DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    105d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 36m
    Last Ski Lodge Mutant Kacheek Plushie I saw sold was 200m like a year and a half ago.

Custom Userbar: by Infected
    Custom Banner: by pennumbra

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chupacabra For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),Crooked (07-10-2023),kittyray (07-10-2023),Politoed (07-10-2023),Sakuras (07-10-2023),Teakwood (07-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    There are a a number of mystery pic items that jellyneo hasn't listed as mystery pic items. Some mystery gift items aren't documented to being MP items and some of those were only released in the single digits. I believe many of these undocumented MP items are extinct and despite there being duping and item genning I suspect that many of these were never added through those means. Also while we're on the topic I'm think that item genning is still a thing known by a select few and know for a fact that duping is still around to this day but since the methods aren't common knowledge its effects aren't near as economy warping.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You’d be surprised what kind of items are out there that are actually illegit. The OG sword was taken agesssss ago from the account it had been on. Since then I’ve seen 3 different swords pop up, and I’m sure there are others. I personally had an account with 2 DSOD on it at one point, and a ton of 1P only items, other things that would be impossible to gather through “legit means”. That sword 100% isn’t the original one, but it is nice that an OG item like that is still around!
    Speaking of 1p only items there was a short period where people could steal items permenantly. Both 1p only items and select other items were obtainable this way tnt let everyone keep the items they stole. There used to be 3 or 4 petpages detailing it. If i remember correctly jade scorchstones crashed for a little because of it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarada For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),Crooked (07-10-2023),Sakuras (07-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarada View Post
    There are a a number of mystery pic items that jellyneo hasn't listed as mystery pic items. Some mystery gift items aren't documented to being MP items and some of those were only released in the single digits. I believe many of these undocumented MP items are extinct and despite there being duping and item genning I suspect that many of these were never added through those means. Also while we're on the topic I'm think that item genning is still a thing known by a select few and know for a fact that duping is still around to this day but since the methods aren't common knowledge its effects aren't near as economy warping.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Speaking of 1p only items there was a short period where people could steal items permenantly. Both 1p only items and select other items were obtainable this way tnt let everyone keep the items they stole. There used to be 3 or 4 petpages detailing it. If i remember correctly jade scorchstones crashed for a little because of it.
    I do remember hearing about that before. I think it was cool TNT let them keep it. I wonder where those pet pages went and if they still have the info there!

The account I’m talking about didn’t have just a small handful, they had pretty much every single 1P item and weapon that was ever available in the game. Craziness! I didn’t get to test most of them or play with them because I hit inflatable Balthazar with ultimate chive of death x 2 and absolutely obliterated the scoreboard.. too much attention came to the account after that - whoops!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),♥ foxe ♥ (07-11-2023),Teakwood (07-10-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Last Ski Lodge Mutant Kacheek Plushie I saw sold was 200m like a year and a half ago.
    That's a lot less expensive than I thought to be honest. I guess there are either more of them out there than I thought or maybe the demand was just really low.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    The only thing I was able to think of was that Bag of Water Petpets. But it seemed they did bring it back at some point.
    I thought only very few were able to get it before they took it out.

Seems I have an item to try and trade for lol

Granted, that's more NC than NP...

As for NP, I have 0 clue );

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I do remember hearing about that before. I think it was cool TNT let them keep it. I wonder where those pet pages went and if they still have the info there!

The account I’m talking about didn’t have just a small handful, they had pretty much every single 1P item and weapon that was ever available in the game. Craziness! I didn’t get to test most of them or play with them because I hit inflatable Balthazar with ultimate chive of death x 2 and absolutely obliterated the scoreboard.. too much attention came to the account after that - whoops!
    Lol the Balthazar thing is funny. But yes I do remember those pet pages too. There were a handful of days I remember in my Neopets career that were crazy dupe days, the funny part is how many people got away with it. Like when they duped Suaps.

Quote Originally Posted by crookedteeth View Post
    That's a lot less expensive than I thought to be honest. I guess there are either more of them out there than I thought or maybe the demand was just really low.
    I'd wager the demand is low. But you never know with these things, it's also about timing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-10-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    I don't know the rarest (If we're talking NC or NP) but for NC it has to be the Shenkuu River Rush Winged Talisman (That does absolutely nothing). I remember seeing a value for it eons ago but its so so rare people are valuing it higher than some of the super mega rare mystery capsules (Like Negg Mystery Capsule valued at ~500/1000)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (07-11-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I have gotten one of the rarest item in neopet today xD ( i guess it only applies to me but o well )
    And it was on the correct pet as well xD

(you need an account to see links)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),DarkSkies (07-10-2023),Demetri (07-10-2023),Fiore (07-26-2023),John Cena (07-10-2023),kalez (07-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Always had memories from somewhere that someone had generated an ultimate chive of death by going through item ids or something. Didn't realize there were 2x of them on an account. I can only imagine how crazy that damage would be on Inflatable Balthazar.

I also wonder how many Faerie Acorns might be in existence and not converted into slingshots. Don't know that I've ever seen regular Faerie Acorns (in a long while anyway) as far as rare items go.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tcas4200 For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    00 Negg would be pretty rare unless it was mass duped at some point. I think only Adam had one.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-11-2023),Fiore (07-26-2023)