6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Question about AoB-ing and proxies

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, I wasn't sure where to ask.

My first question is, if I am going to use AoB on my main account, do I need to/should I use a proxy for it? I don't really understand proxies so sorry if that's a stupid question.

And also, if I have multiple accounts (main and two sides) should I use proxies for these even if I don't cheat on the side accounts (I just use them to store pets/on the neo boards occasionally)? They are accounts that I purchased on this website, that's why I'm asking. And again I'm a newb at cheats/proxies, sorry if these are dumb questions!! I just want to make sure I'm covering all my bases. Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    If you're using your main account, do not use a proxy. If you've been using the same IP for awhile, then suddenly switch IPs and unlock a bunch of new game avatars, it's going to look like someone else played for you on your account.

If your main and side accounts are legit, you don't need to use a proxy. When I actively played, I would keep my main and one dedicated side to my static IP, then any other account I would associate with a VPN/Proxy connection.

You probably know, but since you're a "newb at cheats/proxies" be sure to get the hang of AoBing before you try on your main, or any account linked to your main. Use your proxy on a side account that you don't use and cheat on there before switching to your main. One mistake can ruin years of work (I'm sure almost everyone here can relate).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

Deirdre (05-20-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    and don't be greedy and send impossible/incredible score! others would report you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarbar For This Useful Post:

Deirdre (05-20-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Okay gotcha, thanks is AoBing difficult enough that it actually requires practice? I'll be sure to try on a random side first

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by deirde View Post
    Okay gotcha, thanks is AoBing difficult enough that it actually requires practice? I'll be sure to try on a random side first
    Couldn't tell you, I've never did it. xD I imagine just follow the guides and you'll be fine. I do know messing up on a flash game is the quickest way to get frozen though. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    No, not at all. You can AoB most games once and get a trophy score, but it's important to know how long a score takes to achieve in a game. If you rack up a trophy score in under a few minutes when it usually takes 6~10 minutes you'll get reviewed and definitely iced. Just be smart about it, if an AoB automatically scores you points or makes the game ridiculously easy, then get your score, wait 5~10 minutes, then send your score.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Personally I'd recommend longer than 10 minutes. Realistically, you're not going to play a game and get a trophy score the first time. Most games require some luck too, and it's not likely everything would fall into place perfectly for you the first time either. When I used to scoresend, I would wait 20-30mins per game just to be safe.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm really just looking to use AoB to get game avatars, not necessarily trophies. But I will definitely wait before sending my scores, thanks you guys

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Personally I'd recommend longer than 10 minutes. Realistically, you're not going to play a game and get a trophy score the first time. Most games require some luck too, and it's not likely everything would fall into place perfectly for you the first time either. When I used to scoresend, I would wait 20-30mins per game just to be safe.
    Honestly I think JS/TNT have given up for the most part. I have one shell I play around with and get multiple trophies on daily. For most games I don't normally wait more than 5 minutes after getting my score, only really long games will I wait 10 minutes and I've never had a single problem. I've even had multiple scores reviewed on the same day and been fine. The freeze rate for botting these days is so low, they really do seem to have just given up unless it's an impossible time/score.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm really just looking to use AoB to get game avatars, not necessarily trophies. But I will definitely wait before sending my scores, thanks you guys
    I like using the (you need an account to see links) program on here because it's a standalone AoB editor and was easier to learn than using the full Cheat Engine. I use (you need an account to see links) for avatar AoB's because it's mostly updated and it includes the review score alongside the avatar score, so you know when your score is too high.

Some people have said they can AoB tons of game avatars in a day and others have said they've been iced when attempting to get a lot in one day (10+). I only do like 1 a day. It's the trophies where you want to be most careful. You don't want to go from a high score of zero to suddenly submitting one single mega-high score worthy of a gold trophy. Build your way up like you're learning the game and getting better each sent score for a few days. Some people get away with it, some get iced.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamon For This Useful Post:

Deirdre (05-20-2016)