50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

Just got my legit main frozen.

Lost 40 mil that I made in a month (100% legit). Not the first time I've lost everything from tnt's stupid rules. This time, it was because a few people got together and mass freaking reported me for being suspicious for having 40 mil on such a young account. I was going to end up playing completely illegit the last time I ended up getting frozen and lost 220 mil all legit, but never followed through. This time I'm actually going to do it. Can someone please give me some tips for finding good public vpns that I can use which are likely not used by other neo players? Also, any tips on how I should go about buying a shell when I have no money? Is making one a viable option? Thanks for any ideas :/.

Edit: My home ip is ip banned, so can't use that.
    Last edited by learningtoneopet1; 12-20-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), Honey, I have a question.. Sorry I can't answer yours. But how did those people find out you had 40mil? It is never wise to tell anyone on neopets how many neopoints you have.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kiyomi For This Useful Post:

zxzero (12-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), Honey, I have a question.. Sorry I can't answer yours. But how did those people find out you had 40mil? It is never wise to tell anyone on neopets how many neopoints you have.
    Well they didn't know I had 40 mil. I auctioned a reif (because I resell) and some kids started harassing me and reported.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), How old was the account? I ask because I can make 100k a day just by playing games legit if I have the free time to play. That's without any earnings from FC I might bring in.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), How old was the account? I ask because I can make 100k a day just by playing games legit if I have the free time to play. That's without any earnings from FC I might bring in.
    Close to 2 months. I know, pretty shady that I can have that on a young account, but I had been reselling mid-higher end things for weeks with nothing... Don't even understand why they froze me when it was all legit, just because theyll take the word of a few people.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), I don't think it's shady at all. It just takes knowing what you're doing to earn a lot legit. Of course I can see why you would want to start cheating now though. That's pretty f'd up. If you start a new account I would just lay low for awhile. Anything you autobuy I would hold onto for awhile just to be safe. Otherwise I would just autobuy things that are at prices that can be sold in your shop and not auctioned or in trades.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    You should send in a ticket and try to get the account back, there's no reason you should be frozen for being good at the game. (Although it will probably take like... four months for them to get to your ticket... sigh.)

Honestly if I had people harassing me on Neo and got me frozen and I knew who they were I'd pay someone on here a lil' bit to totally fuck with their accounts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

BEDDOEDv (12-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    @(you need an account to see links) Not even gonna try Been chain frozen enough times that tnt would never give me an account back lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Not even gonna try Been chain frozen enough times that tnt would never give me an account back lol.
    *grumble* Fuck'm in the arse with a banana.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Start by using the search button on the top right. Look up the word proxy (there will be tons of post). I would recommend google up TOR browser. It's a fire fox base browser that generate a new proxy every time you turn it on. Secondly how did people know you have 40 million neopoint. If you auction a reif, that is only around 10 mil, not even close to the 40 million. 2 month account with that much neopoints will look suspicious to be honest. Since you are got frozen, there aren't much you can do and TNT without a doubt won't return your account. Best thing is to start over fresh. good luck
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium