39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Except the catch is that you're going to get people frozen if they don't know it's duped, and even if they know it's duped they still run that risk.

More suaps/mspp/bgc in the economy basically renders them into shit on the value scale. And it makes it more dangerous to buy those items because you don't know if they're duped or not.
    I doubt people don't know these things are duped when I have auctions of them / offer 3 on random trades ?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I guess some people really do want to watch the world burn.

Of course, you're free to do as you want but I really don't see a point. It's like kicking someone when they're down.

I lost all of my stuff to someone giving me a trojan seven years ago. I didn't have much. I just came back and this is the game I see. I have no qualms. LavaLion2k2 - Go to hell. Wherever you are. Go to hell.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Yeah but with the smoking example that's one person, from what I gather from it.

We're talking about thousands of people. Even just ONE duped item effects and shakes the whole community.

I lost all of my stuff to someone giving me a trojan seven years ago. I didn't have much. I just came back and this is the game I see. I have no qualms. LavaLion2k2 - Go to hell. Wherever you are. Go to hell.
    I'm sorry about the problems you faced (I think trojan is a virus? Not too sure sorry I never came across it before) the game can be ultimately fixed to a certain degree if we work together to get this patched.
    Last edited by Buizel; 10-08-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yeah but with the smoking example that's one person, from what I gather from it.

We're talking about thousands of people. Even just ONE duped item effects and shakes the whole community.
    So it does. I would love to discuss the morality / responsibility of this on skype - I am someone who had a shop with 99 suaps in it. I just want to continue doing it at this point for the lols.

I lost all of my neopets stuff and can never get it back because of people like you all on this forum so when I try to "be like you" i get judged morally? I don't think so. all cheating is equally as wrong. Score sending, AoB, duping, whatever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who doesn't comprehend any of the consequences of their actions because either way you are going to try and dupe more and more and just add on to the shit pile that tnt has to waste time cleaning up.

I don't even play neopets anymore so wtf lol. Kill your own site by your own hand and lest you regret it later on. You'll see what I'm talking about when all of those high end items retain that 1k np price tag. Economics 101

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

dyinghearte (10-09-2014)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by mrla View Post
    So it does. I would love to discuss the morality / responsibility of this on skype - I am someone who had a shop with 99 suaps in it. I just want to continue doing it at this point for the lols.

I lost all of my neopets stuff and can never get it back because of people like you all on this forum so when I try to "be like you" i get judged morally? I don't think so. all cheating is equally as wrong. Score sending, AoB, duping, whatever.
    And I'd love to discuss it with you but I'm procrastinating homework as it is lol

But with respect to the forum, what do you mean "People like you"? I believe the OP made this board to help patch the problem and I even read that him and other programmers find problem and report them to TNT. What kind of people does that make us, because they COULD just take it, never report it, and just abuse abuse abuse, but they don't. (To what I know ha)

Again, everyone is free to what they want to do and shouldn't get the label "cheater" just because they chat here. We're trying to help to a degree which isn't too liked, but the way you're going about it is just killing what everyone efforts are doing.

Buimeleon made by Hare

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    And I'd love to discuss it with you but I'm procrastinating homework as it is lol

But with respect to the forum, what do you mean "People like you"? I believe the OP made this board to help patch the problem and I even read that him and other programmers find problem and report them to TNT. What kind of people does that make us, because they COULD just take it, never report it, and just abuse abuse abuse, but they don't. (To what I know ha)

Again, everyone is free to what they want to do and shouldn't get the label "cheater" just because they chat here. We're trying to help to a degree which isn't too liked, but the way you're going about it is just killing what everyone efforts are doing.

I just don't pretend to be a legit player when I'm not. Just because *some members* here have nice neo accounts with everything they ever wanted doesn't mean all of us do. so if I want to watch the world burn, let me. I can never get back what I lost (which was very little and could be easily regained with programs) but the ability to give people the most powerful weapon in the game is fun for me at this point because Neo means nothing to me. I got the program working. Suaps inbound.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I rather have a high-end item that I know is duped worth 1 nps than a high-end item that I believe is the original worth 1 billion nps even though the person who sold it to me knows its just a dupe...

Or maybe I just don't like being in a state of blissful ignorance.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who doesn't comprehend any of the consequences of their actions because either way you are going to try and dupe more and more and just add on to the shit pile that tnt has to waste time cleaning up.

I don't even play neopets anymore so wtf lol. Kill your own site by your own hand and lest you regret it later on. You'll see what I'm talking about when all of those high end items retain that 1k np price tag. Economics 101
    I hope they do retain a 1k price tag. Eat the Rich.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BGH View Post
    I rather have a high-end item that I know is duped worth 1 nps than a high-end item that I believe is the original worth 1 billion nps even though the person who sold it to me knows its just a dupe...

Thank you.

Also what Tier are you in league?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by mrla View Post
    I hope they do retain a 1k price tag. Eat the Rich.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Thank you.

Also what Tier are you in league?
    Haha, I'm trying to get to gold for the rewards before the season ends. Only a few points away =D! What about you?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    If what you lost is very little then why not regain it as a legit player and play again?

Also @(you need an account to see links) what is your signature from lol

Buimeleon made by Hare