trophies on them just neopoints.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    158/9
    Mentioned
    217 times
    Time Online
    54d 9h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You should wait until the shell ages.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Progressively send scores. It'll be a shock to see any account start to beast at all games, ever. I wouldn't find that realistic. Figure out which ones you want to be 'good' at and make yourself familiar and hit those first. @(you need an account to see links) recommended 2-3 trophy scores per day on a previous thread. I'd get close for the first month or so, then trophy, et cetera.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

Cub (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) i agree with skarl but with that being said, reset is coming up July first so a lot of people get trophies and stuff. I I would maybe write that you are rebuilding so people assume that you aren't a newbie and you know how to play games

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) i agree with skarl but with that being said, reset is coming up July first so a lot of people get trophies and stuff. I I would maybe write that you are rebuilding so people assume that you aren't a newbie and you know how to play games
    I have always waited til around the middle and end of the month to score send. I didn't do score sending for trophies. I haven't been good at autobuying/restocking so I was using score sending as a way of making neopoints. I hadn't transferred anything however. Here recently I had only been score sending for AC using AC Score Sender. So I'm not sure what went wrong really. I didn't max everything ever. So not sure what really raised red flags there. None of my scores are particularly amazing. I'm actually pretty good at quite a few of the games, I just haven't had time to play legit due to moving.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

Scoresending?

my phone hates me hence edit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I only use Score Sending for avvies or trophies, to make np just go for an autobuyer, a lot more of profit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    I have always waited til around the middle and end of the month to score send. I didn't do score sending for trophies. I haven't been good at autobuying/restocking so I was using score sending as a way of making neopoints. I hadn't transferred anything however. Here recently I had only been score sending for AC using AC Score Sender. So I'm not sure what went wrong really. I didn't max everything ever. So not sure what really raised red flags there. None of my scores are particularly amazing. I'm actually pretty good at quite a few of the games, I just haven't had time to play legit due to moving.
    hmm thats so weird, were you on the hs table at all or did you leave it on for an extended period of time?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by magicol View Post
    I only use Score Sending for avvies or trophies, to make np just go for an autobuyer, a lot more of profit
    Yeah, I'm not sure if game scoresending is the best way to make Neopoints. Seems kinda counter-productive with the risk involved...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

Cub (06-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    hmm thats so weird, were you on the hs table at all or did you leave it on for an extended period of time?
    I score send 4 hours while I sleep. Then I'd turn off the score send and load my Habitarium up for a few hours & chat in the guild I had joined. Then I'd log completely off neopets for a few hours. So I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure if game scoresending is the best way to make Neopoints. Seems kinda counter-productive with the risk involved...
    I know it's not a good way to earn neopoints. But I'm really no good at autobuying/restocking.