DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    i enjoy having the 5th pet slot and no ads, i always forget about the scratchcards tbh and i don't use the ssw for much, i feel like i'm sort of missing out there oh, and the dailies userbar thing is pretty nice, too. since i'm kinda lazy and forget otherwise

semi-unrelated, is there any sort of guide for using the ssw to your advantage aside searching for things that are generally UB and taking advantage of people's inexperience?

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

Top ♥ Idol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    25d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireBear View Post
    I think its worth it if you battle Jetsam Ace everyday and if you want a 5th pet spot!

Also, you should definitely wait for when its super cheap. I'm pretty sure I have mine on auto-renewal at like $49.99...so thats not too bad, considering it can be up to $69.99 / year!
    Wow, I'd love to get it if it was 49.99. When do they have that price? Do they do it every year?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    considering i'm brazilian, the dollar that used to cost 1,60/2,00R$(Brazilian Money) now is at 4,40 because our shitty government
    i wouldnt pay nearly 10% of a minimum wage of my country in neopets, but if i could i'd love to have premium ;/

but it really depends where u are from.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    15d 5h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Just putting my two cents in here; I've been premium for just about a year now and if you're an active user (ie. play daily and plan on utilizing most of its features) then premium is definitely worth the money. Unfortunately, if you are more of a casual, log-in-every-so-often, kind of player then it's not worth it. I will say that I really enjoy the Charter boards. Despite them being slow (c'mon, aren't all the boards dead at this point?) the users are generally very kind and more inclined to help you knowing that you're a longtime premium user. I've found that if you're looking to buy an item/trade NC items, the charter members are more likely to give you some form of discount.

There are also rumors that being a premium user helps you with faster response times from TNT, but I'm not so sure about that. My account was frozen for quite some time while still on premium and my ticket took a very long time to be looked at.

I believe the discount is offered towards the end of the year, around December!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoban For This Useful Post:

Yumemi (09-12-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Wow, I'd love to get it if it was 49.99. When do they have that price? Do they do it every year?
    It was either on black friday or after the Holidays...I'm pretty sure they did it after the Holiday season, to get people to buy it, since people stop buying once the Holiday items are gone.
    Buying UCs be like...

❤ Claire Bear ッ

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    considering i'm brazilian, the dollar that used to cost 1,60/2,00R$(Brazilian Money) now is at 4,40 because our shitty government
    i wouldnt pay nearly 10% of a minimum wage of my country in neopets, but if i could i'd love to have premium ;/

but it really depends where u are from.
    Right now Neopets Premium is around 4% of the brazilian's minimum wage.

Still not worth it though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoceraptor View Post
    Right now Neopets Premium is around 4% of the brazilian's minimum wage.

Still not worth it though.
    sorry, i thought it costed 14 usd xD my mistake

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 15h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I like it a lot and recommend it for many reasons:

1. The SSW is fantastic for everyday uses - stocking shop, quickly searching for codestones to train, books to read, gourmet foods to feed, etc. I love it for that.
    2. Another great aspect is no ads. Ad Block Plus does a great job, but it's still not quite the same.
    3. The toolbar at the bottom that comes with premium is fantastic - I use it every day to quickly get to places that allow you to replay the game every few hours like Buried Treasure.
    4. The weekly scratchcards are nifty and so are the random events because there's lots of free items/NP. Most of the time the items are junk tho, so I discard it in hopes of one day getting the rubbish avatar.
    5. The fifth pet slot is a nice bonus too if you want a lot of pets like you mentioned.
    6. But honestly, the best aspect of it is the fact that I feel safer on my account. Any time I've gotten frozen while having premium, TNT has returned my account back SUPER quickly. I think that's another important reason. You're a paying player, and they'd like to keep you that way if they can. Premium users do tend to get regular tickets answered faster too (like not receiving a trophy for a game or asked a question about an NC item).

That's my two cents

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The SSW always fascinated me the most about the premium membership. The 5th pet slot is also useful. I'm now an adult and trying to get ahold of one of my two dearest neopets accounts (one frozen w/ almost 300 avis and one rotting w/ literally nothing), and if I do I'll definitely spend the money on premium.
    Anyone wanna resend my email activation? TNT sure doesn't. ;n;

Top ♥ Idol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    25d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

I like it a lot and recommend it for many reasons:

1. The SSW is fantastic for everyday uses - stocking shop, quickly searching for codestones to train, books to read, gourmet foods to feed, etc. I love it for that.
    2. Another great aspect is no ads. Ad Block Plus does a great job, but it's still not quite the same.
    3. The toolbar at the bottom that comes with premium is fantastic - I use it every day to quickly get to places that allow you to replay the game every few hours like Buried Treasure.
    4. The weekly scratchcards are nifty and so are the random events because there's lots of free items/NP. Most of the time the items are junk tho, so I discard it in hopes of one day getting the rubbish avatar.
    5. The fifth pet slot is a nice bonus too if you want a lot of pets like you mentioned.
    6. But honestly, the best aspect of it is the fact that I feel safer on my account. Any time I've gotten frozen while having premium, TNT has returned my account back SUPER quickly. I think that's another important reason. You're a paying player, and they'd like to keep you that way if they can. Premium users do tend to get regular tickets answered faster too (like not receiving a trophy for a game or asked a question about an NC item).

That's my two cents
    So TNT will be easier on you if they found out your UC pets are illegit or you cheated in some way? Because it's still profitable to not freeze your account? What if you bought a lot of NC? Then that's profitable too...?