13 times
    Time Online
    8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hello Programmers ! In Need Of Advice

Hello Community .

Im a current newbie in programming in seek of help and improvement

I was a Neopets Player Both Cheater and Non Cheater But my main accounts were iced and pretty much lost my Neo Fortune . I had very good pets , Avatars , Items , And was literlay striking rich .

*But Then I Realized that the Neopets Team Is Always on The Look Out For Cheaters .

After Time Passed I Grew Frustrated With what they had done with my accounts . '

Therefore Now I WANT to create programs and give their team a fight with this community and I know we can acheive Neopian Fame And Prosperity With The Right Tools .

I have little experience with proggrams such as Visual Basic 6 , 2008 & Java

Any Help Will Greatly Be Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
    -TheHacker921

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    They do not look for cheaters that well to be honest. How did your bots work , what did they do?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    well pretty much my account were iced for Score Sending And Autobuying so therefore i plotted to creat programs as well and pretty much particpate and get invloved.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I think you have the wrong intentions lol. We don't program to "get back at Neopets" or anything of that sort. We do it to help people out. Make some extra money here and there sometimes as well!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daenery (04-29-2013),Jager (05-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't think your intentions are wrong. Who's to say why someone should want to learn something. If you really wanted to just "get back at neopets" Learn a language, make an auto-buyer and give it out for free to anyone who wants to use it (advertise on site??? maybe).

You are a little late though. Neopets is very close to being gone imo.

You could cause the folks at neopets more trouble with a small dedicated team (or program) flooding the boards with ridiculous stuff. I feel neopets dosent look into accounts by hand to see if theyre cheating. You just get flagged for buy times, amount of time restocking and such.

Auto-buyers with no delay are fun to fill up a shop with, and get everything. Then your getting back at neopets by not letting any of their legitimate users get anything.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph For This Useful Post:

Zachafer (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I don't think your intentions are wrong. Who's to say why someone should want to learn something. If you really wanted to just "get back at neopets" Learn a language, make an auto-buyer and give it out for free to anyone who wants to use it (advertise on site??? maybe).

You are a little late though. Neopets is very close to being gone imo.

You could cause the folks at neopets more trouble with a small dedicated team (or program) flooding the boards with ridiculous stuff. I feel neopets dosent look into accounts by hand to see if theyre cheating. You just get flagged for buy times, amount of time restocking and such.

Auto-buyers with no delay are fun to fill up a shop with, and get everything. Then your getting back at neopets by not letting any of their legitimate users get anything.
    Right Right.!

Well Im Not Using The Programs For The Wrong Intentions I Felt The Need Of Doing Something for the Community And Wanted To Do Something Such As Programming And Trying to play hide and seek with TNT . Just Give It Another Try at autobuying using reasonable times and neoponts.,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by thehacker921 View Post
    Right Right.!

Well Im Not Using The Programs For The Wrong Intentions I Felt The Need Of Doing Something for the Community And Wanted To Do Something Such As Programming And Trying to play hide and seek with TNT . Just Give It Another Try at autobuying using reasonable times and neoponts.,
    Why Do You Capitalize Every Single Word? It's painful to read.
    On the topic of programming, do you know Javascript?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I Dont Know I Just Like To ! Hahaha !

Well anyway i enjoy programming and typing so whatever i can be useful for ill help .
    I know very little javascript but i can understand that it may be similar to other languages.
    But i doubt its not impossible to learn another language . !