DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I'm not sure if it was a month, but premium members got something I just can't remember lol

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Oh, I dunno, how about running a website where all of their users who pay premium for their service can't even play the game, and giving minimal information about any given situation?
    There's a pretty good example.
    I'm pretty sure everyone is having the same issues with the site, not just premium users. And seeing as this was a huge migration, I'm not surprised that there were this many issues with the dinosaur code. You do realize, the site is not coded in css6/html6, but rather css3/html3? It's likely that these techs were only trained in css6, maybe css5 at the lowest. They're basically having to come up with ways to do what they would usually take hardly any time doing, to do a job that requires "dumbing down" their skills and fiddling with source code that they're not familiar with.

Premium is not expensive, stop making it out to be $100 a month when in reality you pay less than $10. Whining like a baby when you have no idea what sort of work they're having to do makes you look foolish. Free premium for a month or two? They already gave away a month of premium. Besides the point that premium really isn't even anything special and you CHOOSE to pay for it.

It really irritates me when people insult jumpstart for trying to fix the bullshit that viacom left behind. Do you know why viacom never had issues? Because they didn't do shit. Name one thing besides conversion that viacom did.

Now go ahead and think of everything jumpstart has done for the site in the few months that theyve been in control.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

Aura (01-23-2015),Garchomp (01-23-2015),pumpkin (01-25-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I think they did that a little while ago? I remember premium members still saying the month they got free wasn't enough? They got something free haha
    I didn't even know they did that. If that's the case, kudos to them for actually addressing an issue and rectifying it for their customers.

I'm pretty sure everyone is having the same issues with the site, not just premium users. And seeing as this was a huge migration, I'm not surprised that there were this many issues with the dinosaur code. You do realize, the site is not coded in css6/html6, but rather css3/html3? It's likely that these techs were only trained in css6, maybe css5 at the lowest. They're basically having to come up with ways to do what they would usually take hardly any time doing, to do a job that requires "dumbing down" their skills and fiddling with source code that they're not familiar with.

Premium is not expensive, stop making it out to be $100 a month when in reality you pay less than $10. Whining like a baby when you have no idea what sort of work they're having to do makes you look foolish. Free premium for a month or two? They already gave away a month of premium. Besides the point that premium really isn't even anything special and you CHOOSE to pay for it.

It really irritates me when people insult jumpstart for trying to fix the bullshit that viacom left behind. Do you know why viacom never had issues? Because they didn't do shit. Name one thing besides conversion that viacom did.

Now go ahead and think of everything jumpstart has done for the site in the few months that theyve been in control
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Who's whining? Don't pop an altitute with me cupcake. I don't even have premium, so stop making these assumptions lol. $10 a month is a lot to pay for something that works at 10% the capacity it should.

But hey, what's the point of even stating my opinion. Clearly your're the queen of all things Neopets, so why bother right?
    Last edited by Carnage; 01-23-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    So basically you dislike jumpstart not because of what you're experiencing, but what you think others are experiencing? That makes no sense lol.

You can have an opinion, but if you're going to talk trash at least know what you're talking about. That's all I'm saying.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Alrighty guys. Lets bring it down a few notches xD Opinion-based arguements are fine, but lets not attack each other.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Carnage (01-23-2015),Cheese (01-23-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yea, I'm done with this lol. Toodles

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I just hope they bring back auctions after the downtime. You cant even trade for anything at the moment which is making it harder to even tell the value of a lot of items