29/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Transferring neocash items

Hello I bought some accounts with a bunch of neocash items on it and would like to know how to transfer it over to my main account without it looking suspicious on my main.

I have about ~60 items that I would like to transfer to my main, all high cap items (4-20+ cap items) that are all across 4 accounts.

Would it be safe to just transfer it over or do it a certain way? I don't know if TNT gives a shit about NC gifts and stuff.

I know how to keep it safe on my main and such, just not sure on how to transfer it safely.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Get a few opinions before you do anything, first of all.

But I'd say that knowing TNT is money-hungry, they probably won't give you shit for transferring a few items over to your main account per week. Don't go with all 60 items immediately, know that it will probably take time. Send a few items you really like, some you don't like, and then wait a few days. Send a few more, wait a few days. Maybe send a few NMs back and forth saying that the one account is quitting and giving the NC away.

That's just what I would do, though I don't deal with NC. As I said, see what others think before doing anything..good luck!
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Urbex For This Useful Post:

NeopetsEasy (06-23-2016),Raposa (06-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeopetsEasy View Post
    Hello I bought some accounts with a bunch of neocash items on it and would like to know how to transfer it over to my main account without it looking suspicious on my main.

I have about ~60 items that I would like to transfer to my main, all high cap items (4-20+ cap items) that are all across 4 accounts.

Would it be safe to just transfer it over or do it a certain way? I don't know if TNT gives a shit about NC gifts and stuff.

I know how to keep it safe on my main and such, just not sure on how to transfer it safely.
    do not send all at once

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

NeopetsEasy (06-23-2016),Raposa (06-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    Get a few opinions before you do anything, first of all.

But I'd say that knowing TNT is money-hungry, they probably won't give you shit for transferring a few items over to your main account per week. Don't go with all 60 items immediately, know that it will probably take time. Send a few items you really like, some you don't like, and then wait a few days. Send a few more, wait a few days. Maybe send a few NMs back and forth saying that the one account is quitting and giving the NC away.

That's just what I would do, though I don't deal with NC. As I said, see what others think before doing anything..good luck!
    Thanks! (This will sound stupid or smart) Can I make a skype conversation between me and the "other person" making it seem like I have proof that it was a friend giving the items to me? Thank you for your help btw

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    TNT doesn't care about Skype convos, if you're going to do the communication, do it via neomail.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-24-2016)