Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m

Bored af

anyone wanna TC?

tinychat.com/clraik

pw:joe

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

@furby, @5252, @7th, @auzereis, @badtzisivy, @Barfights, @brad347, @Cheese, @Cheetah, @cibomatto, @congression, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Im so fucking tired right now, this is what I get for doing nothing all labor day weekend before school.
    Also im scared of people LOL I am too shy for TC.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm sick and headed to bed, otherwise I'd pop in for a bit. Maybe next time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    awww its okay i met a new friend today it was fun lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

mmk (09-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i may or may not come join in right now im making unregs and seeing what goodies they behold

*edit* sorry I didn't get on I got caught up then the comp died.
    Last edited by guppy breeder; 09-03-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Thanks for the invite but pretty busy right now. Another time!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    dangit why tonight of all nights *working*
    If this could happen like Wednesday or Thursday evenings that would be grand. *nights off*
    <3
    Thanks for the tag/mention though. I appreciate it! ^^

make me mewtwo banners and an avatar? <3

ALWAYS SEEKING
    Art, graphics, & layouts for Neopets! HMU if you're interested in making some!