257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    *in front of

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Sounds like my kind of school.
    LOL I felt bad for him even though he'd been a jerk to me before, too. None of my other schools ever had anything like it, in the end it was sort of a popularity contest, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Aww that's terrible
    I agree, it was harsh. My middle school really wasn't all that bad otherwise though, we had some really cool teachers. xD I'm surprised the award was allowed myself (since the teacher in charge of it was a really motherly, stern kind of lady), but I guess that's what happens when a bunch of wee lil 13 year olds get really tired of someone's bullshit. LOL ;w;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    In my middle school we actually had a "Most Anal" award. The guy who won it tore it up to shreds when he got it, loll.
    There was a kid at my school who everyone hated. He was slightly hard if hearing so he milked it for all it was worth by wearing a "hearing aid". In reality he could hear fairly well, wouldn't need the aid when he was talking with friends (and doesn't these days). Anywho, I say all of that because I want you to get an idea of why everyone hated the motherfucker. He'd pretend to be oh so helpless then turn around and be a rude douchebag bully. Time went on and he continued to pester the ever living shit out of everyone (had a few guys who defended him "don't say mean things about him, he's deaf"). Finally our senior year came around and Douchie was running around one day pestering people. He went up to my boyfriend (then friend) and started slapping him around with his sleeves. I don't know what possessed him to do this. But my boyfriend asked him to stop. He kept on. Finally my boyfriend got fed up with it and punched the guy so hard he actually flew up and fell over. Guy got up, started crying, and ran away. Everyone clapped. They clapped. Douchie never bothered another soul.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

Daenery (07-08-2013),Drizzy (07-09-2013),Maki (07-08-2013),Raj (07-08-2013),Whispers (07-08-2013),wrath (07-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    There was a kid at my school who everyone hated. He was slightly hard if hearing so he milked it for all it was worth by wearing a "hearing aid". In reality he could hear fairly well, wouldn't need the aid when he was talking with friends (and doesn't these days). Anywho, I say all of that because I want you to get an idea of why everyone hated the motherfucker. He'd pretend to be oh so helpless then turn around and be a rude douchebag bully. Time went on and he continued to pester the ever living shit out of everyone (had a few guys who defended him "don't say mean things about him, he's deaf"). Finally our senior year came around and Douchie was running around one day pestering people. He went up to my boyfriend (then friend) and started slapping him around with his sleeves. I don't know what possessed him to do this. But my boyfriend asked him to stop. He kept on. Finally my boyfriend got fed up with it and punched the guy so hard he actually flew up and fell over. Guy got up, started crying, and ran away. Everyone clapped. They clapped. Douchie never bothered another soul.
    lol >_< Yeah, it's one thing to be handicapped in some way and want to be accepted and respected for it, but it's an entirely different matter when you take advantage of it to be a jerk to other people. When I was very young there was a girl whose mother had passed away. I understand now that she was probably hurting in her own way, but she used every opportunity to harass other girls whenever she could. Specifically, she'd go around making fun of everyone's mothers really vulgarly, and then when kids retaliated she'd go crying to the teacher saying they'd made fun of her dead mother. And obviously the teachers would have to reprimand the other kids and tell them to be nice to her even though she was the one approaching them and starting it, lol. I can't imagine how painful it must have been to lose a parent at age 9 or so, but using something like that as a weapon against others...I don't know. As bad as I felt for her having lost her mom I found it hard to feel bad for her when she used it to terrorize other kids. >_>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    lol >_< Yeah, it's one thing to be handicapped in some way and want to be accepted and respected for it, but it's an entirely different matter when you take advantage of it to be a jerk to other people. When I was very young there was a girl whose mother had passed away. I understand now that she was probably hurting in her own way, but she used every opportunity to harass other girls whenever she could. Specifically, she'd go around making fun of everyone's mothers really vulgarly, and then when kids retaliated she'd go crying to the teacher saying they'd made fun of her dead mother. And obviously the teachers would have to reprimand the other kids and tell them to be nice to her even though she was the one approaching them and starting it, lol. I can't imagine how painful it must have been to lose a parent at age 9 or so, but using something like that as a weapon against others...I don't know. As bad as I felt for her having lost her mom I found it hard to feel bad for her when she used it to terrorize other kids. >_>
    It was a matter of time before it happened. To further drive it home Douchie had picked on my boyfriend for most of high school. Made fun of his hair, him being skinny, funny looking. Guess it was a rude awakening when the guy he bullied turned into a tall muscley metalhead that stopped taking his crap :3.
    That's absolutely cruel. I mean, yeah the girl was probably hurting. But to do something like that.. Guess everyone handles it differently. The teachers probably shouldve sat down with her dad and talked about grief counseling :/.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    like senior superlatives? (i think thats how they are spelt)
    *whips out handy dandy notebook*
    we got worst case of senioritus meaning you never show up
    best smile
    best dressed
    class clown
    most likely to go to jail
    most likely to succeed
    best couple
    *worst couple?* haha
    swag title
    etc etc
    best smile - @(you need an account to see links)
    best dressed - @(you need an account to see links)
    class clown - @(you need an account to see links)
    most likely to go to jail - @(you need an account to see links) (oops too late)
    most likely to succeed - @(you need an account to see links)
    best couple - someone and @(you need an account to see links)
    *worst couple?* -
    swag title - @(you need an account to see links)

Can I get an amen?

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

jena (07-09-2013),Maki (07-09-2013),Mod (07-09-2013),Raj (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    best smile - @(you need an account to see links)
    best dressed - @(you need an account to see links)
    class clown - @(you need an account to see links)
    most likely to go to jail - @(you need an account to see links) (oops too late)
    most likely to succeed - @(you need an account to see links)
    best couple - someone and @(you need an account to see links)
    *worst couple?* -
    swag title - @(you need an account to see links)

Can I get an amen?
    Where am I, yo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    *worst couple?* - @(you need an account to see links)jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo and @(you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-09-2013),Raj (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    *worst couple?* - @(you need an account to see links)jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo and @(you need an account to see links)
    FOR THE LAST TIME.

I AM MARRIED TO SAMMIE AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER. WE LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. <3

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soul For This Useful Post:

Maki (07-09-2013),Raj (07-09-2013),simmie (07-09-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    When and why in your brain did Luke and I become a couple, Ryan?

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    FOR THE LAST TIME.

I AM MARRIED TO SAMMIE AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER. WE LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. <3
    </3 i see how it is.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mojo For This Useful Post:

Soul (07-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    When and why in your brain did Luke and I become a couple, Ryan?
    Because you guys are the cutest on TC
    One is always sleeping and the other is jumping around and singing and showing of his penis and buying pubes from me.
    So, its fitting my nigz

Hello I am retired.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-09-2013),Soul (07-09-2013)