DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    @(you need an account to see links) I don't think I've talked to you much on here. I think the whole theme you got going on looks great and your shop looks pretty awesome. I too quit smoking by switching to Vaping. 04/15/2015 was the day I started vaping full time.

@(you need an account to see links) I hope your life if going awesome. I swear you remind me so much of a neofriend I used to know in a guild I was in about 2 years back.

@(you need an account to see links) To me I see you as cKs super mom moderator. I like that when moderating, you maintain the attitude of civilised instruction. You point people to where they need to go to find things for themselves. If someone makes an offensive or annoying post out of ignorance, you instruct them on their faux pas. I call you super mom because it seems like you are always there to offer words of encouragement when a new post is added to real life situations forum. When you gotta lay the smack down and wield the ban hammer I get a mental picture of Missy/Ms. Wardwell being rather disappointed that so-and-so had to make you discipline them.

@(you need an account to see links) You are the reason why I made an account on cK. I love your avatars and siggies and when I first was lurking the forums I saw a siggy of yours that I believe was an attempted murder. I had to make an account so I could make a pun-ny comment about it, completely off topic to what was being discussed on the thread that I found it. So you can take the credit, or the blame, of me posting on cK.

@(you need an account to see links) Your posts are super helpful and I both loved and appreciated the GMC AoB/SS guide you made.

@(you need an account to see links) Whenever I see your name I read it as draikmouth and it makes me think of a yawning draik lol. I haven't seen you too much around. Both of us need to be more active lol. Love your avatar btw.

@(you need an account to see links) I hope you are making progress on your goal to quit smoking. I quit by switching to vape and my health has improved so much because of it. I enjoy reading your comments esp in the UYS thread.

@(you need an account to see links) Another awesome avatar. Wish I had skillz like all these artists. I think you are a very helpful person, more often that not when I run across your posts its to see you offering advice. Thank you for helping peeps out.

@(you need an account to see links) Your posts are always fall into the category or insightful entertaining, or a combination of the two. I learned a lot as a cheater noob reading your past posts. Thanks for being a great contributor and an all around cool person.

@(you need an account to see links) The fearless leader. I really appreciate the time you take to write your programs. I also reaaaaally appreciate that you have patience with all the ideas and suggestions and bug reports that I send your way. I am in awe of all the coders and programmers that churn out such awesome bots and userscripts. I have tons of ideas but don't know how to implement them, and everyone here is so positive and helpful. You are also still the only person I know that drinks his milk from a bag.

@(you need an account to see links) Your avie and profile pic are super adorbs. I think you are a pretty awesome person and you are super helpful. I appreciate the work you do on making and maintaining Site Event guides. I also love that you have empathy for others. I've seen you put out fires and redirect others to put away their pitch forks when the UYS thread starts to look like a witch hunt. Oh and that David Tennant gif, I'm going to have to download that for.......research purposes.

@(you need an account to see links) - more like pretty supertastic! Love reading your posts and love that siggy. I too have felt the bane of group projects.

@(you need an account to see links) Your profile page is such WoW. I love the paint splats. I think you are a very helpful person and I enjoy reading your comments in the UYS thread, You give your opinions without insulting people and I like that you try to understand peoples behaviour, instead of just writing them off as bat shit crazy from the start.

@(you need an account to see links) OMG that yellow is so bright, I gotta wear shades. You should write more war stories, your post on "worst day of you life" had my own heart racing and my I held my breath in empathy with you and your patient. You are a very eloquent writer, if you decide to get out of medicine I think you could make mucho money off your memoir. Oh and yay for a fellow Oregonian.

@(you need an account to see links) Don't be sad no more plz. I hope 2019 turns out to be a lot less frustrating. Good on you on the exam and grats on the scholarship.

@(you need an account to see links) I love your username. Though to me, capslock happens when I try to press the shift key. I enjoy reading your comments especially in the UYS thread.

@(you need an account to see links) I always crave sherbert when I read one of your comments. Or one of those Flintstones push pops that they sold at the corner store. I always enjoy reading your comments, and no you aren't the only one with a dirty mind here. *cough*

@(you need an account to see links) whenever i see you post it reminds me that I should check if there is a new season of Master of None, then I forget again lol. And oh noes when I just googled Aziz Ansari right now I -just- saw that he had sex misconduct allegations against him last year. whaaaaaaat? I love your comments on the VIP cK thread.

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments and thank you cK for being an awesome community.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 01-31-2019 at 09:17 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (02-04-2019),Delibird (01-31-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (01-31-2019),j03 (01-31-2019),Mama Bear (02-01-2019),Menine (01-31-2019),Midas (02-01-2019),RealisticError (01-31-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    I am a nerd and needlessly finicky, so I alphabetized the list. Edit, I can't get some of the @ to work quite right so if you don't get a ping I apologize.

Happy 2019 team!

@(you need an account to see links)
    Genuinely a kind person. You have undertaken the very challenging roll of cat herder, because no doubt Clraikians are harder to corral than a pack of felines, and I both respect and fear that courage.

I haven�t personally chatted with you but we�ve crossed paths on the same thread more than once. I�ve found you to be helpful and nice, and lord knows the world needs more of that.

You seem to be the quiet sort but I am totally on board with that. I�m MUCH more talkative on the internet than IRL. I hope to see you around more and chat!

You�re named after one of my favorite movies. I�ve seen you around but we haven�t talked directly. I read through your recent venting thread regarding your boyfriend and I truly wish you all the best getting your relationship to a happy place.

You�re well spoken and pleasant and I love your custom userbar! I hope you have luck in all your Neopets endeavors.

Ahh, your profile picture is adorable. You appear to be bilingual which is awesome and I respect and envy so very much.

I appreciate the great content you share, and seriously your username is fantastic. The little flaming mallows in your signature are amazing and make me crave s�mores. Just sayin�.

Super username, really nice person. I can�t tell you how much I appreciate that you can differentiate between its and it�s. Too many people can�t.

One of the OG�s of CK! I haven�t seen you around quite as much this year and I hope to see you more. You�re smart and interesting and I hope you�re super successful with everything you�re working on!

Super cool dude. Always nice and welcoming to everyone, and of course great programmer. What else can I really say? Thanks for building and maintaining this place!

You are so sweet! You�re always posting about the latest news in Neopets that I would inevitably miss without your help.

You�re always willing to answer questions and help the community and that�s so great. You�re nice and friendly and always responsive.

Your scripts are super helpful and I wish I had half that knowledge of coding. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your opinions.

I don�t think we�ve ever talked! I was reading through some of your posts and I�d love to hear more about your hikes, and all your interesting jobs!

I love your Eeyore picture and now that I�ve looked at your profile, I extra love your galaxy pupper. I play Subeta on occasion and that�s one of my favorite species/colors. I hope you aren�t truly sad, though!

Your username makes me snicker every time I see it; my main character I play in World of Warcraft is a druid, and that would be an awesome druid name. I�d love to know why you chose it and get to know you some!

LOL I was just re-reading some of your posts and your observation about Lyra swiping a sword away in the Neopets plot is so spot on; I too have a filthy mind. You�re super nice and encouraging to others and give good, positive advice.

I�d love to know the inspiration behind your name. You�re always positive and helpful. I adore the script you did that shows cap values on DTI, it�s brilliant.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Crow (02-02-2019),Da Plushee Boree (02-04-2019),Delibird (02-01-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (02-01-2019),j03 (02-02-2019),Mama Bear (02-01-2019),Menine (02-01-2019),Midas (02-01-2019),RealisticError (02-02-2019),Stocking Anarchy (02-01-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Ok freins sorry for being so late!! I figure better late than never

@(you need an account to see links) - You�re so helpful! I feel like you�re kinda like CK�s mom. You have good advice and you�re very active and friendly.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I see you always troubleshooting and fixing people�s problems around the forum, and I really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to look out for people.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You always keep us updated on whatever Neo�s doin�. I rarely check neopet�s news so it�s nice to have a source that I�ll actually read.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I literally imagine your avatar saying everything that you post. I think? I�ve seen an actual picture of you, but I choose to ignore it.
    @(you need an account to see links) - U da go 2 for all Pokemon related things. It�s important that we have a variety of games that we discuss here, since yanno, Neo is dying. So thanks for adding activity to other sections of the site.
    @(you need an account to see links) - The gif in your sig made me lol irl. Never seen you before, but good first impression.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Kayne West doing his Kanye best on his Kanye Test
    @(you need an account to see links) - I think I need to go to the store now� You make me want ice cream.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You have good taste in animals. By that I mean cats. It�s all about cats.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You have cute art :*.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Good luck quitting smoking!! You got dis. It�s so hard but so worth it. I�m totally jealous of your blue username BTW
    @(you need an account to see links)- I like that you still use photobucket. Very nostalgic (;
    @(you need an account to see links) - Our fearless leader!! Saving the neopets cheating scene one day at a time. You make the best programs and you�re the most consistent drama free leader I�ve ever seen from any forum. I appreciate that you own this site and you still take the time to post. You care a lot about your community and it shows.
    @(you need an account to see links)- You have the best aesthetic out of everyone on CK. Just sayin�
    @(you need an account to see links) - Peanut butter in your ramen? Whack dude. But you seem cool.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Ohey that�s me
    @(you need an account to see links) - I remember you from literally every every single neopet forum I�ve been on. You�re made quite a name for yourself in all of these years, so good job. Nice to still see ya around, friend.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Sorry to be a creepo but I just looked through your post history and saw �It's not the first mention I've heard of JumpShart�� thanks for the visual and laugh. I may MS paint draw that in the near future.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I�m downloading magikarp jump as we speak. I�ll report back

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruzzeh For This Useful Post:

Crow (02-02-2019),Da Plushee Boree (02-04-2019),Delibird (02-02-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (02-03-2019),j03 (02-02-2019),Mama Bear (02-02-2019),RealisticError (02-02-2019),Stocking Anarchy (02-02-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Well, no excuse for me missing the ‘by the end of January’ deadline, but seeing the thread is still open, here I go..
    (I myself haven’t been on Ck as much in the last year or two, so apologies if your comment isn’t as personal as you’d like. I’ll endeavour to change that)

@(you need an account to see links) Awesome to have a fellow Aussie and mum on here and I LOVE the fact that your real life daughter has a Pokemon name . Thanks for your trusted help with contest votes last year! Much appreciated.

@(you need an account to see links) Another Pokemon lover and Aussie. You come across to me as blunt but mature, which I like! Also much enjoyed your Halloween 2018 costume – I’d give you all ma money and run from that in the street for sure!

@(you need an account to see links) You have great guides and are really up to date with that’s happening on Neopets. Often I go to post about a new event or plot and you’ve already bet me to it but I’m thankful! Also thanks for your trusted help with contest votes! Much appreciated.

@(you need an account to see links) You seem to-the-point but polite with your posts. And, until I met you, I didn’t even know morpheme was a real word! (?Morphine misspell was my first thought!). You are also really up to date with current Neopets stuff which is nice!

@(you need an account to see links) thanks for your help with using AOB, bit slicer and score sending. I really appreciated it! And also the pokemon tourneys.

@(you need an account to see links) I remember first reading your username and being confused, then doing a google search - and it come up with the gothic pink and purple haired anime girl that is your avatar and it all made sense. Also thanks for your trusted help with contest votes! Much appreciated.

@(you need an account to see links) Don’t think we’ve chatted but if I ever need account rebuilding services I know who to go to!!

@(you need an account to see links) I haven’t come across you yet, but loving your username and the cat with the tie

@(you need an account to see links) Another (potential) Aussie… are you here yet?? You seem super nice, stop your lurking and come chat to us! If you need any more help from a fellow Aussie do drop me a line!

@(you need an account to see links) Love that you’ve been playing Neopets since you were little – so you remember the ‘good ol days’!

@(you need an account to see links) Your honestly and outlook on real life situations is refreshing. I hope your relationship with your bf has gotten more solid. Remember communication is key and to choose your battles – not every little thing is worth fighting over.

@(you need an account to see links) Our fearless leader, loved by all .. you’ve made this community what it is today and have stuck around even though you hardly play Neopets yourself anymore. So thankful for your endless work to update clraik programs and during events to make sure everything runs smoothly and that our accounts are safe. And also the amazing competitions...

@(you need an account to see links) Another Pokemon-er, you should definitely be optimistic and have a username change for 2019. Although if you changed your avatar to Eeyore ..

@(you need an account to see links) Oh how that your username reminds me of that cute little Gremlin movie! And another Aussie… Oi Oi Oi!!! Although.. Melbourne is better than Sydney (just sayin)…

@(you need an account to see links) Congrats to your engagement to your Neo gf! Happy wedding planning ps – your avatar is a little whacked!

@(you need an account to see links) You’ve been on clraik since I can remember and you’re always fast to reply and help out. Is there anybody that doesn’t like Andrew? Have gotten some amazingly awesome & safe UC Pets from you in the past too that I’m very grateful for!

@(you need an account to see links) Sorry you lost an account recently, hope you can get it back! If not, you should start one based on Grumpy Cat! haha

@(you need an account to see links) Hope 2019 is looking bright for you, and that you and your bfs family are growing stronger everyday! Much love!
    Last edited by Chibicat; 02-02-2019 at 07:29 PM.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chibicat For This Useful Post:

Crow (02-02-2019),Da Plushee Boree (02-04-2019),Delibird (02-02-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (02-03-2019),j03 (02-02-2019),Mama Bear (02-02-2019),Menine (02-02-2019),Midas (02-06-2019),RealisticError (02-04-2019),Stocking Anarchy (02-02-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m

@(you need an account to see links) Coming across your posts on the forum always stops me dead in my tracks – you are collected, rational, and your words have a way of forcing me onto a path to self-reflection. You are one of those people who make others want to be better human beings, like a true pedagogue, and I greatly appreciate your resilient “cat herding” and positive influence on this community (:

@(you need an account to see links) I really enjoy your posts on the UYS thread, you always keep a cool head and remain respectful – regardless of the situation at hand, pretty chill! (: Also my bf and I loved your Halloween costume, I only started browsing that thread and he was all like “this one this one this one” haha!

@(you need an account to see links) I absolutely love your avatars, I don’t even know what that orange vaguely-cat thingy is but it’s adorable, especially the rockstar one. Brightened up my day every time I saw it! Your posts are always informative, helpful, and you have some of the juiciest scoop for us drama thirsty UYS fiends XD

@(you need an account to see links) I like your sharp and sometimes brutal sense of humor, I’ve snorted my own coffee quite a few times over your UYS and Discord posts :p Looking forward to more "wholesome content"

@(you need an account to see links) Unfortunately I haven’t gotten the chance to interact with you yet, but you are always so nice and welcoming that it warms my heart. I hope that we bump into each other a bit more frequently in the future (:

@(you need an account to see links) I have to admit, I’ve been absorbing your tips and tricks like a sponge ever since I’ve registered on ck – you seem very knowledgeable, technodexterous, and confidently glamorous. I hope that we come across each other more often! Also, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the DTI pricer XD

@(you need an account to see links) You, sir, have very good taste - awesome graphics! I’m not very well-versed in the darker side of neo, but you seem very helpful and well-rounded in that regard :p P.S: I don’t know if you ever got around to getting that FMA transmutation tattoo but it’s cool af.

@(you need an account to see links) You seem like a very sweet, kind, and happy person – your avvie and un alone are a splash of positivity every time I come across your posts! We don’t interact much, at all, but I picture you like a cheerful happiness fairy, with gorgeous pink hair and delicious sorbet for everyone XD

@(you need an account to see links) I have never seen you unfortunately, fellow lurker, buuut penguins yah!! Congrats on graduating and hope that all is well with the move (:

@(you need an account to see links) You are an awesome human being! Always helpful, nice, and polite – regardless of where I come across your posts you make CK feel like a community of people who genuinely care about each other, and that’s pretty neat!

@(you need an account to see links) My inner ‘The Crow’ and E.A.Poe fangirl is screaming (internally) - I like your style! I hope that all is well at home and with your bf, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better (:

@(you need an account to see links) What can I say, oh my. I am low-key terrified of you (lol) but am full of admiration for your abilities and your wicked sense of humor. You’re super chill, compassionate and seem like a fun person to hang out with – thank you and your team for making this community such a lovely place to be (: Also, the holiday rendition of your ominous avatar is hilarious

@(you need an account to see links) 2019 resolution – UN: Happy, Avatar: Tigger! Although I have to say I love Eeyore, and your combo gives your UYS posts a flare of gravitas and sass– but I do hope that this coming year will be kinder and more cheerful to you

@(you need an account to see links) I really enjoy your sense of humor, sparkin’ up that UYS thread – you’re hilarious! Hoping to get to know you better in the future, fellow procrastinator :-D

@(you need an account to see links) omg congratulations on your engagement!!! I hope that your life and future together will be as passionate, happy, and full of love as your profile is yellow ))

@(you need an account to see links) Yooo my first ck friend! Thank you for making me feel very welcomed here and for sharing your wisdom across various areas of the forum- you’re perceptive, razor-sharp, and seem like an awesome person (:

@(you need an account to see links) I love your witty sense of humor and you’re always positive, sweet, and helpful around the forum (: Gold star for grumpy cat and a tasteful avvie + siggy combo!

@(you need an account to see links) I hope that you, your bf, and family are doing alright in face of such pain – you are such a sweet and positive person, I only wish that you and your loved ones know nothing but joy! It’s always a pleasure to come by your posts, and your avvie (awesome art btw) is amazing! I think many of us identify with it haha (:

Happy New Year everyone and thank you all for being awesome!
    Last edited by Gato; 02-06-2019 at 11:38 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gato For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (02-09-2019),Delibird (02-07-2019),Goddammit (02-07-2019),j03 (02-07-2019),Mama Bear (02-07-2019),Menine (02-07-2019),RealisticError (02-06-2019)