Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fostered pets all went to the pound!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    It looks like the UC Faerie Meerca someone had is now a Mutant Yurble.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to borken For This Useful Post:

Corliss (04-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cibomatto View Post
    -hurray- !!!

ALSO TNT pound purging UCs and WNed pets is considered OK, but buying pets from inactive rotting accounts is not? It's basically the same thing :c I hope some of the PCers realizes this!
    I think it is more their own frustration for not getting pets that brings the bad -juju- energy to the boards

and thank you for the cache tip guys *--* ! it didn't come across my mind as quickly xD (newbie)
    what are you on about? no, it's not "basically the same" at all. the foster pets were pounded what 7 years ago, they weren't sold or bought or anything against the terms and conditions, etc.

eta: i don't give a damn if you buy or sell inactive pets, but obviously tnt isn't going to buy the april 1 excuse. and the quoted statement was just dumb.

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by hi hater View Post
    what are you on about? no, it's not "basically the same" at all. the foster pets were pounded what 7 years ago, they weren't sold or bought or anything against the terms and conditions, etc.

eta: i don't give a damn if you buy or sell inactive pets, but obviously tnt isn't going to buy the april 1 excuse. and the quoted statement was just dumb.
    the only way tnt really finds out about bought pets is if someone else reports so
    as long as someone else buys the april 1st excuse
    then it doesnt really matter

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    the only way tnt really finds out about bought pets is if someone else reports so
    as long as someone else buys the april 1st excuse
    then it doesnt really matter
    taking into consideration the relentless fury with which some PCers report unfamiliar pets they don't know or don't care to know the backstory on, i doubt that would stop them

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    18d 7h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I didn't appreciate it called dumb, English isn't my first language and I guess I got a bit over the top! I understand your point@hi hater though

I won't be posting on the PC boards anyway, but I was optimistic it could change the PCs attitude. (I was not talking about the rules of TNT)

I'm not saying it is safe, but morally purging/pound release and buying inactive pets are the same to me. The pet will find a better home, and will have a purpose. Make a new owner happy-kind of feel
    Last edited by cibomatto; 04-02-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    5d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I missed the whole foster thing yesterday - what could you do with the pets? Change them, morph them, paint them (and did they stay that way)? Or was that only possible if you readopted them after midnight?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I actually enjoyed that April Fool's! But no UCS for me, even though I was refreshing madly Where did all these UC pets come from? Not from the original pound? Or else woudn't they have been sniped by now?

And I will never understand why anyone who did get a UC would go talking about it on the boards. Dumbest thing to do.

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I was only on for a bit yesterday and had 1 or 2 basic pet fosters, so it wasn't till later that I found out people had UC fosters. I was also busy around midnight too so didn't try to catch any.

I saw a few people with UC Mutant Usuls, UC Mara Gelert, and a UC Faerie Kougra and heard of the Plush Zaf but never saw it. If there was a Plush Zaf, they're probably laying on the down low to avoid drama. I saw some people get pissed about this and threaten to quit because "people got UCs they didn't deserve." Lmao.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (04-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    from the UCs i saw and checked, they didn't have Caches... so they're really old i guess? lol

i wonder if tnt put in mind the effects that these UCs would have on the public... cause this is a really weird way of saying they don't support UCs lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to spysie For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (04-02-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Gives people hope there are other UCs hidden away in the pound still, haha. I wouldn't bet on finding one...probably have to manually search terrible names. If the people who run the Lost and Pound haven't found UCs then the rest of us have no chance

I thought this was all pretty smart on TNT's part. It was a fun joke, but it also helped clean up the pound a little bit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to boomer For This Useful Post:

spysie (04-02-2014)