Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    you: asks some dumbass shit
    people: answer you fully honestly
    You: literally the exact same question again because you're too damn edgy to listen???

not worth it. bye hetty.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

hissi (06-06-2017),Ms M. (06-08-2017),Synth Salazzle (06-06-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    holy moley those are some long comments

I just don't understand one thing

why do you think your sexual preferences make you special or interesting enough to quantify a thread in the first place this is just going to end up filled with emotional long biased rants and stories about unpleasant experiences imo

if I sucked dick I don't think that would make me any more of an interesting person

I would just suck dick then

you're not special because you're LGBQT whatever stop calling attention to it and making it into an issue and then someday maybe it'll stop being one

I'm fine with everyone despite their affiliations or preferences honestly this is too much drama for a neopets forum lul
    Judging by the replies to this thread I'd say the thread is much needed. LGBTQ+ people, like any other minority, faces a whole lot of hate and prejudice. What is hate and prejudice born out of? Fear, mostly. How do we end fear? By interacting. Even if questions are stupid, they need to be asked and answered. Because, if people won't ask their questions or have them answered, they will start looking for answers on their own. And those answers may not be good or truthful.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloudxcrash For This Useful Post:

Mindfang (06-06-2017),Ms M. (06-08-2017),Saturn (06-06-2017),Synth Salazzle (06-06-2017)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychu View Post
    this just in lads: being gay is about licking the same sex's genitals. you don't get any different life experiences, you don't get treated any different in society, you don't have to fight for your rights and for the law to treat you like a human being, you are not at all constantly threatened by the possibility of verbal and physical assault, you certainly don't have anything to say that could explain to people with different experiences how things have been for you.

and you are not seen in any particular light if you leave the house with your partner - wait what? ohh my bad! gay dating is just about sucking dat dicc in the privacy of your bedroom, not living life together and holding a partner's hand in public and silly things like that! that's obviously just Straight Business

another new headline courtesy of rad kite lad: being lgbt = being a gay man. that is all. lbt? don't know her. she just tryin to feel special, who she think she is? damn lbt kids, ruining neopets cheating forums...
    I like you lmfao

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cloudxcrash View Post
    Judging by the replies to this thread I'd say the thread is much needed. LGBTQ+ people, like any other minority, faces a whole lot of hate and prejudice. What is hate and prejudice born out of? Fear, mostly. How do we end fear? By interacting. Even if questions are stupid, they need to be asked and answered. Because, if people won't ask their questions or have them answered, they will start looking for answers on their own. And those answers may not be good or truthful.
    You hit the nail on the head there.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m

honestly so far this is what this thread seems to be cracking up to.
    Last edited by hissi; 06-06-2017 at 08:03 PM.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

Booger (09-13-2020),Corvid (06-16-2017),Irohh (06-06-2017),kittyray (06-06-2017),Megh (06-06-2017),Mindfang (06-06-2017),Ms M. (06-08-2017),paris hilton (06-06-2017),Persephone (06-08-2017),Raylu (06-06-2017),Saturn (06-06-2017),Synth Salazzle (06-06-2017),Views (06-08-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    I live for how sloppy this thread is now...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Mindfang (06-06-2017),Synth Salazzle (06-07-2017)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    I live for how sloppy this thread is now...
    Same lol

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    In my absolute earliest memories.

To the point where I was young enough that I thought people were born one gender and grew up into another. I figured it'd be the only reason why I'd feel that way, of course nothing was wrong with me. My world was shattered when I learned this wasn't true. I grew up in a really religious family and I wasn't sure what to do with myself or what it even meant. And from what everyone was telling me, people who felt this way didn't exist. I was bad, wrong and needed to stop talking about it, so I did. I grew up really isolated and alone as it was. That only set me apart further from everyone else. I thought it just meant I was gay, but that wasn't true either. I didn't really have a preference for my partner and thought that was just me being confused on top of it.

Eventually, I decided to open up to someone I was close to after I turned 18. And they talked me through everything I was feeling and told me what transgender people were. (This was before the internet was really a common thing to have where I lived so I couldn't really just look it up myself.) I still can't come out of the closet irl because of my family and the fact that I'm waiting to move in with my partner. But after I move out top priority is starting my transition tbh.
    Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hope everything works out for you. I can't even imagine how anxious you are to move in with your partner. :')

edit: lol I just saw other comments, people are so mean. n___________n
    They didn't really understand that if they don't have anything worthy for the discussion they shouldn't even post
    Last edited by kadoatie; 06-07-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by kadoatie View Post
    Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hope everything works out for you. I can't even imagine how anxious you are to move in with your partner. :')

edit: lol I just saw other comments, people are so mean. n___________n
    They didn't really understand that if they don't have anything worthy for the discussion they shouldn't even post
    I am. I'd love to be able to transition soon tbh.

And yeah, I agree. Things kinda, uh. took a turn.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

kadoatie (06-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychu View Post
    this just in lads: being gay is about licking the same sex's genitals. you don't get any different life experiences, you don't get treated any different in society, you don't have to fight for your rights and for the law to treat you like a human being, you are not at all constantly threatened by the possibility of verbal and physical assault, you certainly don't have anything to say that could explain to people with different experiences how things have been for you.

and you are not seen in any particular light if you leave the house with your partner - wait what? ohh my bad! gay dating is just about sucking dat dicc in the privacy of your bedroom, not living life together and holding a partner's hand in public and silly things like that! that's obviously just Straight Business

another new headline courtesy of rad kite lad: being lgbt = being a gay man. that is all. lbt? don't know her. she just tryin to feel special, who she think she is? damn lbt kids, ruining neopets cheating forums...
    ahhahah yeah okay im sorry you don't feel comfortable living life together and expressing love for your partner in public, but that's your own shortcoming obviously and also something straight people deal with as well tbh

another new headline couresty of sarcastic jerk raychu: I am a man so I used that example since that's how being lgbqt would most likely relate to myself my bad I didn't imagine being a lesbian for my example

honestly the community of Lgqbbq whatever you want to call yourself is the most uninviting toxic exclusive shit ever and you talk about acceptance

lul no wonder you feel like there's some giant bias against you due to your preferences when in reality it comes down to the majority of the community being rude unsocial opinionated cunts

edit: look at the comments even the same 6 people jerking each other off with cute 2 word comments and stuff but writes an entire essay of salt whenever someone says something they don't agree with 100% lul
    Ana's slave <3

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    ahhahah yeah okay im sorry you don't feel comfortable living life together and expressing love for your partner in public, but that's your own shortcoming obviously and also something straight people deal with as well tbh

another new headline couresty of sarcastic jerk raychu: I am a man so I used that example since that's how being lgbqt would most likely relate to myself my bad I didn't imagine being a lesbian for my example

honestly the community of Lgqbbq whatever you want to call yourself is the most uninviting toxic exclusive shit ever and you talk about acceptance

lul no wonder you feel like there's some giant bias against you due to your preferences when in reality it comes down to the majority of the community being rude unsocial opinionated cunts

edit: look at the comments even the same 6 people jerking each other off with cute 2 word comments and stuff but writes an entire essay of salt whenever someone says something they don't agree with 100% lul
    You do realize not all of the people who are LGBT agree with the people who harass and bully others right? Just because they're the loudest voices doesn't mean they're the majority or in the right. But good job generalizing a whole group of people based on the bad ones.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg