34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Criminal Minds

Does anyone else watch this? It is one of the few shows I must watch every week if a new episode is on. I like these crime shows but I cannot stand CSI due to how fake it is, it really bothers me lol. But Criminal minds generally follows the right path for the psychological disorders and does more actual psychopath/sociopath stuff. They do exaggerate the criminal profiles, nothing is concrete like they make it seem in the show, but it is still a good crime show to watch. Not monotone like Law and Order but not fake like CSI, fits nicely inbetween the two I think. And frankly I think the crimes are more interesting due to the variety. Oh and the character Derrick Morgan is not too bad to look at

Harry Potter
    I love this show and I agree its better then CSI. I use to like watching csi a few years back but it just seems repetitive and blah now. I suck at remembering names but I miss the older guy from the first seasons, if you know who I'm talking about. I also had a hard time getting use to Hutch (?) in this role after him playing on Darma and Greg.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I see commercials for it when I watch CSI, but I never got around to watching one. It looks good!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I suck at remembering names but I miss the older guy from the first seasons, if you know who I'm talking about.
    Gil Grissom was his name lol. I used to watch it back when it was good in my eyes, in other words only when Gil was around for the first few seasons. Then it just started to get too flashy, too exaggerated, and too much into sideline stories of the character's lives.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I like this show but I find it a bit gruesome at times. For example that episode of that woman that got raped that went around cutting men up... I miss Gideon

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Gil Grissom was his name lol. I used to watch it back when it was good in my eyes, in other words only when Gil was around for the first few seasons. Then it just started to get too flashy, too exaggerated, and too much into sideline stories of the character's lives.
    I mean Gideon, shouldve specified what show I was talking about q: But Gill grissom was also when CSI was good, and CSI:NY? No thank you lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Oh yeah I miss Gideon as well. I cannot remember did he just leave town or did he shoot himself? I keep thinking I missed an episode saying what exactly happened but I know I have seen every episode. I only remember him writing the letter to Reid saying he cannot do this anymore and he was holding the gun in his hand and that was the last time he was ever really mentioned so I got confused.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The actor that played Gideon, Mandy Patinkin left the show because he didn't like the thought of people being entertained by all the people dying
    Gideon basically went off into the world to rediscover happiness. He's still alive but we'll probably won't see him again unless Mandy Patankin decides to come back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Really? Why agree to play the role if the show is about brutal murders?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    He was fine with it in the beginning but after a while he just couldn't take it anymore.
    "About a week later, a statement was sent out that said Patinkin had been released from his contract with Criminal Minds and would return for one episode to wrap up his character's storyline. At the time, Patinkin blamed 'creative differences' as his reason for leaving the show, but he later spoke about the dark subject matter of the series and said it was weighing on his emotional state to a point where he could no longer continue on in his role. "
    (you need an account to see links)