DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 4h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Eh... it's the internet, so I'm sceptical. I'm inclined to believe this is a sob story or a dramatic reimagining of real events, but I will say this: online harassment is frightening, especially when it spills over to real life. That shit can wear you down quickly with dangerous results.

I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea to let people have his personal (real) Facebook account details, but I do hope that none of that bullshit was actually real. People don't know their boundaries. It makes me quite ill to think that they tried to get him in trouble with his employers (or not, he was pretty incoherent). Why would any well-adjusted person do something like that?

Doesn't stop me from hoping he doesn't return to Neopets though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    This. Why do the rudest people on neopets (both legit and illegit) always have a sob story prepared for when they get frozen? It's like he's been working on this since he realized his shit was gonna catch up with him and he was gonna get iced one day lol.
    This is so funny to me because people on this godforsaken community REFUSE to let it go once they get frozen like......... Do they feel like we can't sleep at night without knowing why were they frozen/the story behind their behavior? Do they feel the NEED to explain themselves? Sounds like you're trying a tad too hard there, buddy.

If this isn't just some forged sob story, that really sucks. Harassment is awful. But i doubt someone who suffered something like this would publicly post about it on the trading forums of a family-friendly petsite.
    Last edited by spicy; 04-03-2016 at 03:08 PM. Reason: typo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    19h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Damn that intensified quickly

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Being an ass =/= deserve to be harassed like that

I don't really care for this guys history, but if they're faking, they're gross. If they're not, everyone finding this situation hilarious & the people who harassed them are gross. Simple.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kitten For This Useful Post:

Aska (04-04-2016),Illicit (04-11-2016),Kit (04-04-2016),Mindfang (04-04-2016),resJUN (04-04-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    22d 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Um yeeah, I don't understand why people do this either. If I was caught and frozen doing something shady, or even if I was innocent, I would just slink away, find a new hobby, pretend that nothing ever happened and no one ever knew me, like Neopets never existed. I certainly wouldn't throw myself to the wolves for further skepticism and humiliation.

If this guy's intention really was to warn people to not get too close to anyone on Neo, especially the opposite sex (or whatever orientation you are) I can definitely understand that from a personal point of view.

I can totally see how a stupid game can lead to a meltdown like this. It's not pretty.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    7d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna say f him. Sucks if any of the real life harassment is true, but he was not a clean player in my experience.

This. Please, you can turn off your phone in the night and you can just IGNORE nm... I don't believe anything of this.