82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    Damm I remember last time you were back you were trying to stay out of trouble. be safe my friend
    Yea that didn't work out too well. I just got out earlier this year. And about to do 5 years.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yea that didn't work out too well. I just got out earlier this year. And about to do 5 years.
    Don't get in too much trouble there. Sooner you can. Be out the better. Sorry to hear the bad news

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Don't get in too much trouble there. Sooner you can. Be out the better. Sorry to hear the bad news
    Ill do 2.5-3 years at most. So not too big a deal.

<-----Stick to weed. Prison aint fun kids.

Anyways, back on subject. Good luck getting the account back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Ill do 2.5-3 years at most. So not too big a deal.

<-----Stick to weed. Prison aint fun kids.

Anyways, back on subject. Good luck getting the account back.
    If you need to talk or anything just send me a message. Best of luck we will see you soon.

Thanks for the luck though not having much of it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I hope you get your account back.

The last active I accidentally got into was because they had the same password as the database and that was a while back.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    I'd always check last seen to be honest. I never neomail unless I really have to, I like to keep a low profile so you can't assume lack of mails for lack of activity.

What if the user was last active a month or so ago? They might not notice their NPs being taken from the bank. They might just have been on holiday, had a busy few weeks with work or something and could come back and login at any day...or try to.

In my opinion that's not a safe or accurate way to determine if an account is active.
    i don't bother with looking at last seen either. I go into their SDB and look at the last item that is in the SDB and compare it with the JN database. If it was released within the year then I consider the account active, since some ppl login just to grab advent calendar stuff. I also look at their site events once I am already in the account, like for instance right now i would go to the AC page and see if they participated in the altador cup.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Raposa (08-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    I hope you get your account back.

The last active I accidentally got into was because they had the same password as the database and that was a while back.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

i don't bother with looking at last seen either. I go into their SDB and look at the last item that is in the SDB and compare it with the JN database. If it was released within the year then I consider the account active, since some ppl login just to grab advent calendar stuff. I also look at their site events once I am already in the account, like for instance right now i would go to the AC page and see if they participated in the altador cup.
    I understand why you both don't check them but using your methods it's likely that you'd assume most of the accounts I use to be inactive when they aren't. I don't bother with plots on some accounts, never participated in an AC for example and I don't neomail often and not at all on some accounts I have. The catchpas are fucking killer though so like I said I do get it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

loserchild (08-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    I understand why you both don't check them but using your methods it's likely that you'd assume most of the accounts I use to be inactive when they aren't. I don't bother with plots on some accounts, never participated in an AC for example and I don't neomail often and not at all on some accounts I have. The catchpas are fucking killer though so like I said I do get it
    So you don't collect any new items that are released within the last year? Cause the first part of what I said is I look at the last page in the SDB and check the last item collected and compare it with the release date. Or you mean you don't save any items in your SDB? If you got no items I most likely wouldn't raid you lol.

Then again I only get into accounts that haven't changed their password since the database leak too, so if you haven't changed your password since 2012 and also don't pass the other checks well, kinda asking for it lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Raposa (08-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I always check the account first myself.. I can also tell if the password works before doing the tedious login so I guess the time I save there I spend checking the account instead and dealing with the capcha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I always check the account first myself.. I can also tell if the password works before doing the tedious login so I guess the time I save there I spend checking the account instead and dealing with the capcha.
    I wish I had a working program that would check the passwords lists for me. The one I have is broken.

Am kind of excited about the purge though. Got a few names that haven't been logged into for a while that didn't work with the db passwords I'm hoping to snag.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Last edited by looklook123123; 08-03-2017 at 05:21 PM.