View Poll Results: Which side will you join for the warring Faerie Festival 2023?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illusen's team

47 32.87%
  • Jhudora's team

90 62.94%
  • None I'm a free soul!

6 4.20%
Page 65 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Faerie Festival 2023

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    (you need an account to see links)

If I see one more FFQ... *twitches* I'm going to fucking rage *screams* I have two stacked up already and I'm soooooooooo over it. Yes I love getting FFQs like everyone else but I don't need one almost every day/every other day!
    I've been loving it for picking up all kinds of PB clothes. Halloween costumes for everyone lol

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I didn't anticipate a buddy cop film with Illusen and Jhudora as they hunt down corrupt oil tycoons and mafia bosses, but I'm here for it.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

aniaxe (10-13-2023),Charmander (10-13-2023),Demetri (10-14-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (10-13-2023),Teakwood (10-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Does anyone know if the free the faeries part of the event will give players a separate trophy or anything else you couldn't get if you didn't free any faeries lol? I'm not that fussed on buying slingshots, but I did just redeem the free one from NC Mall and after receiving the message that it was added to my inventory, I checked and it wasn't

Not that fussed to play it but don't want to miss out on anything good if I don't lol

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
    Does anyone know if the free the faeries part of the event will give players a separate trophy or anything else you couldn't get if you didn't free any faeries lol? I'm not that fussed on buying slingshots, but I did just redeem the free one from NC Mall and after receiving the message that it was added to my inventory, I checked and it wasn't

Not that fussed to play it but don't want to miss out on anything good if I don't lol
    NC events like those wouldn't give a trophy on your lookup! However if you did all 12 days you'll get a bonus background.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinon For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Is anyone else having issues with their dialogue not progressing? I dont have the new steps :c Ive tried relogging, different devices, talking to Jhudora, etc. Its just stuck at her normal festival screen. I didnt even know there were steps until I saw a complaint board about RL topics or something

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with their dialogue not progressing? I dont have the new steps :c Ive tried relogging, different devices, talking to Jhudora, etc. Its just stuck at her normal festival screen. I didnt even know there were steps until I saw a complaint board about RL topics or something
    try a different browser? if you click on Jhudora it should send you to the bottom of the page, then when you scroll up the new text will play

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb View Post

im wondering if the CC portion will though, or if they'll make a trophy in the shop after

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    why they put I-staff but not WoDF?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Sorry not sure if this has been asked;

There is a free sling-shot for the NC portion of the game, if you have already claimed all 12 items - can you claim a secondary of 1 item, or is the free sling-shot useless?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    I couldn't get anything so I went straight to Moltara tower lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5945 View Post
    Sorry not sure if this has been asked;

There is a free sling-shot for the NC portion of the game, if you have already claimed all 12 items - can you claim a secondary of 1 item, or is the free sling-shot useless?
    According to JN:

You can claim any day's item again, up to an unlimited number of times, provided you have enough slingshots available.
    And according to the site FAQ:

Can I break a bottle for each day more than once to claim prizes multiple times?

Yes! You can break a bottle multiple times to free more faeries and to claim your favourite prizes!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3