39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    If what you lost is very little then why not regain it as a legit player and play again?

Also @(you need an account to see links) what is your signature from lol

Its the names that I can never get back

His signature is from League of Legends

You have inspired me to trade suaps for items and amass baby paintbrushes and hopefully increase their values. Am i doing economics 101 right?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Not in this day of age since everything is shit now and people are fearful of everything lol

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    It has nothing to do with the rich. There are more expensive things on the site for a reason. When those things take a dive in price there is a major effect on the neo economy.

Do what you want though LOL I honestly don't give a fuck about neopets anymore but it kinda sucks that they moved to a new server and possibly had some new ideas in mind with jumpstart but now they have to clean up shit that shouldn't have gotten this out of hand in the first place. They are wasting time with morons like you to SAVE the site that you so clearly don't care about.

But whatever I'm out. The mods have already explained everything so I'm just reitterating what they said and I don't feel like wasting my breath anymore.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    It has nothing to do with the rich. There are more expensive things on the site for a reason. When those things take a dive in price there is a major effect on the neo economy.

Do what you want though LOL I honestly don't give a fuck about neopets anymore but it kinda sucks that they moved to a new server and possibly had some new ideas in mind with jumpstart but now they have to clean up shit that shouldn't have gotten this out of hand in the first place. They are wasting time with morons like you to SAVE the site that you so clearly don't care about.

But whatever I'm out. The mods have already explained everything so I'm just reitterating what they said and I don't feel like wasting my breath anymore.
    This dupe glitch allowed average players to feel powerful and like they had rare items. Those kids who played for 12 years to have 900k to maybe one day buy a lab map. Those kids suck, I feel bad for them. Give them free shit. I litterally just score send to give random people baby paintbrushes for no reason. YOLO its neo, nothing makes sense.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mrla View Post
    people want it, i would give it.

Dont bullshit, you tried to sell me rather than give me one for free.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roshaaw For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    What kind of pisses me off. is that you are deliberately taking away from a lot of us that we have worked hard for. If someone played for 12 years and only have 900k then they truly suck and should probably quit. again if they played for that long they are probably 20+ years old. meaning they can come here and buy stuff, making them not suck.

Idk about any of you, but this puts food on a lot of peoples plates. some people, this is all that they do for income. This is my second paying job. and it pays in full for the work that is put in.
    I work harder, i get paid better. But now greed has overcome to "share the wealth" so how is that fair to me? How is that fair to the legit players who worked hard for the things they have.

Trust me, if I could find any of those who do this to "even the playing field, and helping hand" or whatever they are trying to preach. I would legitimately kick your ass because you have stolen food from me, a house in which i live and you deserve to be curb-stomped so you have to find a way to fix your teeth and scramble for money like I now have to do.

A lot of you think you know what your talking about, but you truly dont. You have no idea the effects of what you are doing.
    This has always been temporary for me, people like me, we find other ways to make money. But i'd like to get out of it on my own time and not be forced to do something else.

Idk, how much you people like the game. but whatever makes you think turning the valuables into nothing is right for the game you need to get your brain checked.
    to those who think its fun, it gets boring really fast lol. everyones gonna be like wow you have 100 SuAP's it was cooler when there were 5 people with 1000 of them. or suap and mspp will become average avatars just like speckled or the codestone avatar. so they wouldnt really be peoples dream avvies and dream items to own because everyone has it.

and the top items will become something else as these go to nothing. suap will have its stats changed, and their will be a new replacement item for the suap which will have an avatar that will be that much more enticing to people because it will be brand new.

i just dont see how this is fun for people anymore? Its been like 3 weeks lol and its no effort, like how is that fun.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by roshaaw View Post
    Dont bullshit, you tried to sell me rather than give me one for free.
    i think thats a bannable offense. you should have reported them @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

I'll do it for you right now. taking away from us is one thing. deliberately disobeying the rules is another. Its time you got the fuck out of here. @(you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-09-2014),dyinghearte (10-09-2014),neoplux (10-09-2014),p0nch0 (10-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i have pm still saved up, if mod needs proof i have it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roshaaw For This Useful Post:

Cheese (10-09-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    What kind of pisses me off. is that you are deliberately taking away from a lot of us that we have worked hard for. If someone played for 12 years and only have 900k then they truly suck and should probably quit. again if they played for that long they are probably 20+ years old. meaning they can come here and buy stuff, making them not suck.

Idk about any of you, but this puts food on a lot of peoples plates. some people, this is all that they do for income. This is my second paying job. and it pays in full for the work that is put in.
    I work harder, i get paid better. But now greed has overcome to "share the wealth" so how is that fair to me? How is that fair to the legit players who worked hard for the things they have.

Trust me, if I could find any of those who do this to "even the playing field, and helping hand" or whatever they are trying to preach. I would legitimately kick your ass because you have stolen food from me, a house in which i live and you deserve to be curb-stomped so you have to find a way to fix your teeth and scramble for money like I now have to do.

A lot of you think you know what your talking about, but you truly dont. You have no idea the effects of what you are doing.
    This has always been temporary for me, people like me, we find other ways to make money. But i'd like to get out of it on my own time and not be forced to do something else.

Idk, how much you people like the game. but whatever makes you think turning the valuables into nothing is right for the game you need to get your brain checked.
    to those who think its fun, it gets boring really fast lol. everyones gonna be like wow you have 100 SuAP's it was cooler when there were 5 people with 1000 of them. or suap and mspp will become average avatars just like speckled or the codestone avatar. so they wouldnt really be peoples dream avvies and dream items to own because everyone has it.

and the top items will become something else as these go to nothing. suap will have its stats changed, and their will be a new replacement item for the suap which will have an avatar that will be that much more enticing to people because it will be brand new.

i just dont see how this is fun for people anymore? Its been like 3 weeks lol and its no effort, like how is that fun.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

i think thats a bannable offense. you should have reported them @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

I'll do it for you right now. taking away from us is one thing. deliberately disobeying the rules is another. Its time you got the fuck out of here. @(you need an account to see links)

Very solid argument which I like.
    My only counter argument to that would be we are both doing actions against the ToS what makes yours more respectable than mine?

I am just bitter that I got burnt when I was like 12

Meh I am just offering healthy conversation but you can report me. Its cool.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by mrla View Post
    Very solid argument which I like.
    My only counter argument to that would be we are both doing actions against the ToS what makes yours more respectable than mine?

I am just bitter that I got burnt when I was like 12

Meh I am just offering healthy conversation but you can report me. Its cool.
    what am i doing thats against the ToS.

I was fine with you until they said you tried selling the item to them.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    what am i doing thats against the ToS.

I was fine with you until they said you tried selling the item to them.
    I feel like most games have a policy against selling items for real money

Oh ok. Looking at my pms right now, I may have said tht

ell i really dont know what to offer to be honest, i just wanted 2 to play with before getting iced lol. Never had the chance to play with one let alone 2.
    Send me an offer and we can talk
    Didnt include a trade link on that msg. My fault man. If you want some for free send me a msg i will put 2 up for you

Someone sent me how to dupe it out with chrome. I am just churning them now and sending them all over neopia.