78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    Tomorrow is the first day of the season right?
    Yup it was! Time to rack up those points! Everyone pretty much has all star teams so I am sure match ups are going to be pretty close this year.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Yup it was! Time to rack up those points! Everyone pretty much has all star teams so I am sure match ups are going to be pretty close this year.
    This is really exciting! I made one change to my team and included Toews lol, but I accidentally dropped a defender, now I’ve gotta wait to pick him up again

Edit: I think I'm losing really badly, still having fun though!
    Last edited by RealisticError; 10-06-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    This is really exciting! I made one change to my team and included Toews lol, but I accidentally dropped a defender, now I’ve gotta wait to pick him up again

Edit: I think I'm losing really badly, still having fun though!
    Don’t get discouraged ! Things eb and flow so much during the season. If you have one terrible week you will have a great week that will help balance things out. plus there’s lots of great players left and even names that haven’t even started producing yet. You’ll do great!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Don’t get discouraged ! Things eb and flow so much during the season. If you have one terrible week you will have a great week that will help balance things out. plus there’s lots of great players left and even names that haven’t even started producing yet. You’ll do great!
    I’m having fun with it either way

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Howdy y'all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me why players go on the no trade list? I have a goalie who is sucking hard but I can't trade him away!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Howdy y'all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me why players go on the no trade list? I have a goalie who is sucking hard but I can't trade him away!
    I have not signed up for Yahoo Fantasy this year but the no trade list was based on overall performance, value, and inury risk from actual game play. It's to keep teams competitive and not have users get a ton of top players on one single team. Players like Crosby a dumb user might drop a week in because he doesn't get over a point per game. Those knee jerk responses lead to another picking up Crosby and later in the season suddenly he bounces back yielding massive points on that team who may already have say Mcdavid.

From what I remember the no trade list does change, but without notice, as the season progresses.

Wait it out and see if that goalie's stats improve or just don't play them. If they are a back up with 2 starts and a 3.2 gaa but began with a high overall rating the Yahoo fantasy people's may have him on the no trade list.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Charmander (11-09-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I have not signed up for Yahoo Fantasy this year but the no trade list was based on overall performance, value, and inury risk from actual game play. It's to keep teams competitive and not have users get a ton of top players on one single team. Players like Crosby a dumb user might drop a week in because he doesn't get over a point per game. Those knee jerk responses lead to another picking up Crosby and later in the season suddenly he bounces back yielding massive points on that team who may already have say Mcdavid.

From what I remember the no trade list does change, but without notice, as the season progresses.

Wait it out and see if that goalie's stats improve or just don't play them. If they are a back up with 2 starts and a 3.2 gaa but began with a high overall rating the Yahoo fantasy people's may have him on the no trade list.
    That’s what he is actually lol, thanks for the advice I will keep him on and hopefully he gets a better go of it as fine moves on!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Who is your goalie?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post

Thanks for the clarification. I was unsure of how this worked as well. My thought was that your first drafted player made it to the not trade list. Hopefully next year we can see you in the league

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    If anyone is up for any trades I�m looking to offload some centers!