Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    There is proxy support just edit client.py with ur needed proxy just under where u login

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thanks for the reply. Also, how long does it take to reach Level 50? Once it is at LEvel 50, how much NP does it generate daily?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Not to sure about that a few days maybe I do not really play neopets , someone else might be able to tell you. It will generate np once it hits level 50 however =).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbz View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Also, how long does it take to reach Level 50? Once it is at LEvel 50, how much NP does it generate daily?
    3-4 days if running non stop.
    generates roughly 100k a day

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) you really don't even need a proxy. I have all mine on the same IP and nothing has ever happened to me. I just suggest not using your main with this if you only use one proxy. I would also start small just to make sure your computer can handle it, which it should.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/1
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you for the bot. I was able to run it on 30 accounts and make billions. Unfortunately TNT caught up to me after a few months:
    This account was one of many being used by the same person to earn Neopoints and items. You may only use your main account for restocking, playing games, etc. Earning points and participating in dailies on side accounts is considered cheating as it gives you an unfair advantage over others in the game.
    I can't wait to see where this bot goes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Agree, thank you so much for the bot. I just starting using it maybe ~48 hours ago. Does the leveling speed up a little as you go higher up? Because I am level 13 after about 48 hours of constant running the bot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by KENYA View Post
    Agree, thank you so much for the bot. I just starting using it maybe ~48 hours ago. Does the leveling speed up a little as you go higher up? Because I am level 13 after about 48 hours of constant running the bot.
    How fast you level up depending on your p3 configuration. I usually have 5 nester max, rest all worker, and no soldier.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zanoab View Post
    Thank you for the bot. I was able to run it on 30 accounts and make billions. Unfortunately TNT caught up to me after a few months:

I can't wait to see where this bot goes.
    If you use proxy, you should've been fine. I ran 15 accts in one month before, nothing happened.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    3-4 days if running non stop.
    generates roughly 100k a day
    It depend on p3 configuration. I had 5 nester, rest all worker, I hit about 160k or so a day.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    How fast you level up depending on your p3 configuration. I usually have 5 nester max, rest all worker, and no soldier.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

If you use proxy, you should've been fine. I ran 15 accts in one month before, nothing happened.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

It depend on p3 configuration. I had 5 nester, rest all worker, I hit about 160k or so a day.
    Also added note what I do is I have a full line across map of Stores then in front of that I'll have a line of nesters then on the other side of the map I'll have a line of houses I find it's a great set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    So, I started running this a couple days ago for a few hours at a time & I just assumed that it was getting started and all of that (which it very well may be).
    I don't have it up right now so I can't get the exact lines, but mine was trying to build a nest constantly and I didn't have enough resources, and something about an urgent buy.

I closed it, logged in, and checked my resources. My water is at roughly 8k, while everything else is at ~1.5k. I manually set the lil' guys to collecting other things (since all of my p3s were collecting water) and restarted the bot. I checked on it again a few hours later and they were back to collecting only water.

Mine doesn't check to see what the lowest resource is, or at least, I've never noticed it and I've watched it for a while.

Does anyone have a fix for this, or maybe let me know what's going wrong so I can puzzle it out myself?

My habi is at level 11 now.