178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaParty View Post
    Ive tried now with a lot of proxies and even without a proxy. Nothing helps it.
    Reinstall and register the (you need an account to see links)*, reinstall (you need an account to see links)*, run MajinSS.exe (Only that file) as admin and (if you want) in Windows XP SP3 Compat. Mode... Try adding the .exe as an exception in your firewall.
    Take a look at (you need an account to see links) or ask Joe to help you via TeamViewer when he's free.
    You're not trying to send a score in a SW game, are you?
    * = Install those as Admin. If you have a 64-bit OS you'll need to copy those ocx/dll files in your SysWOW64 folder.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    So, I've used this program several times without issue. However, the past few days I've tried to use it, after I login to my cK account, it shows the encryption page and after a few seconds says "This program is currently offline."

What does this mean?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelin View Post
    So, I've used this program several times without issue. However, the past few days I've tried to use it, after I login to my cK account, it shows the encryption page and after a few seconds says "This program is currently offline."

What does this mean?
    Same here :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Same. I'll get onto the log on thing, it will state that it's authorizing & then it will just close down. Tried several times but it kept happening. Oh dear. I've probably done screwed up again.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlife View Post
    Same. I'll get onto the log on thing, it will state that it's authorizing & then it will just close down. Tried several times but it kept happening. Oh dear. I've probably done screwed up again.
    Have you tried restarting?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Have you tried restarting?
    That reminds me of the IT crowd & how you must feel when people go and done mess up programs.

Yes, I restarted & tried reinstalling few times actually. The ABer & kad feeder work just fine as well - after I screwed that process up royally. Not sure what I've gone & achieved this time though. Very sorry :/

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlife View Post
    That reminds me of the IT crowd & how you must feel when people go and done mess up programs.

Yes, I restarted & tried reinstalling few times actually. The ABer & kad feeder work just fine as well - after I screwed that process up royally. Not sure what I've gone & achieved this time though. Very sorry :/
    Haha

If you have an antivirus, that might be blocking it so try disabling? Like Avast or AVG. The regular Microsoft one is no issue to it.

Make sure you've done this: (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Haha

If you have an antivirus, that might be blocking it so try disabling? Like Avast or AVG. The regular Microsoft one is no issue to it.

Make sure you've done this: (you need an account to see links)
    A lot of AV programs these days you can add exceptions for certain programs that can operate without disabling to allow them to be downloaded etc as well as a option rather then completely disabling them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I have a silly question!

So, I've been using the program by putting the scores from the lists of games that give avatars that @(you need an account to see links) has on his guide, and I've been using the SS in normal mode since at this moment I just want the avys. I just checked after sending the scores and one of the games has putted me in the top 17 since the current scores seem kind of low, so I might be getting a trophie out of it. I did selected the 'Check and skip scores if they will review after sending' in the preferences and I always thought that once you make it to the top 17 of the list, TNT will automatically review the score before sending the trophie. Is this true? If so, should I be worried? or why didn't the preference check work?

:o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I have a silly question!

So, I've been using the program by putting the scores from the lists of games that give avatars that @(you need an account to see links) has on his guide, and I've been using the SS in normal mode since at this moment I just want the avys. I just checked after sending the scores and one of the games has putted me in the top 17 since the current scores seem kind of low, so I might be getting a trophie out of it. I did selected the 'Check and skip scores if they will review after sending' in the preferences and I always thought that once you make it to the top 17 of the list, TNT will automatically review the score before sending the trophie. Is this true? If so, should I be worried? or why didn't the preference check work?

:o
    Scores get reviewed after a certain score. For example, 220 for ultimate bullseye. So If the trophy list the lowest bronze score is 219, it won't get reviewed (unless you fuck up on settings). And you'll get a message if it'll be reviewed and your score wont show up on the trophy list thingie, unless it got reviewed/accepted
    Check out my guide on how to get free proxies/socks for your programs & protection!

Click

^ Thanks Rrachel <3

^ Thanks Jass! <3

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VitaminX For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-16-2016),Maison (01-16-2016),Pusheen (01-16-2016)

Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast