Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m

Vocaloid fans?

I'm really... really obsessed with Vocaloid since last year :/

I made cosplay of Luka, and now I'm planning to do Live actions being Miku...
    Already bought a Love is Mine costume of her LOL

Favorite vocaloids?
    Favorite songs?

I loved Luka so much last year, but on the last months I started to have an obssesion with IA... and this year, it's coming the Miku obsession with her bizarre horror and creepy songs x'D I must say I feel bad for wanting to cosplay Miku, since there are so many Miku cosplayers... but anyway...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    My preferences change every so often with Vocaloid songs, but currently my favorites are Crazy Night and Twilight Night of the Bad End Night series. The Ievan Polka cover they did will always be a classic one for me, though. xD

Luka has kinda loss favor with me since I saw Scissoroid. >_> If i had to chose, I'd say I like Miku the best because of all the amazing variations fans have made of her, like Bottle Miku.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by funnybell View Post
    My preferences change every so often with Vocaloid songs, but currently my favorites are Crazy Night and Twilight Night of the Bad End Night series. The Ievan Polka cover they did will always be a classic one for me, though. xD

Luka has kinda loss favor with me since I saw Scissoroid. >_> If i had to chose, I'd say I like Miku the best because of all the amazing variations fans have made of her, like Bottle Miku.

I understand you, my taste always change with Vocaloid as well, there's times when I can hear a song 100 times a day, but the next week I won't even remember the song xD And hahaha, I love Scissoroid, it's so hard to find Luka being creepy and evil on songs.. that's why now I'm obssesed with Miku and her darker songs, they are so nice

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    13h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Are they planning to release a new vocaloid? D: