4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    I was the one who made the board LOL omg. The things you do when you're super bored..... . .. .
    ahh excellent! I was wondering if a clraiker was trolling for a bit but thought it was more likely to be a bad buy. I'm guessing your inbox was pretty full after all this? what was your best sucking-up message?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I didnt care lol I was actually supposed to pound it but that one girl just kept messaging me it was horrible....
    man if you had pounded that would have opened a whole another lot of fun PC drama. 'I JUST CAUGHT A UC MUTANT SCORCHIO IN THE POUND OMG--' *cue mass freezing of their account*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 13h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

anyone catch the uc trade for a baby chia? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deepeezee View Post
    exactly lol! the amount of people who appeared out of the woodwork with Baby Chias. one was chastised for offering them and they were like 'don't worry, I was going to offer a nice name' lol. it was definitely the best display of PC traits since the mega amounts of UFAness recently.

haha didn't think of this!
    I really appreciated that users honesty. The people who got snarky with them were real irritating. But it did make for a great battle. And then to see the trade reversed was great. The user wants her NP back for the custom lmao (from TNT)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Princessa For This Useful Post:

Deepeezee (11-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessa View Post
    I really appreciated that users honesty. The people who got snarky with them were real irritating. But it did make for a great battle. And then to see the trade reversed was great. The user wants her NP back for the custom lmao

oh no I missed the trade be reversed! I thought that the board was deleted so I stopped lurking. Was that on another board? hahaha too bad on the user lool

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    ahh excellent! I was wondering if a clraiker was trolling for a bit but thought it was more likely to be a bad buy. I'm guessing your inbox was pretty full after all this? what was your best sucking-up message?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

man if you had pounded that would have opened a whole another lot of fun PC drama. 'I JUST CAUGHT A UC MUTANT SCORCHIO IN THE POUND OMG--' *cue mass freezing of their account*
    I think the best message i got was that they will buy it for 2 Million neopoints from me XD
    Then when i posted on the board that I was selling her she came to me and said no she did not say that LOL

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

Donut (11-20-2015),Princessa (11-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    This happens on the nc evertine some poor bastard stumbles in and has no idea what thier stuff is worth lol. I can just imagine the mails and stuff aha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think the best message i got was that they will buy it for 2 Million neopoints from me XD
    Then when i posted on the board that I was selling her she came to me and said no she did not say that LOL
    LOL that was the bit that threw me off it being a bad buy to begin with hahaha. Like the fact of displaying blatant misknowledge about neo's rules

that's funny hahaha. Thanks for the entertainment

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 13h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    oh no I missed the trade be reversed! I thought that the board was deleted so I stopped lurking. Was that on another board? hahaha too bad on the user lool
    I was looking at someone else's board and the person who did the trade was like "well I just traded my 3L for a UC and the trade was reversed *cries eyes out* I went offline and came back and the pet was gone and mine was back. I've sent a ticket. It'd be nice for TNT to do the right thing and reimburse my NP from the custom but they soo won't."

Someone else made a board wondering what happened later but I had my fill of PC attitudes so I didn't stay long. If I can find it I'll take screenies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessa View Post
    I was looking at someone else's board and the person who did the trade was like "well I just traded my 3L for a UC and the trade was reversed *cries eyes out* I went offline and came back and the pet was gone and mine was back. I've sent a ticket. It'd be nice for TNT to do the right thing and reimburse my NP from the custom but they soo won't."

Someone else made a board wondering what happened later but I had my fill of PC attitudes so I didn't stay long. If I can find it I'll take screenies.

haha as if TNT would ever do that she'll have to learn to love her new baby chia lol

Just trying to imagine how this would have played out if @(you need an account to see links) agreed to trade with a bunch of people, their baby chia custom for a uc. like 10-20 different people. Then everyone realises what's just happened, and then the OP rejects all the baby chias and pound converts the uc.
    so many people already as it was on that thread were like 'i juts bought a baby paintbrush and a morphing potion wtf'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    haha as if TNT would ever do that she'll have to learn to love her new baby chia lol

Just trying to imagine how this would have played out if @(you need an account to see links) agreed to trade with a bunch of people, their baby chia custom for a uc. like 10-20 different people. Then everyone realises what's just happened, and then the OP rejects all the baby chias and pound converts the uc.
    so many people already as it was on that thread were like 'i juts bought a baby paintbrush and a morphing potion wtf'
    I was thinking about doing that but I thought that would have been taking it a little too far!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 13h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Also, I mean, it's a baby chia custom so.. It's not like she spent alll that much.

Excellent plan with excellent execution.