DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Bro with your skills i am fairly certain u can figure something out.. i mean i dont kno exactly how skilled u are but i can come up with a few ideas that would b awesome if i knew how to do it

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Bro with your skills i am fairly certain u can figure something out.. i mean i dont kno exactly how skilled u are but i can come up with a few ideas that would b awesome if i knew how to do it
    I can code any idea I have (at least , if I get stopped it wont be because I dont know how to code it). I have alot of ideas it just takes so much time....

Some stats on my current project:
    Php lines of code: 1017
    Python lines of code: 2018

I wouldn't even say its 5% complete.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hmm i wonder if i can come up with some clever ideas for u..

And dam... 3k lines of code and not 5% done.. are u building neopets2.com bro. Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (12-16-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Alot of what I have done so far is to do with structure and setting a decent framework to build on , I do not want to have to come back and recode a bunch on things later because I want to add a web interface for instance , best just to do it from day 1... Today I linked the settings directly to the database here is a screenshot of the dailys settings page (the only one ive done so far). It looks like not alot of code but loading all the default values , all accounts ect it takes more code than it looks. Then I need to make it all talk to the python scripts I run on the server too and have default settings (e.g I dont want wheel of extravigance (cost 100k) on by default , but theres a option there to turn it on....

So much work to do this basic stuff!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

goldentryst (12-17-2012)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Whoever rips on Rare in regards to the entire cheating scene is a huge fail. He knows his shit more than anyone in the game. All I had to say was "pin exploit" and he found a way in less than a day. Seriously nice try at attempting to make him look bad. Huge noob here LOL *insert hilariously insulting gif here*.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

PS: If you're hating on Rare for finding and exposing an exploit, go fuck yourself. He's making the game better for all of us.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Bettser (12-16-2012),DarkAngel (12-17-2012),DarkByte (12-16-2012),Death (12-17-2012),esperanto (12-17-2012),John (12-16-2012),kooldude888 (12-17-2012),Sellinglikealways (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    marcelino is a piece of shit!!!! i had no idea he was the one who scammed me. he recently added me talking about sql and stuff and that screenshot of the sql i found is MINE not his. he was talking like he knew what he was doing so i figured id share it with him thinking he could help me. god damn people piss me off >_<

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Thanks for all the support guys I might actually win the posting contest if all this drama carrys on , bring it on! lol.

Sorry Kool the fact he was showing me ur screenshot and pretending it was his just makes it even funnier lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Thanks for all the support guys I might actually win the posting contest if all this drama carrys on , bring it on! lol.

Sorry Kool the fact he was showing me ur screenshot and pretending it was his just makes it even funnier lol.
    its all good and yeah i find that funny too. he is pretending its his. hes a low life

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Whoever rips on Rare in regards to the entire cheating scene is a huge fail. He knows his shit more than anyone in the game. All I had to say was "pin exploit" and he found a way in less than a day. Seriously nice try at attempting to make him look bad. Huge noob here LOL *insert hilariously insulting gif here*.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

PS: If you're hating on Rare for finding and exposing an exploit, go fuck yourself. He's making the game better for all of us.
    I can vouch for it xD!

I have to say that I like you. At the first I was like the other guys, "Why you did it?"
    Then I realized what you told me the another day, so just replied "lol" xD!

Finally, you don't owe explanations to anyone cause, as you said, you found them by yourself lol
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Let me clarify

I got 3 birthday cracks patched (1 well known)
    1 pin crack (@(you need an account to see links) method is not affected of course)
    1 sql injection in amf function "BlumarollService.GetPrize(param1,"INJECTION HERE UNION SELECT 0")

Why do i want them patched? Because I do not hack accounts , the market right now is flooded because this shit is to easy to do , it is impossible for cheaters to even compete even with my np gen going full pace the np I make does not compare to what any noob can find on a hacked account. So I make them step it up , I make it harder the amount of accounts hacked gos down and when all this account hacking gets patched , who has the best resource in the world for generating neopoints?

Me. This is why I want it patched. The sql exploit was given away purely to make sure they paid attention to what I say , call it a sacrifice to get what I need. lol.
    Just saying, Joe's list is pretty much 50% of the market from what I've seen. Curb the 200m lists and that's how you get the market back to where it used to be; as well, it's completely reasonable to expect 1/3 the market and 3x the supply if there's a stable source but less of a consumer base for the products. Patching these programs and even selling your own neopoints once this is all done will do nothing to really fix what you view as a saturated market, and if anything just make them worse.@(you need an account to see links)