Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most uncomfortable night of my life..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Most uncomfortable night of my life..

So last night I spent the night at my friends house, which is 45 minutes from where I live. They have this absurdly comfortable couch that I literally look forward to sleeping on when I am here. Last night his sister and her friends came home very drunk. They started yelling and carrying on when suddenly his sister comes into where the couch is and literally jumps on me. "Oh you're not one of my friends! Hahahahaha!" Ok, I thought it was funny at first. I hear her go back into the kitchen and laugh about it and then one of them says to do it again so she does. Not fucking funny this time. I turn over and try to go back to sleep and they start throwing shit at me. Pillows and stuff but it was because she wanted me to get up and start a fight with her. She wanted HER friend to sleep there. So I went up to my friends room and tell him what's happening and he tells me to go back on the couch, I will be fine, this is what she wants. I went back down to the couch to hear them saying a lot of hurtful things about me, they should punch me etc. So I texted him and said I was extremely uncomfortable and asked if I could sleep on his floor. I was in the throes of an anxiety attack annd refused to let them see me cry. So I went up and slept on his floor.

I am not good at confrontation and this was horrible for me. How immature are you, seriously. You're 22 years old. Grow the fuck up. I am so mad about what happened but I can't do anything about it. Fucking bitch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    What the fuck is wrong with people?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Um, a male friend didnt want you in his room?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ndym4n View Post
    Um, a male friend didnt want you in his room?
    No no I just felt weird asking but it was preferable to being downstairs. He didn't mind and neither did his girlfriend. That was mainly why I felt strange cause she wouldn't be home for awhile and I was in the room with her boyfriend. They're both my friends for a few years now it was just cause I was so anxious. Everything was freaking me out.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people?
    Idk man it was insane. I had no idea how to handle it. I can't fight or anything so I was scared actually, there were five of them. They found my distress hilarious.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I tend to not like drunk people in general... but your friends are part of it too. I mean, I guess they have a little leeway since they weren't in their right minds and all, but damn, they sound like dicks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by domedyne View Post
    I tend to not like drunk people in general... but your friends are part of it too. I mean, I guess they have a little leeway since they weren't in their right minds and all, but damn, they sound like dicks.
    What do you mean my friends are part of it too?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Obviously I don't know the specifics of the situation but I kind of feel your friend (the guy at whose house you were staying) should have stood up for his guest (you) a little more. If I was having a guest sleep on my couch in my own home and my brother came in drunk with some asshole friends and essentially bullied and forced my guest into sleep on my floor.. Well, let's just say my brother would not be allowed in my home until he learned some manners.

Anyways, sucks about the situation, hope you feel better soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow For This Useful Post:

Aska (09-02-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I feel fine now I just went up, calmed down, and went to sleep. I didn't tell him the whole story though. He didn't know the extent of it.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Obviously I don't know the specifics of the situation but I kind of feel your friend (the guy at whose house you were staying) should have stood up for his guest (you) a little more. If I was having a guest sleep on my couch in my own home and my brother came in drunk with some asshole friends and essentially bullied and forced my guest into sleep on my floor.. Well, let's just say my brother would not be allowed in my home until he learned some manners.

Anyways, sucks about the situation, hope you feel better soon.
    Forgot to add your quote lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I feel fine now I just went up, calmed down, and went to sleep. I didn't tell him the whole story though. He didn't know the extent of it.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Forgot to add your quote lol

Ah well maybe you should tell him about it? Personally I'd like to know if my brother was being an asshole to a guest in my own home.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I did this morning when we got up he was mad

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post: