DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    73d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Anyone else having trouble feeding kads using stealth core? Ive literally fed thousands using this program but stopped months ago when the program stopped working after every feed. Now, I am back. I use the default setting (minus the pricing: max 7k per feed). I cant seem to feed anymore. No error. Just it kept literally missing every feed. This is not usually the case when I used it before. I keep the program on during night time NST when pretty much everyone is asleep. Did the kad game become more competitive over the past few months? lol

Edit:

Edit 2: I just realized after logging back into my account that the SS is actually not buying the items... In stealth core log, it says item bought, attempting to feed... then missing. Went to my inventory and no items is actually there. I dont have any script running so the problem should not be there I think. Is it premium? SSW?
    Last edited by Jeongyeon; 06-02-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth CORE [Multi-Threaded Bot] PUBLIC

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard View Post
    Anyone else having trouble feeding kads using stealth core? Ive literally fed thousands using this program but stopped months ago when the program stopped working after every feed. Now, I am back. I use the default setting (minus the pricing: max 7k per feed). I cant seem to feed anymore. No error. Just it kept literally missing every feed. This is not usually the case when I used it before. I keep the program on during night time NST when pretty much everyone is asleep. Did the kad game become more competitive over the past few months? lol

Edit:

Edit 2: I just realized after logging back into my account that the SS is actually not buying the items... In stealth core log, it says item bought, attempting to feed... then missing. Went to my inventory and no items is actually there. I dont have any script running so the problem should not be there I think. Is it premium? SSW?
    If you have a premium account, SSW is not working. Will be fixed for the next update I have coming out. TNT broke my SSW code a few months ago.

In the meantime, I believe changing your layout to not have the premium bar/banners or something will make SC think your account isn't premium so it'll use the regular wizard. I don't know how to do this exactly... @(you need an account to see links) suggested this fix some time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    73d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Ok Joe. Thats a shame. Ive literally just renewed Premium just a couple of days ago lol
    @(you need an account to see links) would appreciate the help if the method still works

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard View Post
    Ok Joe. Thats a shame. Ive literally just renewed Premium just a couple of days ago lol
    @(you need an account to see links) would appreciate the help if the method still works
    go to your user preferences page in neopets ((you need an account to see links)) and check the premium bar option. I don't have premium anymore so i don't know the exact option. If you read past pages on this board you'll find my original post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Jeongyeon (06-03-2019)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Program has received an update! Please re-download.

This update has been in the works. I figured I would release this version for having the forum down most of yesterday... Enjoy.

v4.9.6 Update Details:
    -) Brain Tree Quester now displays answers grabbed
    -) Pick Your Own bot optimized, works again and displays item(s) grabbed
    -) Optimized SSW functionality, also works again
    -) Added "Save page of Fruit Machine wins" settings to the Dailies Settings tab in Settings
    -) Minor optimizations and fixes
    -) Fixed a flaw where you couldn't shuffle the Once-a-Day Dailies for multiple accounts to run at once
    -) Fixed Bagatelle/Coconut Shy bugs

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Maybe I'm just a dunce, but I've configured everything according to the directions (even checked control panel's clock config) and the program just doesn't do anything. I start it up after I'm logged in and it says it's running, but the log doesn't record anything happening.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieLiquor View Post
    Maybe I'm just a dunce, but I've configured everything according to the directions (even checked control panel's clock config) and the program just doesn't do anything. I start it up after I'm logged in and it says it's running, but the log doesn't record anything happening.
    So you actually created the schedule for whatever it is you want to run? I recommend going through the entire 1st post or program download description.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    So you actually created the schedule for whatever it is you want to run? I recommend going through the entire 1st post or program download description.
    Yes, I've created the schedules. Neopets itself may just be having connection issues right now.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieLiquor View Post
    Yes, I've created the schedules. Neopets itself may just be having connection issues right now.
    You'll need to wait until the Neopets site is more responsive. The Neopets team has been performing modifications to the site in the evening, so if you've configured everything correctly, then the site is likely not working properly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

j03 (07-01-2019)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Just uploaded a non-forced update version. I forgot to add the code which actually saves the Fruit Machine page if you win, if this is set in your settings. Re-download if you want this feature.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 149 of 299 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast