44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 9h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stsbroughtmehere View Post
    Is there a way to lower the safe time?eg. yooyu ball submission after 20 secs? I know that's asking to be frozen but i wanted to run a few shell accounts just to see if i get lucky and some survive. (willing to take the risk but i think tnt will not care)

P.S: Any idea when multiple accounts will be supported? will donate 50 towards the cause and others may pitch in if they wish xD
    There is not and i also don't think we should want this.
    Blend in and profit instead of giving them a real reason to investigate more deeply.

no idea on the multi accounts

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Aero (06-14-2023),Buizel (06-14-2023),Cat Purrson (06-15-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-15-2023),DarkSkies (06-14-2023),Ice (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    There is not and i also don't think we should want this.
    Blend in and profit instead of giving them a real reason to investigate more deeply.

no idea on the multi accounts
    I clearly said, i'm willing to take the risk on some accounts. Many users will want this. A warning with lowering the limit would work to prevent people from taking the risk of accidently putting lower limits.
    I SAID NO!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    358d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    By all means, lower your times to unsafe margins at your own risk and peril without the need to announce it.

Joe and Bat work each year throughout the entire month of June just to make sure the program is as safe and human-looking as possible. Why would they implement a warning to those who want to improperly use it? The goal of the sender/bot is shattered at that point, so you alone should be responsible for any actions TNT take without that warning. Why are you in such of a rush to max out the games for a day? Just slowly let the program do what it's intended to do, and profit at the end of the event.

And lastly, everyone, please stop asking when certain function may be available for the sender. Again, we're not the ones working tirelessly on it, Joe and Bat are. Please don't rush them.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-15-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-15-2023),Clefairy (06-14-2023),DarkSkies (06-14-2023),Ice (06-14-2023),Mario2302 (06-14-2023),Siddhious (06-15-2023),Zenitsu (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    When that happens, try stopping and starting the bot. It should be able to pick back up where it left off and continue.
    I did but it didn't work. I couldn't even get into my account, it said it couldn't verify StackPath validation. I let it cool down and was able to start the bot today. I'll see how it goes.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    By all means, lower your times to unsafe margins at your own risk and peril without the need to announce it.

Joe and Bat work each year throughout the entire month of June just to make sure the program is as safe and human-looking as possible. Why would they implement a warning to those who want to improperly use it? The goal of the sender/bot is shattered at that point, so you alone should be responsible for any actions TNT take without that warning. Why are you in such of a rush to max out the games for a day? Just slowly let the program do what it's intended to do, and profit at the end of the event.

And lastly, everyone, please stop asking when certain function may be available for the sender. Again, we're not the ones working tirelessly on it, Joe and Bat are. Please don't rush them.
    Kiss all the booty you want, bud, but i didn't ask for your personal opinion or advice. If you pay attention to the program, it's NOT possible to lower below the limit already set.
    I SAID NO!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    258 times
    Time Online
    30d 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stsbroughtmehere View Post
    Kiss all the booty you want, bud, but i didn't ask for your personal opinion or advice. If you pay attention to the program, it's NOT possible to lower below the limit already set.
    not sure why the hostility. once theyre ready and willing to release that, they will.

just use it as intended and go about your day. if you want to try less wait time, send it and take note of what happens. people here are just trying to let ya know its not advised.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Buizel (06-14-2023),Cinnamoroll (06-15-2023),DarkSkies (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    I did but it didn't work. I couldn't even get into my account, it said it couldn't verify StackPath validation. I let it cool down and was able to start the bot today. I'll see how it goes.
    That happens to me too. I think they temp ban the ip so it resets eventually but it probably will get banned again after a couple hours. When i'm on tor, i get a 3 letter captcha and if i ignore it, i get a "you've been blocked" message from neo. Maybe that's what's happening here.
    I SAID NO!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    358d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    TIL It's ass kissing to inform others not to try to use a program improperly. One would think that it's not possible to lower your setting below the limit for a reason bud, but what do I know. Anywho, I'll leave it up to Joe and Bat for their decision on the matter.

Give an inch and people ask for a mile lmao

Buimeleon made by Hare

Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (06-15-2023),Clefairy (06-14-2023),DarkSkies (06-14-2023),Excalibur (06-14-2023),Flordibel (06-15-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-14-2023),Mario2302 (06-14-2023),Predict (06-14-2023),Zenitsu (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    not sure why the hostility. once theyre ready and willing to release that, they will.

just use it as intended and go about your day. if you want to try less wait time, send it and take note of what happens. people here are just trying to let ya know its not advised.
    Read my other post. It's not possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    TIL It's ass kissing to inform others not to try to use a program improperly. One would think that it's not possible to lower your setting below the limit for a reason bud, but what do I know. Anywho, I'll leave it up to Joe and Bat for their decision on the matter.

Give an inch and people ask for a mile lmao
    Lol yeah, i'm sure you're smart enough to know why i called it ass kissing. Basic pointless spam response. Anyhow not going to continue spamming here. Feel free to pm your response and we can discuss freely.
    I SAID NO!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    358d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Nah, it's not worth wasting time with someone who's just here for the programs and not the community lmao. You do you and be the best Neopets player you can be!
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) , sorry for the pings and spam. Just in case y'all want to get rid of the last few posts here to keep the board clean.

Buimeleon made by Hare