29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsd View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links), Chrome has been encrypting cookies for a while now and the Clraik programs don't support decrypting those cookies to read them at the moment. As j03 pointed out, the easiest way to fix this is to use Firefox instead.

Not sure why there's a lot of issues with getting this program working for many people. It worked fresh out of the box for me without any issues. I've been using Stealth Core for a while though so maybe that's it, but all I did was copy the "usernameCookies.txt" file from my Stealth Core "Data" folder into this program's "Data" folder. And then updated the Accounts.txt on this program's "Data" folder manually to the username:password:0:0 format.... And opened up this program.

Followed the steps in j03s instructions on the Download page:
    - Open up Login Manager, go to the Multiple Login tab without touching anything on the first tab, click Load List, and then Login. On that little panel there's a message at the bottom left that will end up saying "Cookies valid. Logged in to username." if it goes fine. Then you can go CLOSE on this panel.
    - Then set up the Schedules on the main program.
    I can log in using cookies from firefox, I just can't do that from chrome (and only for the AC SS, the Stealth Core is working just fine). I'm not getting the string error other people are mentioning, it just shuts down. There's also the other error that Joe is working on and I didn't see anyone else with the same problem.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Ah, alright. We may need to dig into that a bit more to help you out, @(you need an account to see links). Could you please (you need an account to see links) and let him know that you're stuck on this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Dragonair (06-02-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Definitely happy that I am free to just play my slushie slinger, the only game i truly enjoy anymore. Altador Cup always takes me away from ym music schedule, but at least I know it's June time lol
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I cannot even login into my cK account on the program :C

Isn't the antivirus, and i installed all the .NET requirements.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrichord View Post
    I am using Firefox at this point. Uninstalled Chrome, and without touching anything, Firefox is what's selected on the main page. As per a previous post, I'm also using Parallels, which might complicate matters. Hopefully not! It gets stuck on the password input part.
    Hopefully it's not a Parallels problem! I suspect it's not though. In the Login Manager you can basically treat the 2 tabs in there as independent to each other, I didn't bother touching any of the settings on the "Cookie Login" and went directly through the "Multiple Login" tab instead.

Did you read the reply of @(you need an account to see links) to @(you need an account to see links) - if you are getting that super long message with bits like "cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0" and "</script></head>" then you may be getting hit with the same StackPath problem as Columbidae?

Quote Originally Posted by Chenbi View Post
    I can log in using cookies from firefox, I just can't do that from chrome (and only for the AC SS, the Stealth Core is working just fine). I'm not getting the string error other people are mentioning, it just shuts down. There's also the other error that Joe is working on and I didn't see anyone else with the same problem.
    Out of 46 games played on my end, most of them went through successfully without any message about that error "Could not process score data (Error 79)" but I had that error pop up a few times on a few of the score sends. I guess we'll find out what that error was when Joe resolves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge of Sanity View Post
    I cannot even login into my cK account on the program :C

Isn't the antivirus, and i installed all the .NET requirements.
    @(you need an account to see links) just a thought, but you confirmed it's not your firewall either?
    Last edited by aaronsd; 06-02-2020 at 08:23 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aaronsd For This Useful Post:

Chenbi (06-02-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsd View Post
    Hopefully it's not a Parallels problem! I suspect it's not though. In the Login Manager you can basically treat the 2 tabs in there as independent to each other, I didn't bother touching any of the settings on the "Cookie Login" and went directly through the "Multiple Login" tab instead.

Did you read the reply of @(you need an account to see links) to @(you need an account to see links) - if you are getting that super long message with bits like "cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0" and "</script></head>" then you may be getting hit with the same StackPath problem as Columbidae?
    I did see that reply, thank you. I can't say I'm hopeful. I'll try again later in the evening or tomorrow. The only reason I mentioned the first page is it has Firefox auto-selected. Should I be checking the box at the bottom left on the login page? It doesn't work either way though. I am running as admin.
    Last edited by Lyrichord; 06-02-2020 at 08:40 PM.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    22d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chenbi View Post
    Are you running the program as administrator? I was having the same issue, but wasn't able to figure it out why; saw a post that it says to do so, and worked for me I'm botting just fine now

When you're falling in a forest
    and there's nobody around
    Do you ever really crash,
    Or even make a sound?

Did I even make a sound?
    Did I even make a sound?
    It's like I never really sound.
    Will I ever make a sound?

Spiffy avatar + userbar combo by the one and only:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Thank you :*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amparo For This Useful Post:

Chenbi (06-02-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I got that error before any score managed to be sent, so I'm afraid this could be something that could lead to my account being frozen and didn't try again after 3 times starting the program and getting it first thing... out of the 3 times, I only waited long enough for 1 score to be sent.
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm going to test that rn

Edit: still crashing with adm mode
    Last edited by Chenbi; 06-02-2020 at 09:03 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chenbi For This Useful Post:

aaronsd (06-02-2020),Amparo (06-02-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Yeah, i added all the programs of cK on the Firewall list. I have a windows 7 os, with the normal score sender i had no problem on login in.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So YYB scores seem to be sending splendidly. Anyone else crashing when attempting to send SOSD scores on multiple accounts?

Page 166 of 278 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast