Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What weird things do your pets do?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    @(you need an account to see links) - the chocolate thing is actually one of the most common myths with dogs. For little sausage dogs like mine, they'd need to eat like 1kg of milk chocolate (2.5lbs, for you imperialists) to be adversely affected. Dark chocolate is worse, because it's higher in the dangerous chemical. Obviously feeding your dog chocolate intentionally is a bad plan, but people really exaggerate the risk. I don't think my children could physically eat 1kg of chocolate anyway, haha.

@(you need an account to see links)- Ana is totally like that bitchy cat knocking stuff over. Is something within reach and able to be toppled? Consider it toppled. Soft drink bottles, like Daddy's Pepsi, are her favourite targets because then they fizz in a super fun way.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

rachel (01-25-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)- Ana is totally like that bitchy cat knocking stuff over. Is something within reach and able to be toppled? Consider it toppled. Soft drink bottles, like Daddy's Pepsi, are her favourite targets because then they fizz in a super fun way.
    Sooo true, hahah.
    Nox is attracted to anything small that makes a noise when it hits the ground.
    Bobby pins? Gone.
    Hair ties? Knocked off.
    Anyyyything.
    And then he just leans over the counter and looks down, like he's confused about how it got on the floor... smh, cat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (01-25-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have a Siberian Husky.
    She constantly puts her paws all over me. Constantly. Always trying to hold my hand.
    Whines and barks and noses at me when I stop petting her. Stockpiles all of her toys at my feet when she wants to play and I'm not responding. Sometimes she'll take her toy, place it on top of me and push her nose into it. If it squeaks, holy fuck prepare to hear loud squeaks around the house for hours. She loves to take stuffed toys in her mouth and whip them around like some sort of spastic fucktard.
    She has her own couch in my basement (she is spoiled af) and sometimes I'll go down to see her lying on her back, belly fully exposed with her legs up in the air, fast asleep. Head on a throw pillow.
    She also hops around like a rabbit when outside in snow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Creme For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (01-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I love your puppies @(you need an account to see links) . I had to take care of a friend's weimaraner for last week. She ussually would follow me around with a quilt she uses as a a bed. So for example I'd go from my bedroom to the kitchen and she would drag it all along. She even waited for me outside the bathroom lying on the quilt and when I came back from work she would've had dragged it all along to the entrance hall. Cute little weirdo she is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nahtrex For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (01-29-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by nahtrex View Post
    I love your puppies @(you need an account to see links) . I had to take care of a friend's weimaraner for last week. She ussually would follow me around with a quilt she uses as a a bed. So for example I'd go from my bedroom to the kitchen and she would drag it all along. She even waited for me outside the bathroom lying on the quilt and when I came back from work she would've had dragged it all along to the entrance hall. Cute little weirdo she is.
    Thanks, they're my spoilt little children.
    I love when dogs have objects that are like their little comfort companion. It reminds me of toddlers in that regard, needing to bring along their special toy or blankey everywhere they go.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    My cat who is 16 has had a fetish for licking plastic bags since he was a kitten. He is thriving as if he were a young cat. This is the secret to cat longevity.

My other cat, he is 3, he likes to take himself for walks. He will walk like, around the block and then come back when he's done. People in the neighborhood see him do this and because he is very friendly, he makes friends on his way. They may give him treats, which explains why he's gotten chubby all of a sudden/

An additional cat (I have 3 cats), who is also 3 and the brother of walk cat, likes to touch things with his little cat hands. He touches the side of the couch when he's sitting on it and touches walls when he walks by and when he's sitting next to you, he puts his dumb little cat hand on you.

THEN my dog always sings when he's real excited when you come home. Like honest singing and cooing and it's adorable. He weighs abut 75 pounds and he sings when he sees you because he's so happy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elf For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (02-01-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't have any pets but my brother and sisters do. One eats cat poop and the other drinks toilet water, that's pretty weird.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I have been observing my cats new obsession. Freshly washed bedsheets. I notice that whenever I wash the linens she will hop up on the bed before I can put the comforter on. She will just snuggle up and sleep. I don't know if it's the softness or the clean smell lol but once she is on the bed she will not move.

Another is the doorstop. She likes to twang that one a couple times early in the morning. Ignores it all day except for early in the morning at like 4 am. I think she does it to get attention to push for her breakfast lol. I do not get up though. Breakfast is after 6 am. Not 4. I can put a towel or shirt on top of the door stop and she will pull it away lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (02-15-2016),Roslyn (02-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I have been observing my cats new obsession. Freshly washed bedsheets. I notice that whenever I wash the linens she will hop up on the bed before I can put the comforter on. She will just snuggle up and sleep. I don't know if it's the softness or the clean smell lol but once she is on the bed she will not move.
    My cat does this too. It's adorable! Unfortunately I had to replace a few sheets because she ripped 'em up while I was trying to put it on the bed (she's a feisty one). It's tiring having to play with her, but she's too adorable to be annoyed at.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alfa_romeo For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (02-15-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    My cat have the same fetish for licking plastic. He is totally in love with plastic bags, here at home we shape those bags like a knot and Apollo goes crazy. He even play with the bag as if it were a ball, returning back to us so we can play with him.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ww! For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (02-15-2016)