4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    You keep moving back to the NC Mall which can't affect the players if you attack it except for them being unable to buy anything at the very worst.
    Exactly! Exactly! From TNT's perspective, we're here to give them money. Cut off their main revenue stream and they'll have an aneurysm.

Quote Originally Posted by noah View Post
    Exactly this. Look at it this way. If there was a huge hole in a bank's vault door and anyone who knew that it was there could walk in and take free money, do you really think that they won't? It's the same thing with accounts. If the hole is there then what's stopping someone from doing this?

Besides, as we've all said countless times before @(you need an account to see links), the people affected will get their accounts rolled back. Josh's intentions were purely to get this fixed to prevent other things from being stolen. Maybe he approached it the wrong way idealistically, but as he mentioned before he reported the exploit to TNT long before he did this.
    idk man, I'm pretty certain that even if there was a big hole in the bank's door, people would get pissed off at you for committing theft. And like I've said equally countless times, they'll be lucky if they all get their accounts restored. Most of us here have had to deal with TNT for tickets before, and there's a reason why so many people hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    THERE IS NO JUSTIFYING IT!
    Precisely! So let's stop doing the kind that only fucks this site up worse, hey?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Only difference is, this was done to create drama. I see absolutely not other motive than that. You can't tell me that isn't childish as fuck.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Aura (08-11-2014),congression (08-11-2014),Double.Trouble (08-11-2014),Frostcrown (08-11-2014),nitro (08-11-2014),Sakuras (08-23-2014),spike (08-11-2014),Valent (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

whoever said it was us? like what the actual fuck? get over it.
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    I beg you. I can't see these dumb debates go on every damn day.
    Last edited by |2eap; 08-11-2014 at 09:01 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014),npm (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I don't know what to tell you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    everybody shut the fuck up.
    This has gone on long enough.
    Nobody cares

we are on a CHEATING website, we HACK things.
    get the fuck over it.

Im so fucking tired of people whining and complaining about everything,
    if you dont want to get hacked take the steps necessary to avoid being hacked. simple as that.

its not rocket science lol.
    Last edited by Cub; 08-11-2014 at 09:06 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cub For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-11-2014),Cheese (08-11-2014),Integra (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    AS i'm saying for the 110,002 time

There is no need to debate this. I'm tired of seeing these stupid fucking threads every damn day.

ITS HACKING. EVERYONE IS A TARGET. GOOD OR BAD, YOUR STILL A TARGET. THERE IS NO JUSTIFYING IT!
    ANONYMOUS HACKERS TOO, PEOPLE WHO ARENT EVEN A MEMBER OF ANY FORUM CAN POSSIBLY DO THIS. WE ARE ALL TARGETS!
    100% agree. Sure, it's unfortunate that the people got dragged into this had their pets converted. It's sad there is a chance they might not get them back, and if they do it will take a long time. But you know what? If these people really cared about their accounts they wouldn't do anything shady on the site. Not to mention they'd have everything secured and not use something like "banana" for their password. If you fall for something like some random guild invite out of the blue, then I'm sorry, but you deserve to be hacked. Most guilds actually try to get to know people and then invite them rather than just sending random invites to people they see on PC or where ever.

TL;DR secure your shit. If you don't have your assets secured then you're at risk, and don't cry about it when you get hacked, because it will be your fault and no one else's.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to noah For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I ask you, what brings us together? Why the fuck are you here?
    Do you cheat? Do you purchase things? Do you hack? Do you sell?
    Ask yourself why are you here?

We have all dealt with TNT before. We have all been through this shit.

Arent most of us here because we were frozen? We come here inspite of TNT.

We are a community not separate countries. Make love not war within ourselves.

FUCK

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cheese (08-11-2014),Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links), we all understand that. And I love this site, don't get me wrong. But after a while, the complaining about being outed by people we hack gets kind of sickening, don't you think?
    What do you expect after we treat people like this? That they're going to leave us alone?
    We hack them, they get angry, and become PC detectives. It's a never-ending circle until one side decides to become the bigger person.

For a while, the PC was okay with us, and we had a mutual respect going on. But now it's back to the same old shit. I know it seems like just one hack every once in a while, which is what this site does, but after hundreds of actives being hit for absolutely no other reason than to be ***mysterious vigilantes**** or to "teach a lesson" people are going to get pissed (rightfully so ) and retaliate against us.
    It makes the site so much harder to enjoy when you need to constantly be looking over your shoulder.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Aura (08-11-2014),congression (08-11-2014),Frostcrown (08-11-2014),Ice (08-12-2014),nitro (08-11-2014),soleil (08-11-2014),spike (08-11-2014),Valent (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Exactly! Exactly! From TNT's perspective, we're here to give them money. Cut off their main revenue stream and they'll have an aneurysm.

idk man, I'm pretty certain that even if there was a big hole in the bank's door, people would get pissed off at you for committing theft. And like I've said equally countless times, they'll be lucky if they all get their accounts restored. Most of us here have had to deal with TNT for tickets before, and there's a reason why so many people hate it.

Precisely! So let's stop doing the kind that only fucks this site up worse, hey?
    I'm sorry but you're still not seeing the light here. Cutting off their revenue stream, will be fixed quickly, but its not affecting the players. It's actually helping them to avoid wasting money. Attack their "prized" UC's and BAM! You've got the unhappiest customer base possible. TNT will return accounts, roll them back whatever is necessary to stop the whinging complaints, and maybe if we're lucky, fix the loop hole. Otherwise, I'd suggest Josh does it all again. It's worth it because eventually, it will get through their thick skulls.

Stop crying about UC's being converted, morphed whatever, because the end result will be they get returned if your persistent, if not, you deserve to lose them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by noah View Post
    100% agree. Sure, it's unfortunate that the people got dragged into this had their pets converted. It's sad there is a chance they might not get them back, and if they do it will take a long time. But you know what? If these people really cared about their accounts they wouldn't do anything shady on the site. Not to mention they'd have everything secured and not use something like "banana" for their password. If you fall for something like some random guild invite out of the blue, then I'm sorry, but you deserve to be hacked. Most guilds actually try to get to know people and then invite them rather than just sending random invites to people they see on PC or where ever.

TL;DR secure your shit. If you don't have your assets secured then you're at risk, and don't cry about it when you get hacked, because it will be your fault and no one else's.
    So nothing shady? Like, for example, we should never, ever, ever buy pets or accounts or go on illegit sites -- oh wait

And I've met plenty of overzealous guild inviters. I agree that people should start to give a shit about keeping their stuff secure, but the correct way of teaching them a lesson isn't fucking this.