DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Not to get too much off topic, but the SDB request to remove all the items may not be useful. Trust me, I fucked up before and took out like 10k items once for a past CC and my inventory was frozen for like 2 weeks. I almost had to send a ticket, but quickstocking 70 items for about an hour or so fixed it, but never again lol...

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Junellie (12-04-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    SSW Sniper is exactly what the name implies. It snipes items that are valuable for cheap - most commonly random event items that are mispriced in shops.

It's not built for buying out shops, etc. like suggested above.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    Not to get too much off topic, but the SDB request to remove all the items may not be useful. Trust me, I fucked up before and took out like 10k items once for a past CC and my inventory was frozen for like 2 weeks. I almost had to send a ticket, but quickstocking 70 items for about an hour or so fixed it, but never again lol...
    An "Are you SURE?" confirmation and a cancel option would fix that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-03-2023)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Suggestion: A simple script to show commas in the Auction House would be incredibly appreciated on my end if anyone wanted to take up the mantle to make one. I know there was one that was recently released on the Neopets Subreddit, but it doesn't actually work in Firefox.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    Suggestion: A simple script to show commas in the Auction House would be incredibly appreciated on my end if anyone wanted to take up the mantle to make one. I know there was one that was recently released on the Neopets Subreddit, but it doesn't actually work in Firefox.
    I made one of these for FR a while back, and can pretty easily put it on neopets, but tbh, I thought somebody had done that already!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Shawn (12-04-2023),Synth Salazzle (12-04-2023)

Pronouns
    ✿💿✿
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 23h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    A Plushie Tycoon script or bot for the lazy... 🫣

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gobblegum For This Useful Post:

♥ Sneasel ♥ (12-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    8d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    This request comes up a lot, and the reason why we don't have it is because people would use something like this to price gouge other players by buying out certain items and then jacking up the prices for resale. This is something that our community is already accused of doing despite not having any automation available in any of our programs or scripts.

Sorry, but we're not going to build something like this.

This is confusing to me because we have beloved users on this site botting with 200 accounts to get seasonal attack peas and other people selling accounts that they stole from inactive users.

I feel a little bit confused to see your reasoning with such a definitive no. Most, if not every program or script on this site can be used for nefarious things by evil people. I don’t know why you are so certain to draw this line because you are afraid someone will use it the wrong way.

I don’t mean this to be combative… I hope it doesn’t sound that way.. I am just a bit confused by the reasoning is all
    Last edited by StringsOfDeath; 12-04-2023 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Formatting was bad, sorry

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by StringsOfDeath View Post
    This is confusing to me because we have beloved users on this site botting with 200 accounts to get seasonal attack peas and people selling accounts that they stole from inactive users. I feel a little bit confused to see your reasoning with such a definitive no. Most, if not every program or script on this site can be used for nefarious things by evil people. I don’t know why you are so certain to draw this like because you are afraid someone will use it the wrong way.

I don’t mean this to be combative… I hope it doesn’t sound that way.. I am just a bit confused by the reasoning is all
    Wizard bans are less frequent with super shop wiz (SSW Sniper being referenced here) vs. regular shop wiz - which is why that bot still exists and is supported, but what you suggested and asked for would facilitate those trying to buy-up specific items from the economy with the shop wizard.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-04-2023),StringsOfDeath (12-04-2023)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by StringsOfDeath View Post
    This is confusing to me because we have beloved users on this site botting with 200 accounts to get seasonal attack peas and other people selling accounts that they stole from inactive users.

I feel a little bit confused to see your reasoning with such a definitive no. Most, if not every program or script on this site can be used for nefarious things by evil people. I don’t know why you are so certain to draw this line because you are afraid someone will use it the wrong way.

The supported programs have countermeasures that can be deployed if needed, and the scripts are constrained to however many browser windows you're able to open up without getting yourself frozen. To say nothing of the built-in limitations for the Super Shop Wizard that would stop you in your tracks after enough searches. What you're asking for has no kind of limitation, and the most obvious use for it would be the very thing that we've been vocal about not wanting to support: price gouging. Making allusions to all programs and scripts being inherently "evil" is a move straight out of the so-called legitimate player's handbook, and it's simply not true. A mass buying tool that runs on lists and disrupts the market value for items, on the other hand, is not objectively an experience enhancer for anybody but the beneficiary. It will undoubtedly be used for "evil", and that's not something we want to support.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-04-2023),♥ Pam ♥ (12-04-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I apologize if I'm out of place for adding on, but I agree with Joe and Bat. Yes, we're a cheating site, but the programs and scripts offered on ck are built to help enhance your play style and make playing more enjoyable. They weren't made in mind as game breaking machines so that you can speed run your way to Iceland.

What's being suggested is akin to what M+ does/used to do, because it'll be used for that exact purpose. Manipulating the market to such a degree that once obtainable items skyrocket up 400% from it's last price isn't fun for anyone. Making everything hard to obtain isn't fun for anyone. We've kept this stance well back from 2013 to present day, so I don't see how this can be surprising to some.

Some things are a lot more tolerable, like amassing shell accounts, but something like this would just hurt everyone.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418