DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    But even if you prevented Google from caching your pages suddenly the new big thing to look out for is "omgawdd your pets don't have cache, shady as f brb reporting u lol" and if such a code did prevent your pets from being cached & displayed that message on Google, that would just tip people off more all like "what are you tryna hide EH" -___-

everyone should just buy/sell pets so every UC is illegit and all the wankers on the PC cry about it then convert and join the cheating scene. amen

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    honestly if you get frozen for being dumb its your own fault its common sense you dont take uncached pets anywhere, or accs that show you were a brazillian boy last week and now a british girl named katy, just an example of plain ol' dumb. i hate it cause i could offer on that pet but i won't do it cause i know it'll be a reversal if you're that dumb.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Tbh I think legit people are a lot better at being legit and giving advice on being legit than illegit people. They know what to look for since it's pretty evident what a cheater looks like, but most cheaters hang around other cheaters and can't tell how real they're being.
    Game scores and bought accounts are the easiest to spot for me and even when someone thinks they're being super safe and have done everything to make sure they look legit, it's still obvious imo even though other people that do the same thing will think that person's safe~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/3
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute View Post
    Tbh I think legit people are a lot better at being legit and giving advice on being legit than illegit people. They know what to look for since it's pretty evident what a cheater looks like, but most cheaters hang around other cheaters and can't tell how real they're being.
    Game scores and bought accounts are the easiest to spot for me and even when someone thinks they're being super safe and have done everything to make sure they look legit, it's still obvious imo even though other people that do the same thing will think that person's safe~
    Really? What are some things you look for?

You should make a guide if you think you have some better stuff than normal.

Honestly I think a lot of people give themselves away by being retarded. Like a 10 year old account, 300+avvies, all painted/UC pets, clearly rich as fuck from whats in the gallery..... and then they are complaining on trade chat about not being able to RS well enough or asking inane questions. Like wow really? You got to where you are now and dont know about X thing? and you have these super high scores and trophies but you cant get todays Better Than You? Just yeah. Fake.
    [CENTER]Lazy and Paranoid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainNight For This Useful Post:

Ein (08-05-2014)