2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Wink What made you go illegit?

I'm sure this ones been done before but it's always fun.

Me: I had slaved away long and hard on my main when it got hacked. They took almost all the hard earned np, nc I paid for, and when it was returned TNT were ass jackets and didn't return anything taken. I was 14 or 15 maybe. Started by legit/illegit restocking with ad block. Then some /very minimal/ score sending. Finally got the balls to spend over $150 on some UC. Being naive, put them UFT and the big 2 got slammed (UC RG Aisha and MSPP). And a couple sides went too.

Had another side I turned into a main, spent lots of time but shit was never the same as that first account.

tldr; tnt are ass jackets

gpoy

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Lost ~5b legitimatelty earned. A few thousand dollars in legitimately traded for pets, had a following of people who'd make false accusations about me buying things (@learningtoneopet1 ), got bored with being legit. lawls

That and I mean I can make money from Neo. Why the fuck was I not making money from neo before?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

Doge (10-31-2015),Donut (10-30-2015),learningtoneopet1 (10-31-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Honestly I didn't lose anything. Just got tired of restocking all my free time away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I found cK back in February because of the Bilge Dice glitch. A couple months later, I came back to check other things out, and was happy with what I saw, so I started posting, and cheating in other ways.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Paopu View Post
    Had a few pets stolen. TNT didn't care and did not help at the slightest even when I gave them the information.

Mostly feeling spiteful and not wanting to deal with PC shenanigans since I didn't have much else to lose.
    Plus browsing cK is always fun. Maybe just a little bit too influential.
    truuu.

gpoy

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I wanted to start ABing after my first acct got frozen unfairly. Only lost ~10 mil on that one, but it still made me question if there was an easier way to do it. I started abing after maybe a year on my new main acct, wasn't making much from it so I quit. From then on, the only illegit stuff I did on that account was buying from really obvious illegit accts to get awesome deals. Eventually got frozen (never found out why) and lost like 250 mil so I decided to get more into the cheating scene to make that back. I would have never gotten into buying/selling neo stuff if it weren't for tnt and because of them, I have enabled maybe like 200 different people in cheating by buying stuff from them or selling them things XD.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

Donut (10-31-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaphomet View Post
    Honestly I didn't lose anything. Just got tired of restocking all my free time away.

same here^

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    after loosing my main account 13-14 years back lost billions and a nice BD pet. Didn't play for the longest time up until 2-3 years back maybe longer and been cheating since but i play way more casual and these days it's a lot harder to earn NP faster unless something nice goes retired.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Honestly? Got sick of how UC pets are so damn hard to get. I'd rather spend money on those babies than just never get them and be resentful.

Plus, I guess I've just straight up stopped caring. Playing legit doesn't seem to get you anywhere and it's not fun working hard for little to no reward :p

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhymes with Witch For This Useful Post:

Bimbo (10-31-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBaphomet View Post

Nice are you using an ABer now? Which one?

When I was 12 (2006... wow), I "played legit" - eliv thade, sponsor games, dailies. Some dude in my guild had all these trophies, we became friends. I asked if he had "ehm esss ehn" Massenger and then he told me about my first cheating site (which still stands today). Then I started using flash trainers (specifically remember (you need an account to see links)) and autoplayers. There have been so many neo cheating forums, so many are totally forgotten. I'm sure @(you need an account to see links) can help me remember some of them

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-31-2015)