Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing Food Club on multiple accounts?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Why not buy static proxies? A VPN does not let you control your IP address to a point where it is always the same... and you're likely sharing with other cheaters if they use the same VPN (especially if it's a popular service).

$10/month for 10 proxies is your best option and I believe you won't get the issues you're having with a VPN.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Byte (03-08-2019),Crow (03-08-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Why not buy static proxies? A VPN does not let you control your IP address to a point where it is always the same... and you're likely sharing with other cheaters if they use the same VPN (especially if it's a popular service).

$10/month for 10 proxies is your best option and I believe you won't get the issues you're having with a VPN.
    To be fair you don't need one static IP per shell account. I used to run a huge number of shells and bounced them across all of North America weekly and never had an issue because of that. VPNs offer hundreds of Canadian and American servers, I'd never log into the same server when I was ABing across 70+ shells and I never lost an account.

In fact I felt like that was a better option than a static IP. A static IP can more easily be traced back to an account, it can be banned, there's an easier to follow trail. If you bounce accounts between 60 servers in the same region that's a lot harder to follow.

To be frank, TNT doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. Neopets isn't like it used to be, you can get away with flagrant cheating and keep your account(s) as long as you're halfway smart about it these days. It's like TNT has given up, they're just happy someone still logs onto their site these days. I do wild shit on this site (for instance I'm at 8 lines of flash game trophies on a week old account with a handful of reviewed scores accepted just to see if I could) and no one blinks an eye and I haven't lost an account in years.
    Last edited by jxt; 03-04-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    To be fair you don't need one static IP per shell account. I used to run a huge number of shells and bounced them across all of North America weekly and never had an issue because of that. VPNs offer hundreds of Canadian and American servers, I'd never log into the same server when I was ABing across 70+ shells and I never lost an account.

In fact I felt like that was a better option than a static IP. A static IP can more easily be traced back to an account, it can be banned, there's an easier to follow trail. If you bounce accounts between 60 servers in the same region that's a lot harder to follow.

To be frank, TNT doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. Neopets isn't like it used to be, you can get away with flagrant cheating and keep your account(s) as long as you're halfway smart about it these days. It's like TNT has given up, they're just happy someone still logs onto their site these days. I do wild shit on this site and no one blinks an eye and I haven't lost an account in years.
    Your right, and what you said could probably be pulled off today and even moving forward.

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @ I just didn't have a card, I will have to get a prepaid one or something

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Static IP is the way to go, using a proxy manager extension for each account is very simple. I would never go the vpn route because you are still sharing IP's with most premium services 99% of the time. While it is initially a pain to set up each individual account/email/proxy, this is long term security that looks as legit as you can get without buying additional static IP's from your ISP which many do not offer.