62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Any have this Problem???

I can't enter to any account, i will try to make a new account, but when i log out to account and i try to enter again say: "Password incorrect", all for the accounts , any have idea with that problem?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yes. Have you tried logging in icognito mode or try another browser? That worked for me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Yes i try, but Stille The problem

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Given that you've also created a thread that is asking for a birthday crack, it sounds to me like you're attempting to access accounts that have had their passwords reset. Assuming that you own the email addresses associated with these accounts, then you could request a password reset (you need an account to see links). Follow the instructions in that email, and you'll get back into your account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Given that you've also created a thread that is asking for a birthday crack, it sounds to me like you're attempting to access accounts that have had their passwords reset. Assuming that you own the email addresses associated with these accounts, then you could request a password reset (you need an account to see links). Follow the instructions in that email, and you'll get back into your account.
    My main account can't enter, new's account cant enter, i reset all passwords, but still can't enter.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Perhaps you're IP banned? Have you tried logging into one of your accounts using a device that isn't on your personal internet connection? If you have a desktop or laptop computer with a wireless network adapter, then you could try connecting to either public wifi or a neighbor's wireless connection. If you have a smart phone, then you could either turn off its wifi and use your data plan, or connect it to another wireless connection as previously described. If you're able to log in through either method, then your IP address is banned.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Perhaps you're IP banned? Have you tried logging into one of your accounts using a device that isn't on your personal internet connection? If you have a desktop or laptop computer with a wireless network adapter, then you could try connecting to either public wifi or a neighbor's wireless connection. If you have a smart phone, then you could either turn off its wifi and use your data plan, or connect it to another wireless connection as previously described. If you're able to log in through either method, then your IP address is banned.
    Owww, yes, Now can Enter with other wireless network, and now... How can unbaned my IP?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    That's a tricky problem. Sometimes IP bans are temporary. You may be able to log in again in the next 12-24 hours. If you're not able to log in by this time tomorrow, then you'll need to get another IP address from your ISP. Personally, I've been able to get a new IP address by modifying my router's MAC address and resetting my modem. If that doesn't work for you, then you'll have to call your ISP and request that they provide you with a new one. If you don't want to wait a day to find out if your ban is permanent, then you could try the latter now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thanks for The help, i try yo change ip

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    116/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    15d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Sometimes they IP ban you for a couple of hours if you've tried to log in too many times, or guess a birthday too many times. It's happened to me twice, and after about an hour or two I was able to log in normally. Try again a few hours.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Confession For This Useful Post:

Black Dog (04-24-2019)