Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error 1: You must enter your correct old password in order to change your info.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Unfortunately, i have tried the caps idea :c I've done it all caps, no caps, half caps, a combination of all possible caps options xD
    I either completely entered in my password wrong or there's some kind of glitch or delay or something. Hopefully the latter >.>

I know that there's been the problem where passwords aren't updating and/or only the old password will work instead of the new one, so maybe that's related to this. I'll check again in the morning and see how it goes.
    Hopefully your problem is resolved soon, too, @(you need an account to see links)!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit For This Useful Post:

blup13 (05-31-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    ^^^^^^
    That sounds like its frozen.

Anyway Only thing you can do is transfer everything off of that account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    It's not frozen, I'm logged into the account xD I can still do everything, but it tells me the password is wrong when I try to update UL info, password, e-mail, etc.
    I can see my userlookup, adopt pets, sell stuff in my shop, etc. So, it's definitely not frozen.

The only problem is the password >.>
    Either I typed it in wrong twice, or there's a glitch going on. I really want to log back into my main, but I'll never be able to log into this account again if I log out xD
    I honestly think it's a glitch, because I know that I entered in my password correctly. I could see myself entering it in wrong once when I updated it, but I can't imagine that I would actually enter it in wrong twice. I even copied the password and pasted it into a password holder on my computer, so I am pretty darn sure I have the password right.
    There's still always a chance that I messed up, though.

It doesn't have anything on the account, anyways. It's only valuable because the account UN is awesome.
    Otherwise I would just move everything off of it and abandon ship ;w;
    Last edited by Kit; 05-31-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Oh i mean't the person above your post

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Ohhh, that makes sense xD haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)
    What was the outcome to this I'm having the exact same issue with an account that has a bunch of NP on it, I'm using a privacy browser and proxy since it's not my main, so if I close the browser or turn off my computer or anything at all happens I will lose the account and it's happened twice now (the other account I can write off since it was just a shell). Was it a delay (I know I had delays with changing an email the other day) or a glitch?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by RAingael View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    What was the outcome to this I'm having the exact same issue with an account that has a bunch of NP on it, I'm using a privacy browser and proxy since it's not my main, so if I close the browser or turn off my computer or anything at all happens I will lose the account and it's happened twice now (the other account I can write off since it was just a shell). Was it a delay (I know I had delays with changing an email the other day) or a glitch?
    Unfortunately, I lost the account. I could have submitted a ticket, but it wasn't an account that originally belonged to me, so I never bothered. I believe it's a glitch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks, looks like my problem is the same, I'll contact support and see what happens.