Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you guys safely transfer items?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    Keep it as subtle as possible. Just send the item to the account through neofriend gift. Use a VPN/Tor for the shell. Don't send neomails or anything.

Selling everything - PM me what you're looking for!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I do the trade thing I think it's pretty safe :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) Never self ice an account after transferring. Not entirely sure if it makes a difference, but I never do it under the assumption it brings flags to the account. It depends on where you're transferring to. If you're talking about securing, it's usually best to send via nf option, then shop, and trades. Just keep switching off for how you transfer it to each account. TNT can track any item down if they have probable cause to, so you want to make it as difficult for them as possible. Most of the times, they don't bother to track the items down, even if they came from an active (as long as you secure them properly). They usually just tell the owner that there is no record of their items. If you're sending secured items from a shell to your main, I generally just send it as a gift. Something else to consider is buying a tcg that looks expensive but is really only <500k and put it up on trades. Wait a few days and offer the items/nps on that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

VnD (03-01-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Thanks for that info. I also shuffle the item into the SDB each time. Someone wise told me that shuffles and changes the item ID. And they were right!

I self ice or sometimes SS right before so the account looks like it was iced for other reasons. And In the midst of the transfer I also send random items to people on boards, do other trades and all that cheap shop stock sales.

So I guess I'll try that method too. Start with a NF send, shop(any price recommendations? I know they record under 1k too so that's out, I figured around 10-20k item price along with 5-10 other items worth 50-90k also priced at the same amount). Then do a trade, where I do 1-4 high end items, 5 or so medium ish items. Then once the last account receives the trade. Do a final NF send for the super valuables (40m+ only) that way it's split up.

Thanks guys! The more ideas the better. That way I can just mix it up always.

How about receiving rhe high end item to main, at the end of it (once items appears to be secured - which I think 1-2 weeks is enough time and then you can move it), I know many people say it's not, but if you think about it, why wouldn't it? Tnt is not just sitting there waiting for you to move it. Especially once you've shuffled the object ID number. The important thing is to NOT get public with your item. No boards or whatever. Find some people that want it and speak via neomail or if trading just offer direct.

Then with that, you've successfully laundered your neo-valuables :-)

*tosses SuAP's around with neopet*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) can you please explain how to shuffle the object ID number?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Directly sent as a gift...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by VnD View Post
    Thanks for that info. I also shuffle the item into the SDB each time. Someone wise told me that shuffles and changes the item ID. And they were right!

I self ice or sometimes SS right before so the account looks like it was iced for other reasons. And In the midst of the transfer I also send random items to people on boards, do other trades and all that cheap shop stock sales.

So I guess I'll try that method too. Start with a NF send, shop(any price recommendations? I know they record under 1k too so that's out, I figured around 10-20k item price along with 5-10 other items worth 50-90k also priced at the same amount). Then do a trade, where I do 1-4 high end items, 5 or so medium ish items. Then once the last account receives the trade. Do a final NF send for the super valuables (40m+ only) that way it's split up.

Thanks guys! The more ideas the better. That way I can just mix it up always.

How about receiving rhe high end item to main, at the end of it (once items appears to be secured - which I think 1-2 weeks is enough time and then you can move it), I know many people say it's not, but if you think about it, why wouldn't it? Tnt is not just sitting there waiting for you to move it. Especially once you've shuffled the object ID number. The important thing is to NOT get public with your item. No boards or whatever. Find some people that want it and speak via neomail or if trading just offer direct.

Then with that, you've successfully laundered your neo-valuables :-)

*tosses SuAP's around with neopet*
    Moving the item around doesn't do anything to the actual item ID. It just changes the ID you can see, which is an auto incrementing number that changes each time somebody on the site moves that item. Each item has an actual item ID that you can't see on the front end, and that is the one that TNT would use if they needed to trace something.

Selling everything - PM me what you're looking for!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts View Post
    Moving the item around doesn't do anything to the actual item ID. It just changes the ID you can see, which is an auto incrementing number that changes each time somebody on the site moves that item. Each item has an actual item ID that you can't see on the front end, and that is the one that TNT would use if they needed to trace something.
    Thats what I figured too. But, the item ID would be like a barcode, so they are all the same, and they trace it by the "sale" which is object ID. Thats my theory. Because there is NO way they have unique identifiers in a database for every item in neopets. Think about that.. Thats in the hundreds of trillions of items total.