Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    LOOOOL you caught me

but really, it sounds like you maybe just haven't found the right drink for you?
    i hate beer, and i can do *some* wines, but usually only sweet reds/pinks/whites, like a good moscato
    but usually, i just go for those typical, fruity "drinks that don't taste like alcohol"
    my personal favorites are amaretto sours because i'm like 90% sure that there's maybe 1% alcohol in them and they just taste really good, LOL
    or margaritas (when mixed well)
    or, of course, chocolate-y drinks with baileys and such

but iced tea, juice, and water are all perfect options, too, hahah

awh, your poor pup! that's so sad
    were the lab results to examine the lump that they extracted, or for blood work, or what?
    hopefully everything ends up well <333

LOL i kinda know how that goes, too
    i grew up with 3 older brothers, so of course you know we did a lottttt of dumb stuff, hahah
    luckily, i played it pretty safe and never broke any bones, though xD
    LOL! Oh my gosh. That's perfect and so normal. Thats probably true though. Perhaps when I get older or go out with friends I'll sample them all. Just not at once @.@
    Everyone keeps telling me about amaretto and I just don't believe them because they're major party hounds.

Yes. They were supposed to biopsy the lump that they were able to completely extract to see if it was a cancerous lymphoma. I'm assuming that no news is good news but I'll call them tomorrow since it's been over a month.
    Ah well I don't have any siblings so I was the one in the neighborhood that would climb up trees only to get stuck and have the fire department get me down like I was a cat. Now thinking back on it I can't help but laugh. Then? Hah! I was being grounded for life by my parents.

...Chocolatey drinks? Like chocolate wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links) that is the best smarticle credential I will ever have <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    I am Steven , a 28 year old programmer from Scotland. Aswell as my work here I also working on a robot to grow plants and I hope to make a quadropcopter soon. Using this i want to attach flashing lights and troll my village into thinking we are being visited by ufos as a experiment . When I am not being a asshole I am usually relaxing on xbox one or chilling with a book.
    "plants"