19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Sansa is finally opening her wings though'
    Ships raised on this episode, and also died xD (DanyxJorah RIP)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    the end of the new episode fucked me up so badly, it led me into such a false sense of security then ripped it all away

i dont know what i expected though like lbr can you really expect anything less from this show

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thought he was gonna stay longer

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    wtf this last episode completely diverged Sansa from her book story line.

...also I have never felt so nauseous from watching TV before.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    they do have a habit of changing characters from who they are in the books ive noticed

i personally havent read the books because my sister wont hurry up with even the first one and im not buying two copies of the same book, but my friends who have read them all so far have pointed out a lot of rape where rape shouldnt have been a thing as well as just general big fucks yous to grrm. which isnt a bad thing ofc its cool theyre not sticking DIRECTLY to the source material but honestly the rape shit just seems like theyre trying to go full edgy and lmao that is not the way to go

really worried for sansa too, i hope she doesnt become as terrible as most of the others because shes one of the last semi-pure and gentle souls despite her being dragged through miles of bullshit. what a trooper goddamn i love sansa.

also yeah i had to look away due to feeling nauseous. sure wish i hadnt watched that while eating :')

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    wtf this last episode completely diverged Sansa from her book story line.

...also I have never felt so nauseous from watching TV before.
    the way Sansa is actually lines up with the books around this period, i don't know what you're thinking but anyways each to there own.

I'm glad she is finding her feet finally after all the shit she has gone though in the years of the show.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yeah if you didn't know it that part of episode 8 was coming.. that sucks >!. Truly a mind blowing episode? Eh? eh? no? too soon? There'll be karamic retribution on some people in episode 9 but i won't say who.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Here my words and bear witness to my vows. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come...

My watch begins...
    Last edited by BGH; 06-12-2014 at 03:23 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    5d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I clicked on this thread and then realised it's probably a bad idea for me to read any of the posts, I've only just started watching! Although I do know a couple of big deaths that are coming. I bought the first season for my grandad for his birthday and we watched it together... yep, there were a couple of awkward moments

Is it still worth reading the books after you've seen the series? I wanted to read them first but won't really have the time when I'm back at uni.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Katieee View Post
    I clicked on this thread and then realised it's probably a bad idea for me to read any of the posts, I've only just started watching! Although I do know a couple of big deaths that are coming. I bought the first season for my grandad for his birthday and we watched it together... yep, there were a couple of awkward moments

Is it still worth reading the books after you've seen the series? I wanted to read them first but won't really have the time when I'm back at uni.
    Books are always better than the movies/shows because they have stuff that the movies/shows cannot always encompass due to budget/time constraints etc. Stuff such as extra characters/sub plots etc. Not to mention the storyline is not always accurate in shows/movies compared to the original book. However if you are not a avid reader and are more of a visual person like myself who likes to see the characters come to life then it won't please you too much. On the other hand if you love the show very much it will be a worthwhile read.

I personally would not recommend it if you do not have the time. Its no big deal you got the shows to make up for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BGH For This Useful Post:

Katieee (06-12-2014)