DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    This debate isn't about what Savant would do. Because if you want the honest to god truth about what I would do. I would have killed Zimmerman for being such a racist prick asshole. Calling the cops on potholes, dogs, and blacks. Wtf is wrong with this guy?

But to ease your mind if someone had beat my head into concrete for 45 seconds(which let me say again is what DID NOT FUCKING HAPPEN AT ALL!) then I guess I would have struggled to the gun I had on me from the start (if I wasnt so fuckin dazed from the concrete) and killed myself an under aged black kid and claim self defense. OR I could have just defended my own life by not getting involved in an event that I had no business sticking my nose in to start with?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    This debate isn't about what Savant would do. Because if you want the honest to god truth about what I would do. I would have killed Zimmerman for being such a racist prick asshole. Calling the cops on potholes, dogs, and blacks. Wtf is wrong with this guy?

But to ease your mind if someone had beat my head into concrete for 45 seconds(which let me say again is what DID NOT FUCKING HAPPEN AT ALL!) then I guess I would have struggled to the gun I had on me from the start (if I wasnt so fuckin dazed from the concrete) and killed myself an under aged black kid and claim self defense. OR I could have just defended my own life by not getting involved in an event that I had no business sticking my nose in to start with?
    omg lol
    You're the type of person that is making this about race.
    George Zimmerman isn't racist.
    Look at yourself.

Like, just look at the situation.
    Go look at Witness testimonies about the incident.

I know that Nancy Grace has touched your heart deeply, but come on..

He did defend his life, he did the only thing he could have done.

Zimmerman yelled for help 14 times in 34 seconds.

Imagine..
    Screaming for your life and having no one come to your side.
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) now you just aren't addressing what @(you need an account to see links) is saying. The witnesses say the scuffle wasn't one-sided like you'd like to believe. It was both of them attacking each other. I think you're the one trying to make Zimmerman out to be an angel, not us trying to make Trayvon an angel (like you claim we are).
    Why are you ignoring my statement, @(you need an account to see links)? I'll say it again if you didn't catch it the first time: why are you trying to make it seem like Zimmerman did nothing wrong?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    LOL!!! He did the only thing he could have done? HOW ABOUT NOT CONFRONTING HIM AFTER CALLING THE COPS?! You officially have went off the deep end. He IS a racist. He did kill a 17 yr old kid. He got away with it.

Self-defense laws in the United States, particularly regarding justifiable homicide, vary by state. Florida law, as of 2005, includes a "stand your ground" provision, under which a person, who reasonably fears death or great bodily harm (the ordinary deadly self-defense requirement) is relieved of the common-law requirement that one first attempt to retreat, if one can safely do so, before using deadly force.[321][322] In almost all states, such laws exempt people in their own homes; Florida's version extends the no-retreat doctrine to vehicles and public places. In at least 17 states, including Florida, there is no duty to retreat before using force.[323][324] After the shooting, media reports had indicated that Zimmerman would most likely use the "Stand Your Ground" provision in Florida's self-defense law.

Zimmerman knew that he didn't have to retreat before using deadly force. Instead that bastard brought the action to himself. Approached a kid while having a gun on himself and .. (let me use a witness statement here since you think itll help your debate) --- Cutcher and her roommate heard the pair in their backyard and a "very young voice" whining, with no sounds of a fight. They heard a gunshot; the crying stopped immediately, and they saw Zimmerman on his knees straddling Martin on the ground.

So this so called 45 seconds of hard rock head banging wasn't anything like you think it is. Zimmerman was straddling Martin after he fucking shot the kid in the god dam chest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post:

Allegra (07-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    People can speculate as much as they want, but there wasn't enough evidence provided by the State nor anyone else to support Trayvon's side. Simple as that. Case can't be redone, it is what it is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hard for someone to stand up for themselves and tell their side of the story when you die from a gunshot wound to the chest... smh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 14h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't see why it's still being discussed. I could be shot in the same situation and NO ONE would care outside of where I live, same for anyone else. All it is, well is race. No one cares about how young he was or anything else.

Blown out of proportion.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scaletta01 For This Useful Post:

SmileYaDead (07-15-2013),Smookie (07-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    186 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    Why are you ignoring my statement, @(you need an account to see links)? I'll say it again if you didn't catch it the first time: why are you trying to make it seem like Zimmerman did nothing wrong?
    What did he do wrong?
    hey let's neopets together ntmy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    What did he do wrong?
    HE KILLED SOMEONE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Smookie View Post
    What did he do wrong?
    The very first thing he did wrong, and probably the most fatal mistake, was taking it upon himself to follow a kid without reason. Tried to act all high and mighty, as if he had some authority to follow a complete stranger around.