DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The dropbox link has been taken down, is there any other place we can download this?

Quote Originally Posted by coalescence View Post
    The dropbox link has been taken down, is there any other place we can download this?
    Or if anyone has a copy of the bot I can dissect? I've been trying to cobble my own together via python but it's proving difficult with no direction D:
    Last edited by Mama Bear; 11-11-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by coalescence View Post
    The dropbox link has been taken down

Thank's for the heads up, no idea why they disabled the file. New link added to OP.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crobeus For This Useful Post:

Banette (11-20-2017),coalescence (11-11-2017),DesertCuller (11-11-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sorry to drop in so soon, but I can't figure out how to get Familiar bonding to work. It'll work up until the Familiar is bonded, Okay is pressed and the page refreshes, but I don't think the bot can find the Next Dragon icon since it's a hover-over page element. Any tips?
    Last edited by coalescence; 11-15-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 14h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Not sure if it's just me, but the program seems to be stopping during FR's DST maint window, and now that it's shifted back an hour it stops during maint itself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    For some reason, no matter if I change the photo or not, it still says "image not found" for every image, and they are saved as .bmp files. I'm using chrome and I already have the .net framework downloaded.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    For some reason, no matter if I change the photo or not, it still says "image not found" for every image, and they are saved as .bmp files. I'm using chrome and I already have the .net framework downloaded.
    I've got this issue as well. I run my coli with fullscreen via F11 and adblock to get rid of the header. I've changed the images (via copy paste onto the old file and saving it again. I'm unable to save as an entirely new .bmp without the image fuckin up)

I was able to redo the images (again) and it works, except now whenever it refeshes the coli, it gives me the white loading bar and never actually loads. I have to manually use shift-F5. Kinda annoying, and idk what the fix is for this
    Last edited by Banette; 11-20-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertCuller View Post
    Not sure if it's just me, but the program seems to be stopping during FR's DST maint window, and now that it's shifted back an hour it stops during maint itself.
    I figured this was an issue not too long ago but have left it alone due to a recent change with my webhost. I've been wanting to implement a new loop to check if the coli is supposed to be running after maint but gets stuck at the "Whoops!" page, which is something else I've been noticing after the DST change. Running into the same problem I had before though, only 1 time every day for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Banette View Post
    I've got this issue as well. I run my coli with fullscreen via F11 and adblock to get rid of the header. I've changed the images (via copy paste onto the old file and saving it again. I'm unable to save as an entirely new .bmp without the image fuckin up)

I was able to redo the images (again) and it works, except now whenever it refeshes the coli, it gives me the white loading bar and never actually loads. I have to manually use shift-F5. Kinda annoying, and idk what the fix is for this
    I can address this as well in the next update by having FRBSharp use shift as well, or maybe have it as a setting for those that aren't running into this issue. For the images, when saving with mspaint make sure you're saving the images as 24-bit bitmap. Haven't found a way to specify that in photoshop and you didn't mention which image editor you use.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Crobeus For This Useful Post:

Banette (11-21-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crobeus View Post
    I can address this as well in the next update by having FRBSharp use shift as well, or maybe have it as a setting for those that aren't running into this issue. For the images, when saving with mspaint make sure you're saving the images as 24-bit bitmap. Haven't found a way to specify that in photoshop and you didn't mention which image editor you use.
    I was using the old MSPaint but it's now Paint 3D (too lazy to open up Photoshop CC). When I did save, it wouldn't let me pick an option.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banette View Post
    I was using the old MSPaint but it's now Paint 3D (too lazy to open up Photoshop CC). When I did save, it wouldn't let me pick an option.
    I've tried using MS paint and paint tool SAI, neither of which worked.

EDIT: I tried using GIMP and specified 24 bit, but still didn't work.
    Last edited by Antares; 11-25-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I've tried using MS paint and paint tool SAI, neither of which worked.
    What I did was opened the original file, and then doing all of the edits on it. It's a bit more tedious since you have to resize the canvas a couple of times, but it's what works for getting a normal image.