37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I can only imagine how outdated a lot of the code around the site is. Change one thing, and you fuck up five others. But they really really should be making these changes live until they have ironed out the errors.
    Of course people are going to take advantage of the glitches. If not out of curiosity, out of their drive to get ahead in the game. TNT certainly isn't helping, so we have gotta help ourselves.
    Just when you think they are going to start getting it together, something else happens. I can't think of a time in the what, 14+ years that Neo has been around, that there have been this many issues. All 14 years combined, jumpstart is fucking up majorly. It's not our fault they bought a site that they have no idea what to do with. You'd think they would have programmers and such who could handle it.

If I were them, Id be shuddering at the amount of players that they are going to lose.
    Yeah I suppose you're right. It's just frustrating seeing problem after problem and everyone and their mom trying to gain from them, while complaining that the site doesn't work properly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Miri (01-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Why does everyone contribute to fucking things up worse when something like this happens? You bitch and moan about how the site is so broken and how they're not doing their job/incompetent, etc. Yet, you exploit a problem when it arises. That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen and it's starting to really piss me off how hypocritical some of you are. If you want the site to go down for good, keep doing shit like this. If you want neopets to be fixed, stop contributing to the problems. It's really as simple as leaving things the fuck alone while they work out the kinks, so find something else to do in the mean time. Maybe call a family member, go to a park, go see a movie, go get kicked out of Walmart, give a dollar to a homeless guy, whatever the fuck you want to do but stop trying to help ruin the site and then bitch about how it doesn't work.

Fuck I would hate to be TNT
    Exactly my point. And then you have people who clearly have IT degrees saying how horrible the techs are at their jobs. I bet half the people complaining can't even code a petpage but still bitch about how they think tnt is incompetent and how this should've been fixed long ago.

Truth is, without assholes exploiting the bugs IT WOULD'VE TAKEN LESS TIME TO FIX. You people are killing the website, not JumpStart.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I can only imagine how outdated a lot of the code around the site is. Change one thing, and you fuck up five others. But they really really should be making these changes live until they have ironed out the errors.
    Of course people are going to take advantage of the glitches. If not out of curiosity, out of their drive to get ahead in the game. TNT certainly isn't helping, so we have gotta help ourselves.
    Just when you think they are going to start getting it together, something else happens. I can't think of a time in the what, 14+ years that Neo has been around, that there have been this many issues. All 14 years combined, jumpstart is fucking up majorly. It's not our fault they bought a site that they have no idea what to do with. You'd think they would have programmers and such who could handle it.

If I were them, Id be shuddering at the amount of players that they are going to lose.
    The code is incredibly old. These people weren't trained in css3. They have to dumb down their knowledge to even do anything to the site.

The reason why this hasn't happened before is because Viacom never did ANYTHING. They kept everything how it was. Never made a single change except for conversion.

Saying you have to exploit something is like saying you have to shit in your neighbors yard. You don't have to, you just want to.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Why does everyone contribute to fucking things up worse when something like this happens? You bitch and moan about how the site is so broken and how they're not doing their job/incompetent, etc. Yet, you exploit a problem when it arises. That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen and it's starting to really piss me off how hypocritical some of you are. If you want the site to go down for good, keep doing shit like this. If you want neopets to be fixed, stop contributing to the problems. It's really as simple as leaving things the fuck alone while they work out the kinks, so find something else to do in the mean time. Maybe call a family member, go to a park, go see a movie, go get kicked out of Walmart, give a dollar to a homeless guy, whatever the fuck you want to do but stop trying to help ruin the site and then bitch about how it doesn't work.

Fuck I would hate to be TNT
    thank you I applaud you
    like leave tnt alone they're trying to fix things. I continue to have faith in them. It gets old coming to this section and seeing every other thread a circlejerk about how tnt sucks

u 'mirin?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Cheese (01-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I haven't contributed to any of the recent exploits including the massive duping in suaptember

that's not to say i didn't stash away a few items though

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Late to item duping.
    Late to neopoints generating.
    Late to pet name stealing.

My luck with their bad luck is horrible.
    haha, i luv this! Same for me too btw, plus i just dont think like that

I was on last night and saw my pets disappear, but not once did i think to create a new pet *face meet palm*
    Buying UCs be like...

❤ Claire Bear ッ

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Aw missed the panic Sure there will be many other things though lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    You can't direct the same response to every single person here
    The people that complain don't take advantage of the site messing up
    And the people who do take advantage don't complain

Ya'll needa take a chill pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    is like saying you have to shit in your neighbors yard. You don't have to, you just want to.
    I really do, he's a cunt ngl.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    67d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    That's why it probably is just best they would keep a long downtime until everything is fixed. If they site is down, atleast no one is able to exploit these glitches and TNT can do their jobs in calm weather where no players can disturb them.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    121 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by neofreak View Post
    Dear TNT, invest in a test server. The concept is not that hard.
    Also feel free to invest in people and employees that actually know what they're doing.

I can't think of any other game, large-scale or indie that is as bad or worse than TNT is at customer support, fixes and actual updates. Surprised people still play this after the past year or so.
    ^ I was actually wondering why we're having so many problems with the live site when there should be a test one, but I guess I expected too much.

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb