Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    69d 14h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

• The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Maths For This Useful Post:

5252 (12-20-2015),Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-20-2015),Him (12-20-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),Mama Bear (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Last edited by Mama Bear; 12-20-2015 at 09:28 PM.

• The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-21-2015),Elf (12-21-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),potatoespotate (12-20-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-20-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    I tried to write something for everyone but it was hard for people I don't know. Hope you enjoy it anyway.
    Also sorry if we actually have spoken before and I say we haven't; I'm pretty forgetful when it comes to that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@(you need an account to see links) - i’ve met you through the gc we’re in, and you’re a nice guy. you’re extremely helpful around the forum, and you always answer questions the best you can. which is appreciated. also you like anime which is cool (;

@(you need an account to see links) - i’m so glad i creeped upon you. ilu so much fatboyslim. we always seem to agree with each other and i can always talk to you about anything. i appreciate it and also you have a cute dog. you are so beautiful and have hella eyebrows and i like playing the juice game with you

@(you need an account to see links) - your dog is adorable, and you’re really funny from what i’ve seen from around the forum, though we’ve never spoken. hopefully that’ll change.

@(you need an account to see links) - I always see you trying to help out other people, and your dogs are super cute. Thanks for being so nice to people around the forum. hope you find the strawberry pudding you crave lmao

@(you need an account to see links) - I wish you well in your life, you seem like a very sweet person from what I’ve gotten to know about you.

@(you need an account to see links) - hey betty. you’re a fun guy to talk to and I always enjoy reading through the ban list. tcing with you is also fun when it happens. thanks for being a good mod unlike DRIZZY and I look forward to getting to know you more.

@(you need an account to see links) - I like seeing your presence around the forum. maybe sometime we’ll have a conversation together? also weewoos are the best petpet, good avatar choice

@(you need an account to see links) - We’re in a group chat together, and you’re always very sweet to talk to. I look forward to getting to know you more. I like seeing your art, you should post some more. You’re also very helpful around the site, and I enjoy seeing your guides and all of the effort you put into what you do, even if I don’t play Neopets anymore.

@(you need an account to see links) - your avatar is ridiculously adorable. we’ve never spoken before but maybe that will change?

@(you need an account to see links) - you seem fun from what i’ve seen around site. never spoken to you, though.

@(you need an account to see links) - the ballz to my chode. ilusm lex. somehow we became really tight i don’t know how that happened but now you’re one of my best friends. keep on working on your art, you’re actually really great at it and i know you can continue to grow if you try. i have nothing but love for you and come meet me on one of your road trips ok?? gimme tha pizza

@(you need an account to see links) - omg sara you are so cute. come around more often i miss seeing you. hope your school is going well.

@(you need an account to see links) - omg ilu so much. you’re the one person who i’ve talked to pretty much throughout all of my entire neo life and you’re one of my best friends. we always kill people (esp mophead) in agario so we’re pretty tight. you’re not allowed to move to texas without meeting me first. we’re gonna hang out in vancouver or something one day….. or probably your place and play agario (even tho my mom thinks ur a pedo). thanks for introducing me to an awake latte w/ vanilla syrup extra foam easy water ps nice handfuls of joy. also i love your art please keep drawing it’s honestly gorgeous and so are you

@(you need an account to see links) - you killed in CAH. i think i was like second so i came close. that was pretty funny though. i like seeing your programs, keep up the good work.

@(you need an account to see links) - thanks for the mpic answers, got a gold trophy because of that. (;

@(you need an account to see links) - what a silly sausage :/ \: :\ /: if i were a mod you’d be the first person i’d ban. i guess you can stick around since you update tum once a year. go run on the beach and burn off the stick of butter you prob just ate

@(you need an account to see links) - we must’ve known each other for 2(?) years now? your art is amazing, and i’ve enjoyed all of our hangouts and CAH games we’ve played in the past. keep on expanding upon your art, you’ve grown a lot from when we’ve first met.

@(you need an account to see links) - i’ve never met you but we should talk sometime! you should post around more on the forum.

@(you need an account to see links) - ilu my fave person ever. one day we’re gonna battle in pokemon sometime somehow and i will strip you of ur pokemon legend title. i’m also taking mew and you can see him sometimes maybe on tc. you’re a great programmer and i admire that but u gotta admit my robots were pretty top notch. i hope we remain close for a long time and i'm glad we started talking.
    WALTER WHITE FANGIRL SCREAM

@(you need an account to see links) - damn girl u come here often? hmu

@(you need an account to see links) - You’ve always been super helpful and kind to me. Thanks for all these events you’re hosting. also, you don’t like chocolate so I don’t think you’re a human but whenever you get chocolate send them my way plz. come tc again sometime (if those ever happen again…) and maybe i’ll do the chicken dance again

@(you need an account to see links) - you rarely post, a lurker like me. you definitely should though so I can get to know you better.

@(you need an account to see links) - [2015-12-17, 6:11:22 AM] lena (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧: smh yall kicked me out again
    [2015-12-17, 7:01:07 AM] jass: of what
    [2015-12-17, 9:34:54 AM] lena (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧: jk ily
    come back to Skype i miss seeing you post! also you were always adorable on tc when you were there. kawaii desu

@(you need an account to see links) - actually espeon is the best eeveelution tyvm. leafeon’s pretty cool though, i’ll let it pass.

@(you need an account to see links) - Hello my mom #1, I love you so much. You are always so sweet, and I have so many screenshots of you on my phone I could prob match/beat Ryan. I remember when I first met you I knew you as the fan girl on TC. Now I know you as the fan girl on TC who’s also me mum. I’m the #1 fangirl of the fan girl. (; i wanna come live in your zoo.

@(you need an account to see links) - yoooo deby i wish i were a rich boi living on hawaii too. i know you use too many capitals and exclamation marks but we tolerate you anyway. every time you send me a snap of hawaii i get super envious. and yes it true i am awesomererere. i enjoy being your friend

@(you need an account to see links) - i like reading your posts, and you also like anime so that’s a plus. come back around, you’ve been MIA.

@(you need an account to see links) - you’re a really helpful person. you’re nice from what i’ve seen around the forum.

@(you need an account to see links) - literally a mophead. i’m scared of whatever’s underneath it. trying to steal my girl too??? gtfo i’ll eat your ass in agar.io…… at least you pc stuff. and you have a husky.

@(you need an account to see links) - you’re into anime by the looks of it so that gives you bonus points, even though i haven’t watch an anime in a long time. we’ve never spoken but let’s change that!

@(you need an account to see links) - we haven’t met yet, you seem like a good person from your posts.

@(you need an account to see links) - you’re a funny person, i like seeing you post around the forum. we haven’t talked personally, but maybe that’ll change one day!

@(you need an account to see links) - are you rly pretty sarcastic?? reading through your posts, you seem like a fun person, though we’ve never spoken either.

@(you need an account to see links) - welcome back! i used to see you around a lot and you’ve always seemed like a really nice girl. i’m glad you’re back and hopefully you’ll stay around longer?

@(you need an account to see links) - hi we’ve never spoken before. you seem like a nice person, maybe we’ll change that we’ve never spoken sometime? (:

@(you need an account to see links) - hi we bump a lot of giveaways together. i love your graphics, keep up the good work and continue posting them. i love seeing other peoples’ art. you’re a great person to spam with.

@(you need an account to see links) - you’re super active around the forum and always keep me entertained lol.

@(you need an account to see links) - you seem like a smart person, I enjoy reading your posts as you always seem educated.

@(you need an account to see links) - HI I’ve never spoken to you but let’s be friends.

@(you need an account to see links) - hi what’s up i’m jess ntmy. i’ve never watched NGE but i’ve heard it’s good, so nice name.

@(you need an account to see links) - we haven’t spoken but you seem like a funny person and i’d love to change that.
    EDIT: omg i meant change the part that we haven't spoken btw LMAO

@(you need an account to see links) - aw you’re cute. i enjoyed drawing you.

@(you need an account to see links) - let’s play agar.io together some time. i’ve enjoyed getting to know you through the group chat, you’re a nice person to talk to.

@(you need an account to see links) - very strongly opinionated, gotta have respect for that, though we don’t usually agree on matters.

@(you need an account to see links) - another lurker, must be a pokemon fan though and i like pokemon. you should post more often.

@(you need an account to see links) - ayy mougar. our friendship just kinda came out of no where but i appreciate it even though you always say you’re gonna tell me a secret and go back on it??? what’s up with that. also stop pouring water on your laptop. use your asian brain. & buy me starbucks thanks. awake latte extra foam easy water vanilla syrup. let me be your wing woman when you find a girl you like, i’ll reel her in for you and convince her to like your chicken arms. (;

Happy Holidays, everyone! Here's my dog in a Santa outfit:
    Last edited by Aura; 12-21-2015 at 12:55 PM.
    i love luna

• The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

5252 (12-20-2015),Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-21-2015),Him (12-20-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-20-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m

PLZ EXCUSE ME N MY CHIKEN ARM

@(you need an account to see links) - you always seem like a great person around the site and always been nice to me'. Merci! Thanks for always doin my homework too homie'
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't think I've ever talked to you sadly but while creepin I really noticed you were a nice person. I always enjoy being around nice people
    @(you need an account to see links) - oh my Jesus. I've known you for so many years now it's crazy. First off, thank you for creating these amazing events around the site. I'm glad your putting in your hard work on this and helping the community. You've always been a great person to be around and are always happy hehe Thank you for being awesome.. hashtag awesome SQUAAAAD
    @(you need an account to see links)- first thing I can tell is your friends with my buddy @(you need an account to see links), 1000 love points right there! From what I've seen you are also a really kind person. Wow the kindness in the community is awesome thanks for being awesome! LUZ U
    @(you need an account to see links)- oh my god. I've known you for a short time now and I've been stressed as hell lately, but you are always hyper. Which I enjoy. Also shoutout to you for paying for my Vpn. But anyways; your hyper and kindness around the community is really good- your friends with everyone AND ALSO HAPPY DAMN BIRTHDAY YOU 12 YEAR OLD HEHEHEHE
    @(you need an account to see links)- I've always known you for a while now, and is it just meet or where's your wall? But anyways, you seem like a really smart person and your always really helpful around the site. That's always loved and needed. s/o to a real one )
    @(you need an account to see links)- I really enjoy your name.. not sure how to pronounce it now I'm curious LOL. I saw your Star Wars post recently and that was really disappointing Hopefully you still got to enjoy it. Your a rly sweet and kind person :3 they missed out- on an awesome movie and person! Don't worry!
    @(you need an account to see links) - oh my god LOL our ups and downs it's just been fun haha. I've known you for so long now and also happy late 3..I mean 25th! Hopefully that went well But I've known you for ages now, since I was probably like 12 or 13 isn't that crazy LOL?! I've annoyed you so many times; and I never meant to on purpose. It's just me. You know I always love you mr bacon.. I mean bettser
    @(you need an account to see links)- first off your name is so cool as well. I go to your profile oh my god your avatar has me in tears! I saw your post on the big cok thread lmao; got you pumped haha. You seem rly nice, I lyke nice pplz *evil laugh activated*
    @(you need an account to see links)- your profile abby is so cute ...and my buddy maison loves you.. And your a awesome teddy bear...I like it... heheh.... Stay awesome
    @(you need an account to see links)- R..RACHEL! you've never talked to me I think but I can sense your awesomeness from 12,847.27 miles away! You seem like a kind, kind awesome person and I always think you and Rachel are the same person sorry :| But hey, stay fly and stay awesome bruh
    @(you need an account to see links) - FUCK ya; oh my god. I've known you probably now for three weeks happy three weeks of friendship. When I first saw you haha I thought you were like 20 lol, and I DIDINT know you would be Canadian! (Canadians r awesome) but honestly; I'm greatful to be your friend. I can't believe I've never talked to you up until this point.. Why you been hiding?! Your honestly a really sweet kind person to talk to every day and I consider you my bestfriend also I'm going to whoop ur butt on agario n steal all your POKEMAN!! also starbux ftw
    @(you need an account to see links)- oh god haha. I've known you for YEARS!! I've made you angry so many times and also love you so much (the userbar proves it!!) and I have your name as sexy baby on skype. Is that weird? Hopefully not. But honestly though; your a really chill person. Your always cool to talk to, and really smart. Also, I love those chicken arms But in reslity, thank you for creating such a nice family.
    @(you need an account to see links)- yo. Dope name hehe. Anyways, dope profile color! Black and yellow muddafukas!! But anyways; where's the wall at?? You seem like a cool person; hehe.. I feel like either I'm inactive or u r.. hmmmmmmmmmmm
    @(you need an account to see links) - I'm surprised I'm not your bff *angry* but haha; I haven't talked to you much surprisingly either. Maybe one day I will creep on you and apply for a friend position
    @(you need an account to see links)- again, IF MAISON LOVES YOU I LUV U! But maison loves everyone so I love everyone.. But anyways; you seem really like a nice person to talk to! Stay awesome
    @(you need an account to see links)- I'm not opening your profile rn, if you are who I remember you are you are that really nice person. Brb
    YES!!! You r da awesome one!. Thanks for always being helpful as hell and being the real, MVP i don't even understand what your comment @ me says anymore. 2 long
    @(you need an account to see links) - why you no wall? You seem like a really kind person say hi sometime! @(you need an account to see links) - I heard u won da top prize0-0 I like stamps and today's my birthday... Haha but in all reality you seem like a sweet kind person. Go Angie!
    @(you need an account to see links) - First thing i notice is you have the pretty i<3ck as your color.. I love it. Then i notice your almighty TCK X_X I have yet to speak to you, but i already know your a good person. <3
    @(you need an account to see links)- Oooh. I don't think i've talked to you; but i've seen you around the site for a long long time. Always seem energetic and kind; i love it. Your a good person and i hope i can say hi 2 u 1 day
    @(you need an account to see links) - your profile and regular avatar pic are really awesome hey can u like post on my wall 2 and say hi hehe cuz u no wall
    @(you need an account to see links) - hey i stole all ur cookies..SORRY. i LOVE ur name already though i swear we can be besties even tho we've never said hi
    @(you need an account to see links)- I plan on giving your wall some love. i see also that ur sorta new to clraik and u don't even neo ;"(
    @(you need an account to see links) - i see you love NHL i see u r a rly kind person also. <3 u
    @(you need an account to see links) - I see that u r from new england.. i hope u r not a Patriots fan! cool person
    @(you need an account to see links) - i've never talked to u, but u seem like a kind person i hope 2 see u around more @(you need an account to see links) - Probably one of the most attractive, kind, beautiful users on this site. I heard everyone wants to be you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Another stranger! Or am i the shy one.. probably myself. Anyways! your profile pic is amazing LOL. Then i see ur siggy.. that's even better lmao. Your a cool cool person
    @(you need an account to see links)- Recently joined as well ehhh? Welcome to clraik! i hope u like it here and i hope u say hi to me one day i love u
    @(you need an account to see links)- Daveed.. i mean David! I have yet to say hi to you either; but from what i can tell your really dedicated to this site which mean's alot. Keep your good work up and stay awesome! And say hi... plz... i wanna be cool lyke u
    @(you need an account to see links) - hi there. Your profile pic is really nice. Did you draw that!? Well anyways.. you seem like a really sweet person. I've yet to talk to you but i love the profile pic Stay awesome!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - MOUGAR REPORTIN IN'!! forreal though; You seem like a really chill; cool person. I've known you for a short time, but got to know you a little good bit. It's fun to talk to you, (when you respond hehe) and i'm glad i'm apart of the shquadddd!! I hope u respond to me more so i can get 2 know u more but i'm really glad i jumped out of my hole because when i do get to talk to you it's the time of my life I heard you like PB&J sandwich to hehe.. i'm glad i talk 2 u and i know it's not thanksgiving but i'm thank 4 u U r also a baller. And i cant believe your not related to It me #sidebish
    @(you need an account to see links)- dope name hehe.. that sounds like me! That's not sarcastic i promise. I hope you know how i feel; and i hope you care! But hey; i hope u say hi to me one day You seem really like a fun person to talk to.. if you get someone who add's u on skype lol totally not me jk.. but! Cool person!
    @(you need an account to see links)- seems like a really nice person. i guess i need to go google wat bloke is though
    @(you need an account to see links) - I see i see... you are a really cool person. I have yet to talk to you; but i hope i do.. LUV U! @(you need an account to see links) - another TCK.. I see you have no wall either Why you no love me creepy posts lmao.
    @(you need an account to see links) - you don't have wall either.. i'm going to cry. but creeping on you; you seem like a really kind person i hope we can be friends 1 day.. am i good enough...D:
    @(you need an account to see links) - it me luvs u so i luv x1000 more then her. but anyways, i got to talk to you a little bit before i think and your a really kind, kind person hopefully i say hi to you more one day soon lol.. but stay kind; and awesome
    @(you need an account to see links)- why you no wall either!? But you seem like a really nice person. come creep on my wall so we can be bffs
    @(you need an account to see links) - cub, hehe.. that name makes me sound all happy and warm. I see your a really cool person; and your friends with my cougar friend so you are apart of the SHHHQUAAADDDD
    @(you need an account to see links)- I love your name off the bat, but i've never talked to yo. I hope i can say hi to you one day you seem like a really cool person to talk to
    @(you need an account to see links) - Your online right now as i'm trying to creep; but you've never made a thread. I see you post a shitton, but with no threads!? That's cray cray.. but you seem like an awesome person. Him. Him. That name is cool as heck
    @(you need an account to see links)- You seem like a hardcore neoppeter and a cool person. I'm pretty sure i've talked to you but as soon as i saw your name you hit me as that "one cool person"...
    @(you need an account to see links)- Ooh. Rachel! Every person i know irl who is named rachel is awesome. So your pretty awesome to. I saw your challange group and i saw what you accomplished and it's impressive. Keep up the good work. Proud of u very awesome person
    Last edited by 5252; 12-20-2015 at 09:40 PM.

• The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-20-2015),Aska (12-20-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-20-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-20-2015),Cath (12-20-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-21-2015),Elf (12-21-2015),Him (12-20-2015),I_royalty_I (12-20-2015),j03 (12-20-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-20-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-20-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),rachel (12-20-2015),Roslyn (12-21-2015),Sci_Girl (12-20-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),Targaryen (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    71d 20h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    @Cath - Your graphics are outstanding! You've inspired me to try my hand at some buttons of my own.
    @Lyric - If @Cath inspired me to make new buttons, it was your tutorial that showed me how. Everything anyone could ever need really is on here.
    @I_royalty_I - I really want to thank you for being one of the first people to make me feel welcome here. That really means a lot to me.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You are obviously a person with EXCELLENT taste in Pokemon. Slowking is a BEAST!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I've seen you quite a lot on the Neo Chat boards. And thanks to your stamp guide my account now looks 20% cooler. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    @bacchus - I don't know if you still frequent the cupcake boards, but that tiny seed you planted over a year ago has turned into a mighty tree with deep roots and upreaching branches.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You always seem to deliver the most entertaining stuff about the PC. I had lost faith in that board a while ago but with people like you around, it can't be all bad.
    @Bettser - When I first joined, you seemed to be a steadfast voice of reason especially when the forum needs it most. For that you have my respect and admiration.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't think I've seen you around. With a name like Shinji you've gotta be a cool dude.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I've seen you selling your wares when I window shop. Here's hoping I'm not as poor next year.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Your artwork is so beautiful. I'd love to see more from you in this upcoming year.
    @It Me - Whenever I see your posts I always read your name as 'It's Me' as opposed to It Me. One day I'll get it right.
    @Infamous Joe - Your programs are top notch. Besides you already know I love you (holds up side bar).
    @(you need an account to see links) - I haven't had the pleasure of spamming with you, but I'm sure we'll get together soon.
    @Drizzy - Thank you for making clraik as awesome as it is. I always see you tirelessly working to make this place a safe and enjoyable environment and I want you to know that I appreciate all that you've done and are doing.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I've not had a chance to talk to you, but I think I'll traverse over to the general chat and see if we can't strike up a conversation.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I've seen you post on the Neo Chat boards and whenever I read your posts, it's always entertaining.
    @Aska - I don't think I've gotten a chance to talk to you. I'm really looking forward to talking in the future.
    @Angie - You are the one who introduced me to the spam section! Now I have a new home on Spammington Lane. But seriously I'm glad you reached out to me.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't think I've met you yet. You seem like a really cool person.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always see you around and no matter what you're doing you always have something helpful to say coupled with your charming wit. I hope we'll be able to talk more in the upcoming year.
    @Discord - Whenever I see a post from you I can always count on it being insightful and tactful. Not an easy feat at all, but somehow you manage it with style and a little bit of anarchy.
    @cookiemunster - I miss your avatar with Cookie Monster underwater. What ever happened to it?
    @(you need an account to see links) - I want to learn more about Flight Rising
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't think I've ever talked to you. I hope we get a chance in this upcoming year.
    @Elf - Did I mention that your name is AWESOME!
    @Brickhaus - I don't think we've met, yet. You look like a cool person, though, so I'm sure we'll get along fine.
    @5252 - Thanks for selling to me back when I was still a newbie.
    @LadyLena - I haven't seen you around much, but I hope we can get to know each other over this next year.
    @(you need an account to see links) - It seems like you like anime, we should get along quite well.
    @Daviid - I just wanted to thank you for the puzzle adventure theme. If it weren't for you I don't think I'd ever get that one.
    @Charlie - Whenever I see your name, I think of Charlie's Angels for some reason.
    @Cougar - I just wanted to say that your pokemon entry was really neat! I'm going to enter next year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Whenever I see your signature, I have to laugh because no one knows the pain of group projects better than me.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always see you around and you're always helping out. I think that's great.
    @katix - I don't think I've ever talked to you. I hope we get a chance to talk in this upcoming year.
    @Accelerator - I always see you around but I have yet to talk to you. I hope we get a chance to talk in the future.
    @LeafeonQueen - I love pokemon, so your name instantly drew me to you. Then I saw your little Leafeon sprite and I was sold!
    @Daisy - I don't think I've spoken to you, yet. You seem well loved so you're probably a cool person too.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Ah, another pokemon name that instantly made me take note of you. Your avatar just seals the deal.
    @Cub - I remember you from your banner, but I hadn't seen you around recently. Anywho, I'm glad you're back.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Whenever I read your posts, it brightens up my day.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I've seen you around the Neo Chat boards, you always have some good advice along with a witty remark.
    @(you need an account to see links) - It seems like I see you everywhere and no matter where I see you, you're always so kind and so helpful. It's people like you that make being here on clraik worth while

• The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Him For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-21-2015),Aska (12-21-2015),Aura (12-20-2015),Ban (12-21-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-21-2015),Cath (12-21-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-21-2015),I_royalty_I (12-21-2015),j03 (12-21-2015),Lyric (12-20-2015),Maison (12-21-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-21-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-21-2015),Roslyn (12-21-2015),Sci_Girl (12-21-2015),Skarner (12-20-2015),VitaminX (12-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    37d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Alright, here we go! A lot of these are going to be ideas coming up as I go, so sentence structure and clarity is most likely going to take a hit. Also have to say if I don't know you, I did my best to write stuff which I felt represented you. I apologize if I was completely off about something .
    @(you need an account to see links) - Haven't had the chance to really talk with you, but we've had a few run-ins on spamming giveaway threads. You're always friendly and easy to talk to. It's also great that you're a big fan of Zelda and anime. I haven't really gotten into anime, but you got me at Zelda . Great artwork as well, you're very talented. I can't get enough of space so that lucario graphic was amazing! Also have to commend you on your weight loss, I think you already look great but it's always good to keep pushing yourself and striving to improve yourself. Hope you keep up your healthy lifestyle!

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi, haven't really had a conversation with you, but you're such a nice, down to earth girl. You're always so positive and friendly. Big plus for being an animal lover as well! You have so many animals haha. Your art is also really good, I think you should update your portfolio . Needless to say, you're also very beautiful.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Andrew, I really appreciated that you added me as a friend when I first joined, it seems like a really small thing to do but I think it's a great thing to do. I took quite a long hiatus and I missed a lot of your events and other ck events, but I'm glad I can participate in these events. You're the first guy I purchased NP from when I came back from hiatus as well! That instant delivery method was great. RIP. You also post a lot of funny shit, but also post well articulated and thought out views on current issues. I respect you a lot and I'm glad you're sticking around, you're a great dude.

@(you need an account to see links) - The first, and only? person to fall for the double cat picture! Haven't really had the chance to interact with you much outside of the spamming giveaways, but I think you're a cool guy. Pokemon fan, that's always good to see. You do any Pokemon battles online? That shit consumed my life in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum days! Also Slowbro>Slowking .

@(you need an account to see links) - HI MAISON I FEEL OBLIGATED TO TYPE LIKE JUST FOR YOU!!! <3 <3 YOU'VE BEEN VERY ACTIVE RECENTLY AND I THINK THAT'S GREAT. SPREADING THE HOLIDAY CHEER BY BEING OVERLY EXCITED AND FRIENDLY, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? I THINK IT'S PRETTY COOL THAT YOU LIVE IN HAWAII, ARE YOU LIKE ON VACATION EVERY DAY OR SOMETHING? ALSO SHEEEEIT, I HAVE THE SAME PANTS AS IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURE HAHAHA. HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER ONCE I GET MY SKYPE FIXED, FK.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi, you solved that scavenger hunt faster than I solved the first clue lmao #feelsbadman. I enjoy reading your posts, you're one of the people who are very articulate (I think I need to use "whom" in this context?). Since you're an English teacher, I feel kind of obligated to type properly . Thanks for educating kids, I really appreciate all the work and effort teachers put into their jobs. The world definitely needs more education. Congrats on the baby by the way! I hope everything goes smooth and happy for you guys. Good luck on finding the pudding and whatever other cravings you might have.

@(you need an account to see links) - Star Wars fan, big fan of UC trading, and poster of PC drama! Hope you eventually found someone to go with you to Star Wars, sucks that people flake at the last second. I know that feel . Always entertaining to see your posts about the PC though, pretty entertaining at times. How's Halo 5 by the way? I'm waiting for some Christmas cash to flow in so I can go pick it up haha.
    @(you need an account to see links) - People have already said it, but it's hilarious to see banned users, and the last person to view their profile is you. It's like the Bettser kiss of death haha. First thing I think of when I see your name though, is you wearing that batman costume. Pretty sure I already talked to you about it somewhere lol. You're a good guy, always good to see you around the boards. Keep killin' em ladies, lady killer .

@(you need an account to see links) - Good to see you've been back on the site for a while now. I see that you graduated and worked in an engineering firm though, that's great to hear. Apparently you're a big fan of weed. That one weed thread you made a while back was pretty funny. I don't smoke weed myself, but all good. Hopefully you'll have much more success in your life. You seem to have a pretty good foot in the door already though!

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi teddy, I have you added on skype but we haven't really spoken much. That skype ID I had was really fucked up and it wouldn't let me login through the skype app, I have to login through my e-mail, so I don't think I'll be using that one anymore :/. I first interacted with you on the Garoo thread, which was pretty fun. Thought you were a guy for the longest time, until I joined a TC for like the first time and saw you were a cute asian grill . You're very friendly and welcoming teddy, and I hope you continue on the road to a healthier lifestyle. Good luck!

@(you need an account to see links) - Only really interact with you in the spam giveaways, but you're really nice. You're really good at art and graphics stuff, always making impressive stuff. It's funny how you post a lot of completely innocent things, and then out of nowhere BOOM pervy post . I STILL HAVE THE BABY KOUGRA PICTURE BURNED INTO MY MIND AAAAAHHHH!!! You seem like such a "bro" though, easy to hang out and chat with .
    @(you need an account to see links) - I had you added on skype as well, but my ID was all fucky and it was a pain to go onto it . You're usually lurking and stuff, but you post some pretty good stuff when you do decide to post. Aside from the It Me-ian spam on the giveaway threads though . From the little interaction we had on skype, I really appreciate how outgoing and welcoming you are to strangers, you're like the bro who finds a way to get the one guy who doesn't know anyone involved in a conversation with an entire group. People like you are the real MVP.
    @(you need an account to see links) - *incoming story about how I found Joe* First found you on HB, a long time ago. I didn't have a bank account or anything so no paypal for me. I had to buy those visa gift cards to get VIP on that site so I could access your programs haha. I think I used your programs for like 2 months and then you and your programs disappeared. It took me like another year to find you again on this website, which is pretty sad actually... But I had paypal at that point and started using your programs again! I have a lot of respect for the work you do on your programs and continued support of the website. One of the few times I joined TC, I saw you and you really inspired my to get back to the gym after seeing your respectable shoulders haha #nohomo. My max in bench went from 145 lbs to about 200 lbs so far, should go higher now that it's bulking season. Thanks for keeping everything running smoothly and inspiring me Joe.

@(you need an account to see links) - Started being more active recently and you won a few things already! I think this means you should continue to be active . I also see that you're a fan of spamming the giveaway threads eh? Me too
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hey, bought my first big item from you earlier this year! You're a good guy and you know when to drop the hammer, which is respectable. I thought it was hilarious how the PC was blaming you for something you didn't even do though, your reputation precedes you . It's great how you include people and encourage them to join things. Hope you're having fun on your trip, I've been back to India twice so far and had a lot of fun. Thanks to you and |2eap on the giveaway by the way, that shit was awesome.

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi, I appreciate all the effort you put into your posts. You're always offering pretty good advice to whoever needs it and I really respect that. You're also from my city, so I feel like we have a connection with regards to that . I've spoken to you a few times about fishing, hockey, and GSDs and I always appreciate your input on those. I really hope we have something good to cheer for at Rogers Arena soon, it's been a tough 10 years haha. I think I'll be getting that GSD pup by the end of 2016, hopefully you can get yours soon as well! I also hope you'll find a good job if you haven't already. I'm having issues with that right now as well, I'm working crappy jobs and hoping to find my career job soon.

@(you need an account to see links) - Haven't really interacted with you much, but you seem like a cool guy. You definitely have a good fashion sense though, looking sharp . Your pokemon drawing was also great, like dam that flower just brought everything together, you know? XD

@Aska - Hey, you're a cool person. I think it's so great how you have such a strong connection with your pets, animals are amazing! I remember reading through PC drama and you always came through with screenshots! #MVP Also, I don't think I've had conversations with a Habs fan without slinging mud at each others teams . Hope you have a great time at that Habs game, should be really fun! I'm hoping 2016 is a good year for you, you really deserve some more things going your way. P.S. you're really pretty

@Angie - Angie, the queen of spam and winning giveaways #jelly. We really only interact during spam giveaways but I really enjoy speaking with you, you're such a bro haha. Your selling thread is also great, can't believe no one has come up with that idea before haha, so epic and sad at the same time. You also gave me some good advice in that one thread which I really appreciate, gonna give you a #MVP for that one as well . Thanks for being so warm and friendly! Also, not sure if you like this type of music but your old username always reminded my of this song, and that's the song I still associate with you lol

@(you need an account to see links) - Hello, pretty sure I haven't spoken to you before. I see you're a fan of Jinx though, hope you're not as crazy! You seem like a nice guy from your posts though. You also have a bunch of guides which are really helpful. Hoping to see more of you in 2016!

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi, I've seen you here and there. You have strong opinions, and I can see that you mean well. Good on you for sticking with what you believe, and hopefully you will start to see things from both sides. You have a pretty good guide for AoB, I started with that when I first started with AoB. Great job on your weight loss journey by the way, keep going and stay healthy!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hey Discord, you're always helpful and really friendly. I respect how much you do to help the community, whether it be MPic, or helping users with various tech issues. I'm also suuuper jelly you went to Rock in Rio, those concerts always look so amazing! Nothing but good things to say about you dude. We should get to know each other better soon .
    @(you need an account to see links) - One of the spam masters from the Garoo thread. Had a lot of fun in that thread, cookie. I really enjoy all the cookie monster pics you have, even the risque ones LOL. It's so cool how you got to hold those tiger kittens, dam that looked so sick. I'd love to go to Florida one day, but those gators are 2 sp00ky 5 me haha. I like how you're always upbeat, you're fun to be around.

@(you need an account to see links) - You're pretty new here, but you have some good posts already. I liked your poem, though I'm a complete scrub with anything involving poems. Always had problems with poems during my English classes. Keep contributing, you're a cool person.

@(you need an account to see links) - W0T U LUKN AT M8? ILL BASH YE F0KN 'ED IN
    @(you need an account to see links) - You know, I always associate something with someone, usually something memorable they said or did. With you though, I have Elf and George Bush intertwined. God dammit Elf, every time I see the word elf, or see your username I THINK OF GEORGE. W. BUSH. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? Hehe.. aside from that, you're a pretty cool person.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Seen you from the spamming giveaway threads as well. Hopefully when you do the Neopian Times thing again I'll finally get the avatar . I haven't seen too many of your posts, but you seem like a smart guy. Keep contributing buddy.

@5252 - Ah, the one thing I'll probably always remember about you is fucking up your computer with water hahahahaha. It's pretty cool how you share Netflix and uber rides and stuff. I would pick up the free ride, but my city doesn't have uber I think? Also, it looks like you like working out. I like you already .
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi, don't think you've been as active as you have in the past. You're pretty funny though. The one thing that I associate with you though is you having in your sig, in big bold letters, something about eating booty like groceries. Always thought that was pretty funny when I came across it.

@(you need an account to see links) - Yo what's up Mylo. One of the newer members I see. Saw you spamming in the giveaway thread though, don't think we've ever spoken though? Think that needs to change .
    @(you need an account to see links) - Always helping people and contributing programs. Appreciate what you do for the community as well David. I saw your uh.. certain thing for the charity corner, but got too lazy to use it haha. How's Fallout 4 by the way? I haven't played it yet . Also enjoy some of your other funny threads like Loca the pug lol.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi Charlie, haven't really had the chance to speak with you. You seem nice and friendly though. The dog in your pic is also very cute. Also wishing you good luck on buying your new house if you haven't done that already! Sounds like a huge hassle haha, hopefully everything works out for you and your husband.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi, haven't had the opportunity to chat with you, but you seem like a swell kind of girl. It's always good to see you welcoming everyone in the introductions section. I know it's been said before, but dam the PUSSY LOUNGE is so sick. The art and everything is hilarious and everything fits so well. I read that you hurt your back in an accident . Hope you take care and rest really well, don't want to have any lingering issues later on. Also I think you're very beautiful .

@(you need an account to see links) - You seem PrettyNice to me . Used to see you more often in the Neopets section, not sure if it's because you don't frequent it as much, or if I don't frequent it as much. Anyways, your selling threads are great and I love how you added a little bit of text under each pet to give them some personality.

@(you need an account to see links) - You're great dude. Always have something to discuss, or showing cool videos/pictures. Can't understand how you're still alive though, whether you're fighting giant spiders, choking yourself out with your own tie, tripping over and smashing your keyboard, etc., the shit that goes on in your life is crazy haha.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Pretty rare for me to see you actually. I see that you help people with writing papers, and get help with homework yourself though. Resourceful, I like that .

@Accelerator - Hey, you're pretty cool. I see you helping people out with programs and tech issues. Also seem like a pretty big anime fan, as well as a fan of something else. *Thinks back to the picture with a certain Johnny character* . Jk jk
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hello, I've seen you posting quite a bit but never had a chance to really chat. You seem really friendly though! Hopefully your braces are feeling better, I'm gonna have to get braces... soon :|. People have also been saying Espeon, Umbreon, etc are better than Leafeon, but come on... Everyone knows Jolteon>all eeveelutions
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi, you seem pretty chill. The first thing that I think of when I see your name though, is the gif where it says you saw Mophead's dong, which I think was hilarious xD. Your pokemon art was also great by the way, I think the splashed paint thing in a lot of your work is pretty cool. You're very pretty, see you around. Oh and other people have been saying it so, #handmadehandfulsofjoy or something

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi, haven't seen much of you before. You said you were shy though, so I can relate with that. Not a great thing, this shyness. I'm trying my best to get rid of it. Hopefully you can open up a bit more .
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi you have a really cute name. Cubs are great . You have a great guide for using CE for mac. I had to use my sister's laptop for a while so it was really useful, thank you! Happy holidays

@(you need an account to see links) - One of the spam buddies, hehe. Really enjoyed spamming these threads with you! You always sound happy and I really like that about you. You're also a dog lover eh? Yeah, I'm hoping to have that GSD in 2016 if everything falls into place .
    @(you need an account to see links) - Haha, powerpuff girls. Loved watching that show on CN. Mojo jojo was the best though, that frickin monkey lol.

@(you need an account to see links) - *insert Mophead I saw your dong gif here* Hehe.. The thing I remember about you is that one thread you made where you had a pregnancy scare. That was hilarious to me, but obviously must have been very stressful for you haha. Love the hair by the way, your username is so fitting. Still have no idea how your hair works though, it defies physics or something. You seem like a really chill dude, and fun to hang out with at parties.

@(you need an account to see links) - LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Rachel . Hi, welcome back Rachel. Unfortunately I wasn't around when you were last active I think? So I'm glad to have the chance to be around when you're active now. Like I said, I wouldn't have put nearly as much time into this post if I hadn't seen your post from the last comment chart . Haven't seen much of you yet, but you seem so friendly that it's infectious. I'm really happy that you've lost a lot of weight and are living a healthier lifestyle, as well as encouraging other people into fitness. You are beautiful by the way, keep it up .
    Last edited by Skarner; 12-21-2015 at 06:47 AM.

• The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Skarner For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-21-2015),Aska (12-21-2015),Aura (12-21-2015),Ban (12-21-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-21-2015),Cath (12-21-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-21-2015),Him (12-21-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-21-2015),j03 (12-21-2015),Lyric (12-21-2015),Maison (12-21-2015),Mama Bear (12-21-2015),metaldroga (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-21-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-21-2015),Sci_Girl (12-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Not very good with words/being social guys, ごめん D:

Can't even remember when or where I watched but it made laugh so much XD (sorry for the dirty mind?)
    Anywayss... Haven't had the chance to talk to you that much but you seem cool (:

@(you need an account to see links): I don't think I've seen or talked to you that much but you seem cool (:

@(you need an account to see links): Don't know that much about you, but you seem really nice, cool, fun & enthusiastic . Who doesn't know Saitama?! *wink wink*
    @(you need an account to see links): Your threads are interesting most of the time. Would be nice knowing a bit more about you (:
    @(you need an account to see links): You seem to be really talented in writing (wish I could to that ) Overall really nice and cool guy (:
    @(you need an account to see links): Y U WIPE PC WITH WATER? JK, don't know you that much (I think we've never talked ._.) Really glad you're still active after all the time since you joined tho'
    @(you need an account to see links): I think I haven't seen you around lately? But if you need any help with your Spanish HWs let me know (;

@(you need an account to see links): Haven't had the chance to talk with you a lot but seems you like anime, hope you check (and enjoy) those two recommendations I gave you (:
    @(you need an account to see links): You know a lot about PC/programming, speak Spanish as I do, play CAH (Are you my clone from Spain (?)) Just want to lyk You're pretty cool Glad you got more involved in the community, heck, you even have more userbars than I do now (?) And no, I'm not a duo with Discord XD.
    @(you need an account to see links): Haven't talked that much, but your avatar is cute and reminds me of my beagle, she was so tiny and cute, now she's a little demon XD.
    @(you need an account to see links): Is it me or you've been on and off lately? You're a cool and funny person (:
    Your selling thread makes me LMAO every time XD.

@(you need an account to see links): Your avatar... That cat makes me laugh every time I see it XD. I'm kinda curious to know more about you cause of that username

@(you need an account to see links): Man, you post a lot, A LOT (is work really thaaaat boring?). What happened with you Adult s. access? It's been kinda dead for a while...
    @(you need an account to see links): Haven't talked to you that much but that signature pic tho' LMAO. Also you're from 2012 so I respect you senpai!
    @(you need an account to see links): I'm with VitaminX on this one, umbreon > leafeon (but maybe because I like dark colors XD) We haven't talked that much but if you need anything and I can help, feel free to ask me (:
    @(you need an account to see links): I don't know you that much. I always see you on TC the few times I go there, every time I see the post your picture thread you're there, really like your 'gif selfies' (is that even a thing? e.e) You seem really nice tho' would be nice to know you a bit more (also, thank you for replying that time on the agario thread)

@(you need an account to see links): You need to post more! D: But I guess you like pokemon? Zygarde looks cool in its 50% form (:
    @(you need an account to see links): What happened with you? You've been really inactive for some time. Anyways, I hope life's been nice & glad you're back and (hopefully?) you start posting more, you have a lot of people here that care for you (apparently you also need to update your AoBing on a Mac guide XD)

@(you need an account to see links): I like your username You can have my (you need an account to see links) too? (?) XD
    @(you need an account to see links): Haven't talked to you, hope we get a chance to do so. That Prof. pic is FABULOUS (?) LMAO XD.

@(you need an account to see links): You know A LOT about neopets and you're always helping people out. I respect you a lot for that! . We haven't really interacted with each other that much, so really looking forward to know you more.

@(you need an account to see links): Again, someone who went MIA randomly (I think?) Glad you're back. We don't talk that much/don't know that much about you but you're always nice with people

At this point the 'Haven't talked to you/I don't know you that much' and stuff seems really overused but it's true, sorry D: Definitely looking to meet/know you guys!.
    If there's a (?) don't take me serious XD.

*goes to hide for a while*
    Last edited by Accelerator; 01-30-2016 at 06:52 PM.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

• The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Aska (12-21-2015),Aura (12-21-2015),Ban (12-21-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-21-2015),Cath (12-21-2015),Cub (12-21-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-21-2015),Elf (12-21-2015),Him (12-21-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-21-2015),j03 (12-21-2015),Lyric (12-21-2015),Maison (12-21-2015),Mama Bear (12-21-2015),Maths (01-30-2016),Mophead (12-21-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),potatoespotate (12-21-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Roslyn (12-21-2015),Sci_Girl (12-21-2015),Skarner (12-21-2015),VitaminX (12-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    That was a lot of writing. I apologize in advance if I missed anyone.

• @(you need an account to see links) - You sure know how to do graphics, I think I may request something of you in the future. Always helping people out and making contributions to all sorts of topics. Keep it up!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know you that well, you post in spam a lot though. I will lurk you in the future to get to know you better!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Andrew, the first time I read your username I immediately thought of a caveman saying "I royalty" with a chest thump. Not sure why but I did. You are an awesome guy, always helping out and making everyone feel appreciated/involved with contests. Few forums have such an active community and without people like you aiding in that this forum would just be lost. So thank you
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Your words you are a Neoholic. Your Neo dream post made me laugh, there have been times when I woke up mad too lol. I had to look up VitaminX because I figured your username had something to do with some fruit juicer, nope, anime school. I like to learn new things and that was something new I learned! You seem like a nice and passionate person, I shall lurk your posts to learn more about you!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - #NERDSREUNITE!! YOU ARE FUN FUN FUN FUN TO TALK TO!! ^_^ Thanks for being a happy, intelligent, nerdy friend. GASTROCNEMIUS. LEVATOR LABII SUPERIORIS ALAEQUE NASI. BRACHIOCEPHALIC TRUNK. #nerdtermsnonnerdsdonotknow
    • @(you need an account to see links) - You are an active member and an all around good young lady. Cute dogs too, the black one in your profile pic has that "you have food can I have some too?" look. Makes me smile everytime I see it.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know much about you other than you frequent Neo chat and Trades, both of which I do not. But you seem like a nice person so I will lurk you to learn more about you!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Thanks for banning so many idiots. You care for the community and show your support as well. Please do not ban me!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I like your username but do not know much about you. I will make the effort to watch your posts to get to know you more! Oh and nice butt!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know you very well but you seem active in the trades section. Not something I frequent but maybe I will get to know you more as you post in other places.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know you very well but you seem like a nice Chilean girl.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do knot know much about you, but you seem to like to post in visitor messages and are quite partial to a 5-some of lovely cK ladies we have on this site. That is cute ^_^
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I joined this forum to be a sneaky cheater, earned my way up to Official cK and owned everyone with your ABer. From there I became more involved with the community and have not had a single regret in doing so. Without this forum I would have no one else to talk to so it means a lot to me. Thank you Joe for creating, supporting, and managing this amazing site. You should be very proud of this accomplishment ^_^ <3
    • @(you need an account to see links) - You seem to have had a long haitus so I do not know much about you. I recognize the username from what seems eons ago on this site but other than that I do know nothing. I hope to get to know you more if you continue with your posts
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I feel like I need to adopt a bro talk just to keep up with you. You are an awesome contributor, moderator, and overall wicked guy. ^_^
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Yo the chicken needs to be taken out of the freezer if you want supper tonight.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - First off I do not like math so right there I think I may not like you. However you seem like an intelligent, nice person, and you are Canadian so I think I can let the math hate slide. And studying Law is pretty wicked.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know much about you but you are continually being an active member and you seem like a nice person. You also have a dog that looks similar to one of mine when they were around so I already like you.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - You are annoying when it comes to mass spam lol. But thats okay since you end up winning! I know you like make up, and Taylor Swift, and puppies, and pretty things. Your dog is adorbs!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - You are a very helpful member of cK, giving great advice and I do not know how you do it but you manage to keep up with Maison!!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Yo don't SP&P...what's that you ask?...well its smoke pot and post of course! Seriously though right on for sticking to your guns and posting what you are thinking. *thumbs up*
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I am not sure if you have only been a recent new member to cK or not. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and overall a pretty cool person.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know you very well but your posts seem well thought out and mature. I like that. Post more so we can get to know you better!!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - #YEG bro! I am glad I met someone from this dull, drab, and cold useless city. If you ever have other questions about fishing let me know, I love the sport. One day I too shall have a GSD, one day.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Well I like Christmas so +1 for having Elf as a username even if it has nothing to do with Christmas. You are a very talented painter, and seem like a real nice person to talk to.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I dont know you very well but you seem fun and easy to talk to
    • @(you need an account to see links) - We are both Veterans on this site so I feel I should know you more. You seem like a real cool dude.
    • @(you need an account to see links) � You seem like a cool person, you make some interesting threads too.
    • @(you need an account to see links) � You are too new. Post more! We can get to know you more then.
    • @(you need an account to see links) � Awesome programmer. Please do not hack me with all those sweet skills at your disposal. Always an active member making cK a better place to be ^_^
    • @(you need an account to see links) � You seem like a nice person to talk to. Though you do not post much lately, so it is hard to get to know you more. So post more!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I do not know you very well but you seem like a sweet, fun, young lady who I assume likes cats.
    • @(you need an account to see links) � I like the username, but I do not know if I should consider your posts sarcastic or not? You seem cool though, sometimes annoying (aka spam contests) but all around a good person 
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Do you ever stop talking? You are like a windup toy. I like you though, I do not know many Aussies but I am glad I met you. I think your intense life suits you well as no one else could handle what you have constantly thrown at you. Come to Canada one day and I shall show you the snow. The awful, dreadful, cold snow.
    • @(you need an account to see links) � Not enough information. Post more!
    • @(you need an account to see links) � Always helpful, generous, and caring. You help make cK the great place that it is.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - My avatar is Professor Farnsworth from Futurama! I have to go old school and say Flareon > Leafeon. You are a cool person, you seem easy to talk to.
    • @(you need an account to see links) - You gifs creep me out sometimes. Like something out of the ring with the neck movements. But you are super good at making them so I guess my points are moot. You are one popular chicky though, lotsa ladies here have a crush on you it seems!
    • @(you need an account to see links) � I like the username. I do not know much about you though, post more!
    • @(you need an account to see links) � I do not know you very well. You have been a member for a long time though so I will lurk and stalk your posts to learn more about you!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - You do not look like a potato! Your posts entertain me ^_^
    • @(you need an account to see links) - I know of a Finnish band called Him, is that where you get your username from? You seem like a cool dude. Post more though!
    • @(you need an account to see links) � Very helpful, entertaining, and the go to person for price checks.
    • @(you need an account to see links) � Very friendly and supportive person. I like that you are trying to get people involved in a difficult task like motivation for weight loss!
    • @(you need an account to see links) - Very helpful, always giving input, great person.

• The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-21-2015),Aska (12-21-2015),Aura (12-21-2015),Bettser (12-21-2015),Brickhaus (12-21-2015),Cath (12-22-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-22-2015),Him (12-25-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-21-2015),j03 (12-21-2015),Lyric (12-21-2015),Maison (12-21-2015),Mama Bear (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-21-2015),Naked Gamer (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),potatoespotate (12-21-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Skarner (12-21-2015),VitaminX (12-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hi I am Aska. I am a weird girl into metal and I have two dogs that I show off on TC. One dog in particular gives you dirty looks, probably a reflection on my gawth mood. (To those who don't know me )

@(you need an account to see links) - HI! +I'm sorry I've never really chatted with you before. You seem like a really nice person and I wish you well in the new year. (:
    @(you need an account to see links) - HI! I gotta say I am jelly of your singing voice. Your krue video was amazing!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hello! It's been an interesting year here for ya. I am very happy you've stayed around - you're one of the most helpful members here and I couldn't imagine CK without ya. One of these days I'll hit you up for a UC.
    @(you need an account to see links) - HALLO! I'm sorry we haven't chatted at all. I really do like your avatar here. Hopefully next year we can chat more. Happy new year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - OMG HI!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO BE HAPPY ONLINE BECAUSE I CANNOT EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS AT ALL ONLINE. QUEEN OF DOOM AND GLOOM HERE!
    (also srry to delete you. was on anti-social phase. plz forgive)
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hello! I wish I could find that pudding you were so desperately craving a few days ago. I can't imagine that sort of emotional devastation. Regardless, I always enjoyed reading your posts. I hope the new year is kind to you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Sadly, I don't think we've really talked before either. Hopefully next year we can change that. I hope Santa brings you your wishes for the holidays!
    @(you need an account to see links) - plz stop taking my money for nc. ty.
    (jkjk. Always a fun guy to chat with in TC when I wear my MTL gear! All lolz aside, I hope you have a great new year!)
    @(you need an account to see links) - Sorry we've never really chatted before. I saw your post on the pit bull debate. It takes a lot of good character to blame an owner rather than the dog, given what you endured. Keep being awesome! (:
    @(you need an account to see links) - HIHI! I feel like you were in this last year and I said we should talk more and it never happened, lol. Bah! Regardless, you seem like a very kind and helpful soul. I hope the new year is nice to you. (:
    @(you need an account to see links) - Dem graphics skills! You have a serious talent there!
    @(you need an account to see links) - HI! Love how social and engaging you are on TC. It makes me feel less awkward on there, lol. Hope you have a great new year! (Love dat avatar too!)
    @(you need an account to see links) - Oh Joe, where do I even begin? You are such an awesome guy. Plz stop working all the time so we can chat more. TY. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't believe we've ever chatted before either. I hope you stick around and we can chat! I promise I'm not that mean *angel eyes* Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I was going to put something funny here but I decided to go with something from the heart. Thank you for being a friend to me when I didn't really think I had any here. I always will appreciate that. Hope you're having loads of fun on your trip!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love reading your posts here. You always have something interesting to say and I love how you always make topics more engaging.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I see you are banned now but I'll still fill this out because you are listed. I don't think I was really too active when you were around. I hope you find success and happiness in your life if you see this.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hey you were more social this year at times, GJ.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Sorry we've never really talked before. Gotta say though, you are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
    @(you need an account to see links) - HI! I'm sorry we've never really chatted on here before. Hopefully we can change that! You seem like a really awesome person and I hope you have a wonderful new year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hope you come back sometime. I really love how you're not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. (:
    @(you need an account to see links) - Love how helpful to users here in terms of helping them on Neo. You've helped me a lot here and I will always appreciate that. You're also really easy to talk to.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I heart your username and avatar! You seem like a very easy going person and always have something fun to contribute to the forum.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Sorry we've never chatted before. Hope we can change that in the new year. I also see you're fairly new here, which is cool. Also love your avatar here!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I'm sorry, I'll stop flaming your team (though I think I refrained from that? lol) We should chat more than just about our hockey teams though! (:
    @(you need an account to see links) - HI! I know we've barely talked this year but I wanted to say you have such an awesome gift at painting. Super jelly! Hope you have a great new year! (Psst love dat avatar too.)
    @(you need an account to see links) - When I think of weewoos, I automatically think of you. It's a shame we've barely talked since you've ruined this petpet for me jkjk (well at least on the latter part). Hope you have a great new year too!
    @(you need an account to see links) - You seem like a very fun person to chat with. I hope we can chat more in the next year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I've seen you around but I don't think we ever really talked before, which is a shame. I hope we can talk more next year. Hope all is going well in your life. You seem like a really kind soul too.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hallo! Another new person this year, awesome! Can't say we've chatted before either but I hope you stick around here so we can!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hihi! I've seen you around a lot but unfortunately I don't believe we've really chatted either. You seem like a very helpful member here and I wish you all the best next year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - You seem like a very nice and helpful user too. I also enjoy reading what you post here. I also melt when I see your avatar, as we all know cute dog faces are my weakness! Anyway, I hope you're doing well!
    @(you need an account to see links) - HI! I know we don't really talk at all but I hope you're doing well. Have fun on your road trip!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Another user I don't believe I've talked to either! Which is a real shame because you seem like a really kind person as well. I also love the Happy Bunny photo on your lookup. Hope we can chat and get to know each other a little more!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love how engaging you are with everyone. You make sure to comment and make everyone feel like they are apart of the community. That is awesome!+
    @(you need an account to see links) - HI! I don't think we've met before. Hopefully we can chat sometime! Wishing you well on the new year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Another super helpful guy here. I really like how you try your best to answer any questions people have about Neopets/programs! I know I couldn't answer 95% of the questions you do!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hello! I've seen you around a lot as well. You seem like a very active and helpful user here though. Hope you have an awesome new year!
    @(you need an account to see links) - y u so pretty. I heart your gifs. Please don't stop being awesome either!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I haven't talked to you either, sadly. Seems like you've been here for a while though and we have matching Darigan userbars so that's cool! (:
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't really see you around all that often anymore. I hope everything is well with you.
    potatoespotate
    @(you need an account to see links) - HIHI! I don't we've talked before either. Hope we can change that! Happy new year and holidays. Hope Santa is nice to you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - *drowns in leopard print* NEXT.
    (jkjk. Dat hair is amazing though.)
    @(you need an account to see links) - I am glad to see you back on CK! You are such a kind and caring person.
    Last edited by Aska; 12-21-2015 at 10:49 PM.

• The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-22-2015),Aura (12-22-2015),Ban (12-22-2015),Brickhaus (12-21-2015),Cath (12-22-2015),Curse (12-22-2015),Daviid (12-22-2015),Him (12-21-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-21-2015),j03 (12-22-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lyric (12-22-2015),Maison (12-21-2015),Mama Bear (12-21-2015),Mophead (12-21-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),rachel (12-21-2015),Sci_Girl (12-21-2015),Skarner (12-21-2015),teddy (12-22-2015),VitaminX (12-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    29d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

That feel when you thought you knew everyone here, but you actually don't.. at all.
    Last edited by Curse; 12-22-2015 at 01:43 AM.

• The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Curse For This Useful Post:

5252 (12-22-2015),Accelerator (12-22-2015),Aska (12-22-2015),Aura (12-22-2015),Ban (12-22-2015),Bettser (12-22-2015),Brickhaus (12-22-2015),Cath (12-22-2015),Cub (12-24-2015),Daviid (12-22-2015),Him (12-25-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-22-2015),j03 (12-22-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lyric (12-22-2015),Maison (12-22-2015),Mophead (12-22-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-22-2015),Sci_Girl (12-22-2015),Skarner (12-22-2015),teddy (12-22-2015),VitaminX (12-22-2015)

• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast