Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving UC pets from active accounts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Moving UC pets from active accounts?

I recently found an UC pet on an active account, and I was wondering what would be the best way of securing the UC pet? I read this guide (you need an account to see links)

BUT.. it seems too easy, and not entirely secure.

I was wondering, would it be possible to move the UC to a shell, freeze the original account and the shell? And then unfreeze the shell account months later?

My theory behind this is, when the user goes to see the account, they'll just see a frozen account and assume there UC pet was frozen with it.

Any advice would be great!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Even if you self freeze an account, TNT can still perma-freeze it.
    For example, I fucked up with score sending and had a score reviewed. I quickly self-froze and then a week later or so send in a ticket to get it back. When I tried to log in, it was changed to cheating on games, and TNT didn't give it back.

The owner of the account could easily see where their pet had gone, and report the new account, even if it's frozen. It'd be easy for TNT to just unfreeze the account the pet came from and send the pet back.

It's not worth it to fuck with active accounts pets.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazingchampion View Post
    I recently found an UC pet on an active account, and I was wondering what would be the best way of securing the UC pet? I read this guide (you need an account to see links)

BUT.. it seems too easy, and not entirely secure.

I was wondering, would it be possible to move the UC to a shell, freeze the original account and the shell? And then unfreeze the shell account months later?

My theory behind this is, when the user goes to see the account, they'll just see a frozen account and assume there UC pet was frozen with it.

Any advice would be great!
    That guide is the best you're gonna find most likely Just be wary though that dealing with active pets is extremely risky, because if the owner cares enough, they can track the pet no matter where it goes, and tnt can freeze any account it goes to after that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    If the account owner has even half a functioning brain, there's not a chance you're getting away with that UC.
    If they're familiar enough with Neopets to be able to own a UC, they won't be dumb enough to not check where their pets may have gone for leads.

Like what Ms. said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. View Post
    It's not worth it to fuck with active accounts pets.
    Try robbing some items off the account instead, or move on.

I like your avatar btw, opie.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    This is the dumbest thing I've read all day and it'll probably stay in the number one spot.

Stealing inactive pets is dumb. Stealing active pets is stupider then I don't know what lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneout View Post
    This is the dumbest thing I've read all day and it'll probably stay in the number one spot.

Stealing inactive pets is dumb. Stealing active pets is stupider then I don't know what lol.
    Just curious, how is stealing inactive pets dumb?

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Allegra (10-02-2013),Crow (10-03-2013),Daffodil (10-03-2013),oventoast (10-02-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) you's is mean, you's is not nice, and you's is not important to my self esteem.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blazingchampion For This Useful Post:

Crow (10-03-2013),oventoast (10-02-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Just curious, how is stealing inactive pets dumb?
    I think it's just a dumb activity considering 1) the PC I'm certain combined probably knows of every mid-tier and up UC there is and 2) if TNT spent the time they could probably find out where it came from. But they don't. Kind of one of those things where it's a good thing TNT is lazy.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingchampion View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) you's is mean, you's is not nice, and you's is not important to my self esteem.

I'm the mean one when you just asked how to steal someone's active pet and get their account frozen? I'll lose sleep tonight over that insult.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneout View Post
    I think it's just a dumb activity considering 1) the PC I'm certain combined probably knows of every mid-tier and up UC there is and 2) if TNT spent the time they could probably find out where it came from. But they don't. Kind of one of those things where it's a good thing TNT is lazy.
    Oh, I see your point about TNT for sure. But I don't think the PC can really know every pet - considering I've bought a few and even traded some without any problems.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Crow (10-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    It's very easy to find UC pets that are being secured/about to be secured. You just have to know where to look (and no I won't give examples) I really can't give you a number how many I've run into looking for other things in easy to find places. I think there are probably people on the pound chat that have a pretty good idea of all the UC pets out there (I'm mostly thinking high tier)