Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so hard to trade Pets -.- ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Why is it so hard to trade Pets -.- ?

I think everybody has that problem, and a bunch of people dislike that. I mean It is even hard for me to trade a Xxxx Draik with a custom. *sigh*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    It probably would have been easier if TNT was screwing with this. They made it so draiks/krawks weren't really worth anything at all anymore. But that wasn't enough, they had to go and make what used to be expensive and rare paint brushes down next to nothing as well. They just keep going with this trend too. Their most recent targets were the zombie and halloween paint brushes that were released on a massive scale. Soon nothing will hold any value anymore. It will be the HIGH end bd weapons, then everything else lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ^Agreed.
    The only respectable value Draiks and Krawks hold after all this, is if they are unconverted :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    They want this trading market dead. They hate it.

I'm not sure deflation of all these things such as paint brushes and krawks/draiks was the right answer. It had to be done though because they would have escalated to 100 mil + so it's good they killed it when they did. However at the same time it just made people turn to more corruption such as buying from inactive accounts because it's impossible otherwise.

If they kept the krawk/draik problem it might be an easier beast to deal with. Sure there's people that buy NPs but...I don't know if I was TNT I'd just delete the whole pound chat. It really is such a hassle and I bet if they could go back they would have never implented it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    It probably would have been easier if TNT was screwing with this. They made it so draiks/krawks weren't really worth anything at all anymore. But that wasn't enough, they had to go and make what used to be expensive and rare paint brushes down next to nothing as well. They just keep going with this trend too. Their most recent targets were the zombie and halloween paint brushes that were released on a massive scale. Soon nothing will hold any value anymore. It will be the HIGH end bd weapons, then everything else lol
    So I guess neopets won't have a future anymore if they, won't change this? I mean I get plenty of stupid offers on my most treasured pets, and I still keep in mind that before the shore and all that deflation thing neopets was more fun..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by minuhi View Post
    So I guess neopets won't have a future anymore if they, won't change this? I mean I get plenty of stupid offers on my most treasured pets, and I still keep in mind that before the shore and all that deflation thing neopets was more fun..
    When I was on the pound chat 4 letters were no big deal. At all. So if anything the market has gotten better for you. Draiks now basically royal customs I guess. So 4 letter royal back in the day..not anything to even phase at to be honest.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ^
    guess so...well

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Neopets has been going downhill lately
    you can see TNT isn't even trying,the events they give out now are boring and repetitive (eg : the stupid catacombs with no end and the painfully obvious supernatural reference. Couldn't you come up with something yourself TNT,lol )

And the pound chat has gotten worse so most UCs in neopets would get frozen if they ever surfaced again lol - even if it's their original owner
    and the customer service of the site is horrid horrid horrid so

But we'll see,i often wonder what neo will be like a few years from now lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuu For This Useful Post:

resJUN (10-29-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
    Neopets has been going downhill lately
    you can see TNT isn't even trying,the events they give out now are boring and repetitive (eg : the stupid catacombs with no end and the painfully obvious supernatural reference. Couldn't you come up with something yourself TNT,lol )

And the pound chat has gotten worse so most UCs in neopets would get frozen if they ever surfaced again lol - even if it's their original owner
    and the customer service of the site is horrid horrid horrid so

But we'll see,i often wonder what neo will be like a few years from now lol
    agreed. I wonder if neopets has a future, as I already said it's gettinf boring, the people are harsh and jelly and well just repetative =-=

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    You see the pound chat reminds me of how every board used to be on neopets. Full of noobs. Anyone else get that vibe? How neopets used to be back in the good ole days?