54/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

hello :)

hi! it's been almost ten years since i was active on here, kinda crazy to me. i recently started playing neopets again and wanted to see what was up here. :-) hello again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Airy For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (07-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hi! Welcome back.

What brings you back to Neopets & the forum?
    Any goals on Neo right now?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    p.s. how do i get rid of the big "welcome back to clraik" boxes? there's two of them and they take up my whole screen! i already re-reviewed everything x_x

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links): thank you! to be honest, i'm going through a "time" in my life lol, so i wanted to escape into something not unhealthy my main goal at the moment is to get my avatar count up, thanks for asking!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Airy For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (07-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Hello there! welcome back to ck and neo! I'm so sorry to hear rl has been hard lately, hope everything adjusts soon but you definetly came to the right place to remove some of those bad feelings we get sometimes.
    We just had altador cup happening so that was the latest event we participated, now everyone is just celebrating the start of summer.

How long has it been since you took your last hiatus? Neo has been kinda of in the middle of converting the site so if your are not used to it, dont worry, it gets easier after playing for a bit to predict which page will be converted to the html version of not, the new menu definetly takes a bit to getting used to xD

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Welcome back! You've picked a great time to join us again, this forum (and Discord if you're interested) are a great place to escape. Were you off Neopets for a long time as well? Things have changed quite a lot over there if you haven't kept up, but we got you covered with all the tips, tricks and more. :3

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    Hello there! welcome back to ck and neo! I'm so sorry to hear rl has been hard lately, hope everything adjusts soon but you definetly came to the right place to remove some of those bad feelings we get sometimes.
    We just had altador cup happening so that was the latest event we participated, now everyone is just celebrating the start of summer.

How long has it been since you took your last hiatus? Neo has been kinda of in the middle of converting the site so if your are not used to it, dont worry, it gets easier after playing for a bit to predict which page will be converted to the html version of not, the new menu definetly takes a bit to getting used to xD
    hi, thank you so much! i'm so sad i missed the AC!!!!
    i think 2-3 years, though i've occasionally come back to do my dailies just to see what's up. i actually started playing again a couple of weeks ago so i'm finally used to the layout, not without struggle though lol...it sucks how it takes the new neopets team 1 year just to get 25% of something done!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Airy For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (07-04-2022)

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hello Airy and welcome to cK!

Hopefully things would get better for you soon, and I'm glad that you did not resort to unhealthy ways!
    There are game guides available and even programmes that you can use to earn avatars.

Hope to see you around!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    Welcome back! You've picked a great time to join us again, this forum (and Discord if you're interested) are a great place to escape. Were you off Neopets for a long time as well? Things have changed quite a lot over there if you haven't kept up, but we got you covered with all the tips, tricks and more. :3
    thank you!! i was but i would come back to visit enough to get the gist of everything that's going on...it's probably been 2-3 years since i played in earnest though! the discord sounds interesting!! i'm not huge on group chats but i may join if i find myself becoming re-accustomed to this community :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    Hi there, welcome back to both Neopets and CK I hope to see you around! I definitely understand the off and on hiatus

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Airy View Post
    hi, thank you so much! i'm so sad i missed the AC!!!!
    i think 2-3 years, though i've occasionally come back to do my dailies just to see what's up. i actually started playing again a couple of weeks ago so i'm finally used to the layout, not without struggle though lol...it sucks how it takes the new neopets team 1 year just to get 25% of something done!!
    that was around the time i was off when i took my last hiatus, but neopets always stay with us in the back of our minding reminding us we left them to starve and wanting us back xD at least that's the excuse i give myself to still be playing the same game for more then 15 years xD

this conversion has been so bad, it's been months since the last update in any of the pages, they are focusing on a metaverse thing right now and as usual they are sacrifixing the site for something nobody wants, and people on neopets have been inflating items like crazy, so before buying anything expensive please check jellyneo history on the item, if the item is inflated maybe it's better to wait a few before buying.

And on the ac i wish you were here, the community here really was brought together and so much happened, it was really fun, hope next years to be even better!