98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) has been pm'ing me and is still helping me troubleshoot possible solutions via tampering with the page code.
    Yes, we first tried to re-enroll the pet in the correct course and that didn't work. Next step is trying to pay for the course somehow? :\

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    Yes, we first tried to re-enroll the pet in the correct course and that didn't work. Next step is trying to pay for the course somehow? :\
    Thing is, the course was paid for. It ran the 4 hour timer and all I have to do is hit complete course. That's where I'm stuck. I successfully enrolled in, paid for, and timed out a course that doesn't exist, which is why I get an error when I try to complete it.

I'm guessing the action that occurs when I hit complete course is a ping to their server to add one point to the stat that corresponds to the completed course name. But because Movement is not a course in their database, it can't figure out where to assign the stat increase and I get an error.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    Thing is, the course was paid for. It ran the 4 hour timer and all I have to do is hit complete course. That's where I'm stuck. I successfully enrolled in, paid for, and timed out a course that doesn't exist, which is why I get an error when I try to complete it.

I'm guessing the action that occurs when I hit complete course is a ping to their server to add one point to the stat that corresponds to the completed course name. But because Movement is not a course in their database, it can't figure out where to assign the stat increase and I get an error.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Right click the button and select "Inspect element" what would be sent.
    May be something is wrong and you can just change it.

Edit: Just saw post number #10 I guess you've already tried this.