DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Just wondering, what kind of stats are the BD pets you guys have? I'm close to 900HSD and I'm still having trouble with Malum.

Edit: damn I finally beat him thanks to Jade elixir, finally.
    Last edited by Rowena; 02-08-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowena View Post
    Just wondering, what kind of stats are the BD pets you guys have? I'm close to 900HSD and I'm still having trouble with Malum.

Edit: damn I finally beat him thanks to Jade elixir, finally.

my pet is over the 400 str boost (i focused mostly on strength cuz i could use ASP quickly for the plot) and has under 200hp. i beat hard malum in 2 turns using blazing embers and a thick smoke bomb and 2 blazing embers (i was in that pool where i got one before the step was released and then i got to get another one) + lens flare

because my pets hp is so low ill probably have to do the throw pillow method for the final boss

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by blastoise View Post
    I hope this plot thickens.

Potential plot twist:

After reading the new dialogue, maybe Malum is actually a red herring and Kaia's the bad guy here. The plot has been overemphasing Malum as a villain.
    Kaia was abnormally pissed when he got away. Maybe Malum knew something about Kaia, and she is trying to defeat him to hide the fact that she's responsible for the wraiths. Maybe she's not actually Kaia, but an evil faerie in disguise or a minion working for an evil faerie.

Just feels like this is where it's heading. Anyone else feel the same?

Maybe Kaia's the final boss.
    Totally been the speculation for quite a bit now. Though predictable...I'm training all the same in any hopes to reach 200 boost by this time lol

Foinally beat Malllum today using Throw Pillows, oh! reminds me, gotta switch to lens flare again!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    New text regarding the plot! The shoyru has been fully healed and will not take any more potions for donation. Also, Malum seems to be heading to the infirmary.

The new plot text also has a puzzle symbol like the text between Taelia and the Jetsam. Still no idea if that means anything or not.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Can we talk about the fact that the plot is 4 months long?
    Is that normal? idk, I've never taken part in one...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by espnnnnnn View Post
    New text regarding the plot! The shoyru has been fully healed and will not take any more potions for donation. Also, Malum seems to be heading to the infirmary.

The new plot text also has a puzzle symbol like the text between Taelia and the Jetsam. Still no idea if that means anything or not.
    You are way behind, that's why it doesn't make any sense to you...You may want to update yourself instead of fishing for posts

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    Can we talk about the fact that the plot is 4 months long?
    Is that normal? idk, I've never taken part in one...
    The Altador Plot took forever, however this si definitely not some installed extension of Neopia (I imagine anyway)

It seems that the undermining switch in TNT caused a serious backlash in time...usually we screw ourselves by letting the secret paths out too fast and miss out lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    This plot never ends but I am LOVING the new album items. I do wish pride shop was understood more because it seems to me there is wont be a prize shop just the prizes along the way. Also the battling is entirely too easy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    This plot never ends but I am LOVING the new album items. I do wish pride shop was understood more because it seems to me there is wont be a prize shop just the prizes along the way. Also the battling is entirely too easy.
    I hope they jsut keep on going, who cares? What else is everyone going to do? At least you have something NEW to do daily.

I definitely, especially with age, see where most are coming from. This would have been driving me insane ten years ago. I also never thought the site would still be in use in my thirties...man. Thank you Neopets for being here still to screw everything up <3

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    man..havent seen that name is a WHIIIILE....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Yeah I love how long they've dragged this one. As an adult I have things to do while I wait for them to update the steps, but I also have enough time to be able to do the steps as they come out. So I'm rather enjoying it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eager to get myself a new site event trophy though

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I'm expecting the avatar to be given out to the people who'll unlock the achievement for logging in everyday. Because I definitely haven't, and that's the way my life works usually lol

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)