14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Wajas, anyone?

It's one of my favorite games so I was wondering if maybe any of you are playing it?

About wajas
    [SPOILER](taken from Wajas front page) "Have you ever thought the world would be better if dogs were rainbow colored? Have you ever wished that wolves had wondrous wings, that foxes flew on feet of flames, that dingoes dressed to disco dance? Did you ever look long and hard at a pregnant pooch and ponder whether or not her pups would resemble her, her mate, or possibly come out bright blue with yellow spots?

Did you ever find yourself wanting the power to make this happen?

Wajas is a breeding sim like no other. With twelve breeds, over sixty markings and mutations, and a range of colors limited only by your imagination,
    Wajas provides almost limitless possibilities. Breed yourself a hoard of pure purple Plushies, a bundle of baleful bespotted Banes, an array of amazing and angelic Africans

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I've heard of it but I've never played it. However those pictures look pretty cool =o I might check it out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmxsummer View Post
    I've heard of it but I've never played it. However those pictures look pretty cool =o I might check it out
    You totally should, it's just as addicting as Neopets. However, it might be tough in the beginning. You need WC to buy a Waja and the only way to earn WC is to play one of the few existing games or breed and sell Waja pups. But yah, you can't do the last one until you own at least one male and one female Waja and that leaves you with only one option... to play the games! You'll earn around 70k WC/day and imo you need at least 500k to buy a nice Waja. Tough indeed. PM me if you decide to start playing, I'll gift you a Waja and a little WC. (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Yeah I have like about 6ish from the Newbie Giveaways, just have to work on getting a male now since they're all female so far. I like the mining game xD And the one where you click the waja in the pool

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmxsummer View Post
    Yeah I have like about 6ish from the Newbie Giveaways, just have to work on getting a male now since they're all female so far. I like the mining game xD And the one where you click the waja in the pool
    Ooo I found ya~ Mind if I send you a Waja?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Not at all ^_^